Now that a cop can legally shoot you for making a "movement consistent with drawing a weapon...

Now that a cop can legally shoot you for making a "movement consistent with drawing a weapon," will cops start shooting people who go to reach for their wallet to get their license?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its a ploy so that they dont have to ask to search you anymore

Fuck user, you just fucked my head.

Don't reach for your wallet until instructed to do so. Are you fucking retarded?

Those who enjoy cold blooded murder now have only one available career path

You must wait til simon sez. It could mean your life

good goy
we wouldn't want to escalate this traffic stop into an execution

>cop tells you to get wallet
>reach for wallet
>get shot
cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html

>start to pull a gun
>get shot
>redditors swarm to pol to complain

>in a strange city
>need to ask for directions
>see an officer
>wave and ask for help
>my arm drops down to my side after waving
>"YOU'RE FUCKED"
>six officers open lethal fire
>officer handcuffs my body then tazes my corpse

>start shooting people who go to reach for their wallet
kid it has been like this since we got niggers.

>now that

bop bop bop bop bop bop

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

>cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html

an exception. not a rule

You forgot the K9 eating your leg at the end.

(((1 post by this ID)))
ANTI COP SHILL THREAD. DO NOT REPLY
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

This shit has been spammed all over pol since it happened. All it's doing is increasing anti-cop sentiment and division

They're already trained to do that in 'murka
You have to say "officer can I take my wallet out of my back pocket"?
And if he says no, you're fucked

cops are almost as bad as niggers.

fuck off back to leftypol, fagflag shill
SAGED

Did someone call the police and tell them you had an assault rifle? Are you drunk at the time? No?
Then shut the fuck up, that's a completely different situation.

Wah wah was we can’t have any anti-cop sentiment can we. Lol. Worried about unity and those poor poor cops on a pissboard.

I'm a registered republican you boot licking faggot

And shills? Who am I shilling out for when I say fuck the police? Lol go buy a blue lives matter shirt and get fucked

Not all cops, but american cops are all happy finger niggers with little or no training

imagine being a faggot bootlicker like this little butthole
kill yourself, you subservient little bitch

Simon Says or Die is my favorite game too

Do we have proof the guy who got shot was actually white?
If not - assume mutt and remember the 1 drop rule

>Now that
It was always the case, sweetie.

well imagine my shock. shills are concerned about being called out
>n-no, i'm not shilling. this is my honest opinion that i've always had. also fuck blumph

>diving into truck without telling gunman that wallet is in there is the same as reaching for pocket

You should already have license in hand and both hands on the steering wheel by the time the cop gets to your car.

Follow the rules.
Stop keep your hands where they can see them and don't move.
If you are a criminal and do not know the rules oh well.

That is iffy. Some cops won't like it if you are shuffling around reaching for things while they are walking up.

Please explain what court of law declared the dead faggot a criminal.

>Anarchist
>caring about "court of law"

They've been doing that for years.

Here in the free world you can "reach for your wallet" and not get shot :)

>Ancap
>doesent understand anarchism

>Anarchists
>thinking they have any say in anything

It's always been that way, don't reach for anything when you're not supposed to and you're good

The tactics you are using are consistent with actually being a shill. When will you learn that you've brainwashed yourself scrub.
ANY CONVERSATION THAT DOESN'T FOLLOW MY PERSONAL ECHO CHAMBER IS A SHILL

>start to pull a gun you don't have

> Ansoc
> Thinks he has a brain and is not a chimp

Nah there’s plenty of cases where shithead cops shoot people for having a wallet in their hand or just pointing at them quickly. Cops are fucking pussies who need unironic safe spaces to get anything done. This whole ‘I’m going home to my wife’ mentality has made police forces risk averse and the civilian population is beginning to suffer. It’s only a matter of time until we just start killing cops on sight and they adopt a military ROE/mindset to go with their cool guy gear.

Lol youre too far gone. No one has to pay me to say fuck cops. Am I a part of a leftist campaign to incite division? Rolls eyes. Tell me who I work for again?

In your world you can reach for a gun and not get shot either :)

They always have been able to shoot for Shit like that, it has happened several times, dont know why every one is up in arms about this one event

He never had a gun.
He sure as hell wasn't going to reach for one in his basketball shorts hanging off his ass. Pointman is just a raging faggot on this one. Yeah dude shouldn't have made an awkward movement. Ultimately though as a cop, as a member of SWAT it's your responsibility to discriminate between a sobby idiot whos about piss himself and a legitemate threat. How this was handled was unprofessional as fuck. They already had control of the situation. Literally nothing was stopping them from handcuffing the guy. At least if they would of shot him while Officers approached for search and detainment and he reached for a weapon it would have seemed more legitemate.

Pointman was a cuck.

T. A guy with EPW/Search and seizures under his belt.

They have before. My uncle came back from vietnam and was killed for doing just this.

bootlicking cop cuck. You get the rope first.

good goy. Must do what you're told at all times. Don't want to end up with a bullet in your back.

>their police actually carries guns

t. Everyone I disagree with is a shill. You new fags are cancer.

Keep kissing cop cock then, faggot. Reaching for my wallet without a cop's permission shouldn't be a death sentence.

To be honest i bet Finnish police would be a bit more jumpy too if each random person they meet could be carrying a Pistol legally.

Whole team was cucks honestly. Any one of them could have just said “cover me I’m going to cuff him” and had the situation resolved in less than 10 seconds. Instead they chose to give the guy a mix of positive and negative instructions mixed between insults and threats on his life over the course of 4 minutes. Should hold these cops at gunpoint for 4 minutes barking orders and see how they do.

It helps that in the military we don’t expect them to speak English so at some point we actually have to do something.

True. But it's alright

You forgot the crack sprinkled on your face and your soundcloud mixtape in your lapel

Besides all that, the sissy faggot cops where wearing body armor.
What are the chances of a drunken bastard scoring a headshot from that position before being gunned down?

Yeah but you should feel less jumpy when you’ve got 4 dudes with rifles pointed at the suspect. Had cops on /k/ trying to spin this as a potential suicide by cop. These idiots are fucking mental with how disproportionate they need the scales to be in order to feel in control.

>Reaching for my wallet without a cop's permission shouldn't be a death sentence.

It shouldn't and wouldn't IF you didn't live in a society that was neck deep in guns and where countless cops were shot dead because they were too charitable in their estimate as to whether a guy was reaching for a gun or a wallet. If I were a cop, I wouldn't take that chance three times a day for the duration of my career in order to be a "nice guy" or because "I shouldn't" because I'd basically be dead in three months. You talk as if you live in Japan.

user, you're asking the impossible here.
Going to arrest him means that they could have gotten shot from the walls by a third party with x-ray vision and a high powered rifle. Did you think about that?
What if the floors had a mine and the suspect was tricking them?
It was a stressful situation for them. Their only option was to shoot first and ask questions later. Questions like which room is the suspect in, or how come there have been shots fired, or why is a possible mass shooter crying.

Well i cannot argue with that, their actions just reek of self-boubt and inability to think clearly and organized way.

Could be they somehow were scared of cuffing the man being afraid of some potential lawsuit or something?

You, the cop, signed up for this experience. If you don't feel you're up to the job, get a new one.

The citizen, at no time, volunteers to see you.

Police just periodically murder people like this and shoot dogs as well, to grind in the fact that we live in a police state, at the mercy of our master government.

Then a civilian jury, will completely exonerate the police, who will go free laughing and smirking. In a land of sheep, what can you do besides keep your head down and hope your doom isn't today?

they do that literally all the time already.

cop faggots come out of the wood work butt hurt af

bump

I mean unless you intend to throw your cuffs to the man and have him read him his rights you’re still going to be required to arrest him. The cops were obviously scares but this was a situation the military handled frequently and we do it simply by yelling “get down” and aggressively moving toward the man until we can control them. Never got much resistance honestly even from third worlders. Had more resistance trying to take biometrics.

This is now a Laura Southern thread, post your e-celeb tradthots everyone

Well the wife is going to get like $100 million once all the civil court stuff goes through. Taxpayer funded of course. At some point people will get sick of this shit and decide that it’s actually preferable to have dead cops rather than dead civilians. That’s how firefighters work and nobody seems to mind.

Don't forget that they will throw away evidence to protect the cop and then bootlickers will defend the cop by saying he was found innocent so obviously he did nothing wrong.

Police and firemen are both very well paid, and all volunteer force, nobody force them to do it. But yeah the firemen take huge risks to their life and health.

The police just abuse the fuck out of us at very little risk to themselves. We deserve it for being sheep and voting for statist politicians to fuck us over.

Even I deserve it I guess, I could have moved to New Hampshire or some more freedom-friendly state.

>what can you do
You'd be amazed at what one man with a dream can do

Absolutely, and I would say we live in a nation of bootlickers. Europe is the same, but at least their police are more humane towards the indigenous Europeans. (although their governments are fucking them over with the migrants, but again the Eurocuck populations voted for it)

This behavior endangers cops. People get fed up and start killing cops

LEFT FOOT ON BLUE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SHOOT YOU

government sanctioned niggers

I don't see why your over reacting??

There was nothing wrong with this situation.

>be fat fuck
>SWAT tells me to do simple things like put my hands out in front of me or behind my head
>fuck it up somehow
>start bawling due to my own inability to follow simon says levels of instructions
>have to hoist my fat ass from my belly to a kneeling position
>officer allowed me to put my hands down on the ground to accomplish this feat, thank the gods
>be told to raise my hands straight into the air and under no circumstances am I to lower them
>"if you fall, make sure you're falling on your face" is exactly what the officer told me
>"crawl toward me"
>ohshit.jpg, don't fuck this up
>my gelatinous body can't be propelled forward using only my knees
>holding my hands above my head for this long must surely be some sort of labor torture
>I immediately lower my hands to crawl like a bloated infant towards the officer
>already fucked it up
>officer hasn't shot me yet out of sheer pity despite that I've fucked up his simple instructions 3 times now
>feel my pants begin to slip as I crawl
>it'd sure be embarrassing if the officers saw my under garments exposed
>I make the only smart play and reach for the back of my pants to pull them up while I crawl
>get shot

If a cop stops you on the street or within an arrest without pursuit/violence they won't even flinch if you put your hands in your pocket to look for ID before they ask for it. Some of the cops have watched a lot of COPS though, and they're jumpy. Luckily they don't have lethal weapons (yet).

To all the cop haters. If you ever get violated, robbed, shot or anything that involves you needing a cop. Don't, take care of it on your own and we'll see how far you get. Everyone wants to hate on cops until they need one.

>be american
>get shot
>shot
>shot
>shot
>shot

YOU ARE FUCKED M18

Shocking lack of discipline among people these days!!
To much molly coddling at school and Universities.

>If you ever get violated, robbed, shot or anything that involves you needing a cop
In a perfect world, I would have a gun, and so would all my neighbors, and we would just shoot the offending nigger and never need the cops

>get robbed
>robber takes just your stuff
>call police, tell you got robbed
>police arrive
>shoot you
>"you are welcome sire"

Wow who will take my statement and clean up the bodies of my loved ones if there’s no cops to call?

No one hates on cops. Everyone hates on the bully complex cops for misuse of power.

That picture does not correlate with your statement?

If you are being raped/robbed or killed, 9 in 10 chances are that the perpetrator is a cop

cops are a reactionary force for the most part.

Almost all they do is act as state agents enforcing nonsense codes

You won't have to worry about that because the criminals that killed your loved ones probably cut you into little pieces for fun as well.

well put, you disgusting memeflag

in reality

>get mugged
>call cops
>get told you'll most likely never get your things back and to be more careful
>"th th thanks officer"

Oh yeah I’m sure cops would somehow prevent this and not just watch at a safe distance because the perp has a knife.

Any time some tells asks you to do something its an abuse of power....so we will disregard your input.

>You, the cop, signed up for this experience. If you don't feel you're up to the job, get a new one.
>Who cares if cops get shot all the time because they can't reach for their guns until they're 100% sure that that gangsta's aggressively reaching for a gun to shoot, not a wallet to cooperate.

Great policy, stupid. Now watch the recruitment rates plummet and the resignation rates soar, until the USA turns into Somalia. But hey, that's the libertarian dream, isn't it?

What is wrong with americans?