Indocrination of children, yay or nay?

how does pol feel about forcing ideology down kids throat?
if you agree with the particular ideology, would you say its okay? how far can parents take their beliefs and forcem them on their kids?

keep in mind that many kids from liberal househoulds may grow up to be conservatives and many kids from conservative households may grow up to be liberals maybe as a way to rebel against parental control
>I just became a faher and kinda wanted to avoid having a SJW kid... be it an SJW from the left or from the right

FOR THE SAKE OF SIMPLICITY LETS NARROW INDOCRINATION AS THE FORCED TEACHING OF POLITICAL OR RELIGIOUS WORLD VIEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSwZJ55g80Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Kids should be taught being gay is genetic and nothing to be ashamed of. Kids should be taught how oral, vaginal, and anal sex work starting in middle school because they can just google it anyways so give them recent, quality facts and educate them properly.

>Yes. Kids should be taught being gay is genetic and nothing to be ashamed of
that's better than saying that you can be anything you want as long as you really, really want it, but when that logic is applied in a way you don't like, it suddenly isn't a valid way of thinking anymore (i.e. "transracial people")

One must force their ideology upon their children so that the children can survive and fit into the world.
A GOOD parent, alongside indoctrinating their children, also provides the methodologies for seeing beyond ideology and through lies and manipulation so that the children can learn to deconstruct their instilled beliefs and update them with the wisdom of their own personal experience, and with the wisdom from those that came before them.
The child, upon adolescence, must see that what he has been brought up to believe to be "the truth" is simple "a truth", and that there are others, and that perhaps there are better, more useful, more accurate truths to take on and replace those that were taught by their parents.
Every individual must go through their own Hero's Journey of Self-Actualization.

I agree, part of the most important job as parent is teaching the kid to find shit out by themselves and also to question things before taking them to be true, but honestly, what worries me is the power that social pressures have on kids nowadays, I mean it was always like this it just seem so political nowadays you know? I fear that kids may end up being indocrinated by their fear of exclusion and simply submit to craziness, or in a desperate maneuver decide to go off the grid and be blindily against everything the "establishment" is (thats how I see the antifa and the people LARPing as Nazis)

I don’t know, man. I usually think that if I had kids I would give them the facts and let them form their own opinion. But then I have to admit I wouldn’t like to have a son or daughter becoming marxists. I'd take their stuff seeing that I was the one who bought it and then they could try working in order to be able to buy the stuff they want.

>not wanting your kid to be marxists in Brazil
as a student of a federal university, unless your kids want to study economy or accouting I suggest you hammer the scientific method and skepticism in their mind... because holy shit, the other courses are so damn leftie that they take the most outrageous things at face falue without even thinking about it

This book was worth the $12

>not posting the original

youtube.com/watch?v=RSwZJ55g80Q
Is this okay?
The parents would consider this morally justifiable because they're religious and they believe that it's important that their children go to heaven

None of my cousins, neither I or my sibling became marxists. Then again agriculture is the family business and the last time we elected someone from PT to president here where I live was when Lula got elected.

I’m Christian, but I don’t want my kids to be alienated like this. Even though I think Rowling is a cunt that should be stripped and tied to a pole in a muslim neighborhood.

The state is forcing it's ideology on them every day, the least you could do is make your children aware of that.
Ideology is tricky because the sad truth of the matter is that moral relativism, as much as Sup Forums doesn't want to hear this, is a fact of life. You can quantify it, there is no rational explanation for picking one ideology or the other, you kind of just pick one based on your personality and go with it.
You teach your children not topick their nose in public, that's already ideology being forced on them.

It sounds bad, but yes, indoctrination is absolutely essential. It's called ''education''. If you indoctrinate your child with stuff that makes him stronger and wiser, you won't have him complain as adult.

Especially in modern twisted times when indoctrination is the standard, if you don't teach the children the truths they will likely become brainwashed zombies of the system.

''Don't force your ideas on your children'' is unironically probably a meme crafted by the Cabal to scare parents from teaching their children, just so the Cabal would have monopoly on giving ''''education'''' on them.

You should teach kids how to think, not what to think.

Post moar.

It doesn't matter, your daughter is taking BBC right now.

Parents have thr right to raise children as they wish.

support the author and buy it yourself

its called Thump:The First Bundred Days

>how does pol feel about forcing ideology down kids throat?
I don't mind as long as it's the correct ideology. So no progressive crap.

>>how does pol feel about forcing ideology down kids throat?
if you agree with the particular ideology, would you say its okay? how far can parents take their beliefs and forcem them on their kids?
are you fucking addopted or something?

I'm pretty sure shoving ideologies down kid's throats has been a parent's job and favorite duty for the last 9000000 years save the last 10 where it literally became child abuse to tell your kid they can't castrate themselves and grow boobs?

Nature >>> Nurture

Sexuality is genetic tho

adorable

lel

if you disobey your parents you are disobeying jesus

better us than leftards

author was posting in original Thump thread month ago or so
he is asian but still ok in my book