youtu.be/_A3iujSEe8g
>This week @State 12/8/17
youtu.be/_9YgibLW1qU
>Pres Trump hosts Hanukkah Reception 12/7/17
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/12/10/theyre-taking-everybody-videos-show-texas-troopers-ripping-apart-immigrant-families-during-traffic-stops/
archive.is/fPC5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LEAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP ALONE.

There's absolutely no evidence out there that Trump colluded with the Russians except the Flynn pleading guilty thing, and the Papadopoulos pleading guilty thing, and the Manafort thing, and the Roger Stone thing, and the Cohen thing, and the Kushner thing, and the Carter Page thing, and the Jeff Sessions things, and the Wilbur Ross thing, and the JD Gordon thing, and the Erik Prince thing, and the James Comey firing thing, and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing, and the bro-love between TrumPutin thing, and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Trump thing, and the DJT "I have zero ties to Russia!" thing, and the Eric Trump "we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing", and the Donald Trump Jr. "Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money" thing, and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in " thing, and the Trump business ties with Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing, and the Trump International Corporation's mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia's largest commercial bank thing, and the Special prosecutor being named thing, and the I won't release my tax returns thing, and the Ivanka Trump's vacationing with Putin's girlfriend thing, and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing, and the Trump companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing, and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Trump Soho thing, and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing, and the Russian ambassador at Trump Tower sneaking in and out thing, and the Trump tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing.

Other than that, there's absolutely no reason to suspect anything.

Seriously, though, I genuinely believe Joe is Joe murdered Lori. There is zero doubt in my mind about it. I just wish there was evidence of his crime.

My theory is that Joe is Joe was fucking Lori and Lori got pregnant so that's why he bashed in her head.

Also, this is a JOE general

>he will never win the primary

>A WHOLE NEW WEEK
good, i had a shit one last week

delet

Nice Job

>My theory is that Joe is Joe was fucking Lori and Lori got pregnant so that's why he bashed in her head.
Fucking Angela Lansbury we got over here.

Ill return probably upon reaching 290 posts later.

You can't escape from me forever, one day /ptg/ will die and I will make its very last post
All things end and I did not kill her

she wasn't pregnant but it still would've hurt his career

MAGA
A
G
A

My hatred for Joes marginally outweighs my laziness, I will continue to bake for the time being

>wake up
>entire world is still fucked beyond repair

Script faggots should be banned

>mfw waiting for that monday morning trump tweet

>Cant start the day right
>I need... my Morning Joe

this is why Joe lashes out

He's not going to post a tweet today.

And Kellyanne appearance.

Why do you say that?

sauce

Today is anniversary of Apollo 17, the last manned mission to the moon. Rumor has it Trump will be following through on his
>American footprints on distant worlds
SotU promise.

It really is a work of art.

theintercept.com/2017/12/10/theyre-taking-everybody-videos-show-texas-troopers-ripping-apart-immigrant-families-during-traffic-stops/

Fucking based!

archive.is/fPC5c

I have 2 finals tomorrow cant sleep. help.

Is it possible to do well on exams even though no sleep in over 24 hours?

I always do that, hell I'm awake now just because I also have a final tomorrow.

No. You need rest for a healthy properly functioning mind. You're pretty much fucking doomed without it.
Stop being a faggot.
Go lay down, close your eyes and don't you get back up until you've slept.
So simple a fucking 2 year old could do it.

TAKE YOUR BATTLESTATIONS

THEY'RE COMING IN HARD

Just take a powernap few hours before
It could make a difference.

hello.
now that Vinland is great again.
can I please come raid you.
thank you.

How well do you know the subject? It'll probably only limit your ability to focus.

Even Joe needs to sleep before his show.

If I can score a 96% while I was drunk on a grad exam you can pull off a good result if you're a little tired. You can do it, user!

Prepare your anuses guys, we're about to enter the giant week of great happenings. F to all anons that'd die from salt overdose.

>Megyn "I desperately wish I was relevant again" Kelly
Who cares. A sad move in an attempt to save her failing career by manipulating duped Trump haters.

What a sad thread.

KAC sounds tired today

It unironically depends what the finals are. Sleep deprivation greatly impairs memory, but brain is suppressed in order of energy requirements, meaning prefrontal cortex goes first. You can actually become better at non-linear thinking due to logical disinhibition.

Melatonin.

>tfw nocoiner
is there any point in living anymore?

Nice Ragnar.

literally the third time they have done this

I guess the third times the charm, right

So when is he being charged and arrested for all of this? since with so much "evidence" surely there will be no problem putting him away right?

>thanks to obummer we elected Trump
t-thanks o-obama

You sound worried.

Maybe he'll fire Mueller and appoint Roy Moore as special prosecutor. That'll really make him look innocent.

Its sleepy work user

I love her smile.

BTFO DRUMF

Optics don't matter. Show me proofs.

AWOO~
Salt feast soon friends

>2013

How does he do it?

Is it a good or bad thing trump endorsed Roy? I can't decide, only thing is dems will attack both either way

>watermarking this travesty
Liberal lack of shame continues to amaze me

>impropriety

We're sending another rover to Mars in 2020 and it will send us back actual physical Mars samples instead of analyzing it there and sending the data back. I'm pretty hype.

On a tangent: when people talk about colonizing Mars as the next stepping stone in space exploration and putting people there and building a Mars base and shit, why does no one ever talk about the deadly radioactive Solar Winds that will kill human beans if exposed for a while? Earth's core is spinning, generating a magnetic field that protects us. Mars is dead, there is no protection from the Solar Winds. So are we just gonna kinda ignore this fatal flaw in this eventual plan or just hope we find a solution before we actually send people there?

time machine

Overall good. Gave Moore a boost that he needed. They'd blame Trump either way if Moore wins, so why hold back? Might as well crush them.

WTF I LOVE HEBEPHRLIA NOW

I NOW #MolestFotMoore!