>beat up, humiliate and torture him
>broadcast online
>make it a political and race statement
>judge just lets you go
>she dindu nuffin shes a good girl!

the state of American justice

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e59D0
m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17490&utcoffset=-420&v=XHSPycGUHw0&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a hate crime if it's not racially motivated. Black people can't be racist. Do you even fucking remember slavery you dumb bigoted cunt?

> A Florida man who broke into a mosque and left a slab of raw bacon now faces 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to charges, the state attorney's office said.
> [user], 37, of Titusville, Fla., will serve 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for the January 2016 crime at the Islamic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in Titusville. Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Islamic Society of Central Florida and Titusville police.
> Details of a motive were not released.
> archive.is/e59D0

What did they mean by this?

any respectable job location will ask for her background check. Shes still going to be flipping burgers for the rest of her life. One less nog to pay in prison for.

>Literally imprisoned for blasphemy

They had to give the White guy 15 Year’s. They know Muslims are just raging pyschos and if you piss them off they’re going to fuck up the community. If he only got like 6 months they would go bezerk. And for the black girl, she only got 200 probabiton hours because white people dont give a shit about themselves

i dont even personally care about race but this is the kind of shit thats gonna fuel a race war

So if it's not a "hate crime" it's not a crime at all? Good to know. I'm now off to murder Donald Trump, because I love him soooooooooo much.

>nigger criminal
>woman
>ever working

>2017.95
>Not being fluent in sarcasm

With the current state of the world, and the current state of this board, can you really blame me?

The whole thing was fake.
Fake stories meant to stir racial hatred.
And yes. Gayazz Barry was there.

Go to about 4:20

m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17490&utcoffset=-420&v=XHSPycGUHw0&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1

>He is the poluce
>he's an Operative

The entire world is fucked and I can't wait until we all choke on nuclear fallout.

Hate crime laws have always been retarded that way.

Jewish trannys are relatively passing because their parents are the only ones twisted enough to allow them to start taking hormones and treatment from a young age

I thought systemic white racism and white privilege made this impossible.
I was told that the system target, arrest and convict black people for no reason.
WHY WOULD THEY LET A GUILTY ONE GO!?

DESU, I started having doubts myself as I was writing that.

Because the only systematic racism in the United states is against Whites, Asians, and light skinned hispanics that speak english.

They meant he is white so he is fucked

oh yeah, stark contrast, need to put these side by side
>brake&enter mosque, hurt no one - get 15 years
>kindnap and torture white teen - ... 200hrs of community service

cuz they did the right thing of beating up a drumphkin!

This makes me sick to my stomach. Where is the public outrage??

Not on the left
/r/politics/comments/7isqf3/judge_releases_19yearold_charged_in_facebook/

Aside from numales shitting on Breitbart I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the amount of visible redpilling in that thread

The post got downvoted to oblivion and the only reason there a couple redpilled comments is because the bugmen are ignoring it, they can't find anything to spin this against trump and white people.

REEEE Whites are gonna chimp out and burn down their own CVSs

Why the fuck are we the only two people on Sup Forums discussing this right now, does this incident incite nobody else to riot? I've heard of a lot of injustices in the news but this crosses the line

>This is how they arrive at the "white people commit more hate crimes" statistic

People aren't commenting but I'll bet a lot are noticing something is wrong while bugmen actively avoid thinking about it. Make no mistake, the neo-liberal order is crumbling down.

my dick jsut twitched for the pic even after i read the bio

brb

Im afraid pol is kill, shills spam 100s ecelebs and mutt jokes threads instead of discussing real issues and events

What would have happened if white kids tortured an autistic black kid?

>Equality and justice for all....

Burning cities. Lootings.
You know, the usual when black chimp out.

This is why you don't live in cities with lots of blacks. The establishment treats them like their prized pets and lets them get away with a lot.

she was just standing up for her civil rights!

remember these are kangz and qweanz!

It's literally all about appeasing people who get mad the most now.

>can't end welfare, people will riot
>can't refuse muslims anything, they'll riot
>white christian males? Zzzzzzzzip, prepare your butt

It's like they want the second coming of Hitler to happen.

oh and make it Hillary-supporting disable black kid tortured by white trumpfkins

>nationwide chimpout
>BLM trashing liberal cities they live in
>every MSM screeching for months
>unprecedented white-hate Trump-hate campaign
>process covered by msm putting judges under pressure
>criminals made an example of and put behind the bars for 20+ years (ofcourse girls would get 10 cause female privilege)

She's gonna be on gibs forever. This is why we need to stop gibs.