Why is the nationalistic...

why is the nationalistic, far right believers of white genocide so accepting of homosexuals and former coal-burners representing their movement?

just seems like a contradiction to rally behind a white man who will never further their genes in a war against them.

I like the skinny orange kitty 4 steps up

I like the blue cone kitty the most
All kittys deserve love and care though

why is OP such a faggot?
Such questions are for the sages.
Sage

orange kitties best kitties

I love cats too

Rollin for white kitty 4th from top

Rollin for the kitty with the cone
>dubs

Hol up, this is now what I expected, when you invited me to the local cat house.

>hey, goyem, I'm totes not a shill faggot who loves nigger cock, but why don't you all, I mean WE all start banishing the wrongthinkers from your movement?
>checkmate, alt-right. I mean, uh, we should really DO something about this, uh, degeneracy.

i love cats but i have a soft spot for tortoiseshells

also op is a drooling idiot who needs to get out more

You're thinking of the one foot in edgy pussies in the "alt right". If the shoe fits, you don't belong here by the way.

This is my orange kitty.
Say something nice!

cats are good animals.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

If your cat was an an anime loli I would protect her

ayy those are some lovely kots!!

aww that is a cute grumpy kitty

This is a very beautiful kitty.

>her
It's a man baby!

>why is the nationalistic, far right believers of white genocide so accepting of homosexuals and former coal-burners representing their movement?
Because if they would start purity spiraling they had to kick out 99% of their members.
Gays are pretty open to messages about Islam (see the French Presidential election) and it gets pretty hard to find women who are not former coal burners AND are willing to accept white nationalism.
(It isn't even unthinkable that some women were lead there by their coal burning experience)

Let's post our cats!

>nationalistic, far right believers of white genocide so accepting of homosexuals
We aren't, those are shills.

Why does it matter to you who says what as long as the message is correct? If we throw out all the non-whites it doesn't matter if some people in the country are faggots. They will take a few dicks up their ass, get aids and die. That doesn't mean that they can identify that niggers are fucking our shit up.

I would still protect her

My cats died :(

we don't need 15 copies of the same thread

I'm sorry. Get a cat from the animal shelter. They need love too!

Far Right is not accepting of faggotry and race mixing (although people who left that degenerate behavior are welcome.)
The alt-right / w-celeb types are more or less center right IMHO and they have their usefulness, but do not represent the far-right.

Roll for your fav cat Sup Forums!

(pic is 4you)
I am sorry for your lots :-(

Thank you for the compliments. Have some kittens in a cup!

>why is it I only have one post and it's full of shit?
Probably because you're a fucking faggot that can't support his own premises without massive consensual support from similarly retarded dupes, honestly.

The normies are okay with fags and coalburners

Most of us wish we could throw them off of skyscrapers .

what an ugly fucking rat faced cat
no offense though

>All kittys deserve love and care though
This is correct.

Beautiful eyes!

Aren't you faggots tired of the old divide and conquer tactic yet?

>all

reminder there's no evidence lauren southern fucked that brown guy

Rolle

is... is it caterday? no wait its monday...

Would smooch/10

My cat asleep next to me in bed

>(((us))) are not degenerate
>Anime board.

Snoozing kitty's best kitty!

CUTE!

I like the one with the blue headprotection thingy up top

Cute kitties.

OP is a faggot nonetheless, shilling this shite.

Black cat best cat. Bonus points if tux.

GTFO you degeneracy