why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VD-JRmOxv8c
youtube.com/watch?v=FyYRKnLvPr4
youtube.com/watch?v=n56c8VCVuOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is agent of the jews (talmor)
that speaks for itself

Would you call General Mattis a disgrace for putting his duty before his pleasure?

nigger you need to re-read that bio

Didn't see u post this, fpbp

I don't have a wife or children and from here it doesn't look very likely to change.

The civil war may be useful is what the note says

>self proclaimed nationalist
>does not have a wife or children
why is this allowed?

Download jdate :^)

i started replaying this recently. skyrim is a lot more redpilled then I remember. but thinking about it, that seems like a requisite for any decent fantasy.

You cannot wear both an amulet of Mara and an amulet of Talos at the same time. Do not insult the Jarl by questioning for a moment which he would choose.

Is he even a nationalist?

Go download the inconsequential NPCs mod. Whoever made that mod was actually redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=VD-JRmOxv8c

youtube.com/watch?v=FyYRKnLvPr4

Any Orthodox Christian equivalent to this?

jdate

>look mom, i'm being edgy

Christian mingle

christianconnection

I've never used these sights but i'm sure they'll let you filter your branch of christianity.

thanks bruh

A true ancap would use jdate, just saying

damn the cunt has gotten fat over the years. Coke and ciggies and pizza ahy?

>cripples nation he "loves" with retarded civil war
>gets captured like a little bitch by a general who doesn't give a fuck about anything
>leads multicultural city
yeah he's a thalmor puppet willingly or unwillingly

Demography is destiny, no doubt about that, so yeah if you're preachy pro-white identarian, you're about 30 years old and have no kids then I cant take you seriously. I have 2 sons and feel 3 kids for white couples is absolute minimum, so I fall bit short

A true ancap would get a mail order bride for 1000 from vietnam

The empire accepted a shit treaty and shat all over the only reason the nords even joined willingly in the first place.

The empire is weak but still stronger than both its other territories combined easily (high rock and skyrim). Even if both of these became independent they wouldn't just let the elves sack cyrodil.

Skyrim has no business being in the empire anymore. For those that havent been keeping up with lore the empire lost black marsh coast, all of morrowind, the rest of the beast countries even before the war. After the war they lost hammerfell. They aren't the last bastion against the AD anymore.

Even if you dont like the stormcloaks leaving the empire is in skyrim's best interest.

He is distracted with his people too much. It is acceptable for leaders to do such things, as they need to focus on leading more.

>posting that neocon

He took a dick up the arse once and fucked an indian

youtube.com/watch?v=n56c8VCVuOk