twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lovely women :^)

My Indian sweetheart is just that

Eww kys

interesting mitology/religion.

Your Indian sweetheart has unpleasant personal odour

India smells funny. All the shit everywhere. White pride

>produced some of the best athletes in the world
Say what? For a country with 1.3 billion population, they produce absurdly low number of good athletes

Every Indian dude I’ve met has been pretty cool. I guess that will change come 2020 and they start raping and pillaging.

All of this 50 years behind other countries and by using their experience

wew

actually not that much considering the size of the population.
the number of athletes per inhabitant is low

Fuck yeah. We'll go back to the proven ways of how the west made its money.
Enough of this trade trickery.

we produced more athletes than france atleast
all you guys are capable of producing is a white flag.

They have the most robust network of shitting streets in the world.

You're not Indian. Why use "we"?

You have 20x more inhabitant, the opposit would be pretty damn embarassing
stop hiding behind a meme flag pajeet

at least we don't eat on the ground where other people took a shit.

India pls get your shit together, how many decades will i have to deal with your poor people shitting on the streets. Get a real leader and tech up.

>There once was a Poo named Pajeet
>Who'd drop his stained pants in the Street
>He'd browse Sup Forums on his I-Stick
>Ask white girls for vegana pics
>But never taste delicious beef meat

>space program
>56% of people don't have access to ANY sanitation.

>largest armies, aircraft carriers
>75% literacy rate.

>nuclear power
>can't defeat fucking pakistan

>superpower by 2020
>hahahahhahahaha, India'll be lucky to be 1990s China by 2020.

Sorry op, I can't say anything good about India - especially since they like to boast about things they don't have.
One thing I can say is that their women would be super hot if they weren't shit-skinned.

Fuck cheap Paki bait using a meme flag. Trying to trick whites to attack India by acting lame.
Trying to divide his enemies who want Kebab removal.
Sage
Report.
This is a fucking Paki. He has forgotten to use his meme flag before.
Sage
Report.

Pajeet my son, time for your feces-skin-scrub

They can detect viruses on computers that don't exist

>>one of the largest armies in the world
They have the 2nd biggest world population nigga, it's not that big deal
>>already a nuclear power and superpower by 2020
SUPERPOOPER BY 2020
>>space program to the moon soon
>>massive developments in space research
DESIGNATED SHITTING SOLAR SYSTEM
>>produced some of the best athletes in the world
Again 2nd biggest world population

Beside this
>The Shitting street meme is still hilarious
>Their religion/mythology seems interesting
>They have nice building like pic related

>>space program to the moon soon
Why not fix some gigantic parts of your country first?

Half your country poops in the streets and fields, fix this shit before wasting money on landing on a goddam rock.

It's far away

Gosh!
Thank you ^__^

That one hindu killed that muslim guy.

>Gosh, thank you!

*what are you smoking?*

Also forgot
>Most of them hate muslim and pakis
>Hate the chinks

top kek

No constipation.

Streetshitting is now an official sport in India - get with the times Vikram! India has dominated this field since time immemorial, achieving a world record in the summer of 2009 with Pajeet Kaur spraying shit from East Deli to the South of Kerala. An impressive feat to say the least.

Unfortunately, this Olympic event is exclusively played by India only so they have always taken 1st, 2nd a 3rd spot at the games. However, Pakistan has recently started practicing and experts believe they may pose a threat to India's success by 2025.

My favourite Street Shitting Olympian has to be for sure, Pritesh "Poo-a-loo" Patel. A fine example of how practice makes perfect; able to simultaneously shit in the street, make scam calls, eat vindaloo and praise Vishnu. A talented young man indeed.

>Some of the best ahtletes int he world?
What are you talking about??
You have won less medals in olympics history than most develloped country in the last decadesBut I can be wrong, I just can name a sport where India is in top 10.

Anyway, the indian food is good and I've spent really good time in Goa (it's not really India but still).
You've invented chess, done good things in early maths and the temples are beautiful.

(forgot that cricket doesn't count, you're the only one to play this)

>Fuck cheap Paki bait using a meme flag. Trying to trick whites to attack India by acting lame.
>Trying to divide his enemies who want Kebab removal.
>Sage
>Report.
>This is a fucking Paki. He has forgotten to use his meme flag before.
>Sage
>Report.

Generally a peaceful people and culture.

Please Sup Forums range block call-center poo in loo niggers

My Indian-American friend, please calm down. We do not need to sage and report a thread simply because someone is trolling. Freedom of speech in our great Western democracies allows us to say what we like irrespective of LARPing.

Now we've cleared the poo-ey air, India and Pakistan are both giant cesspools. But India takes top-spot in the creativity of shitting activities.

whomst are you quoting, T_D tourist?

I should have seen this, my bad.
I would not be able to say a good thing about Pakistan tho, even if I try hard. The worst country above all, every one hate them.
Actually we could unite the world against Pakistan.

>My imaginary Indian sweetheart is just that
>He doesn't know indians are tribal unruly people who practice honor killings no matter how desperate they pretend to be any different from paks
Just don't mention your вaйфy to indians IRL if you don't wanna be stabbed

chicken madras is alright i suppose, all i have really

In case some one is after indian women just keep in mind there is female genital mutilation in that country

Too bad they suck at customer service.

>POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

It's not

Sanatana dharma, no comments needed

apke naam kya heh?

who is this semen demon?

Muh me loge and no

Indian curry is delicious.

nice

tssss, hati boi

kek
Colonial Domination 2 when?

Random sadhu I guess

And it's apka, writing apke gives away that you don't understand the grammar

well yeh i wrote it using head canon, i have zero knowledge about grammar

Your autism is showing in orange,maybe you should eat some fucking watermelons

FUCKING heavy taste freak.

learning-hindi.com/beginner
You should learn bengali tbqh it's closer to your girlfriends language

Not anytime soon, my friend. India is beyond recoverable. Us Brits do not have the sanitation resources for that momentous cleaning project.

they have a nice sat program

Nice greentext hameed

Fuck off poo. You’ve exposed yourself. Eternal street shitter.

indians get offended even easier than muslims

indians are beta cucks

suck my curry dick subhuman rusev

They gave us Freddie Mercury.

No niggers or spics

>be 2024 olympics
>new official game introduced
>100 meter sprint from speeding truck
>brits win 1st 2nd and 3rd place
>podium still empty

fuck off roocuck

Very true, Ausbro! Accusations of "Hameed" by Pajeet even though I expressly mentioned how pakis are an equal cancer.... They can't accept criticisms without getting on the offensive.

Now I understand why Vishnu has multiple arms... he needs to wipe an orchestra of Indian asses as they shit uncontrollably.

Whatever you say hameed

The culture is fucking weird, I tried to like the food but years later it's still "meh", it's dirty, too many poor, too much pollution, diseases, smell odd, fail at nearly everything, no creativity, cannot even wipe out Pakistan. Cricket is boring.

Some are very nice people, and their style of trying to hit on women, especially online, is entertaining. That's all I have.

>say one nice thing about india
Entertainment

Ah, my little streetshitting friend is mocking the Great Colonial Master. The funny thing is you guys still cower in fear and servitude when you see us superior British Gentlemen in real life. It is in your genes and history to lick the boot of your Colonial Masters.

Don't forget, Pajeet, if it were not for our colonial endeavours, India would be even more regressive (believe it or not) than it currently. We brought the railway, manners and civilisation to your backward country. We exposed you to ethics and Western liberal thought.

But you can't teach a monkey to be human at the end of the day so unfortunately you still continue with your primitive shitting antics.

Genuine question for all Indians in this thread:

Do you think the British cut you guys off too early?

India>china

>brought the railway, manners and civilisation to your backward country meme
fuck off britcuck the only good thing you brought is cricket and you cucks are absolute shit at it

>Cuck
>Indian
Topkek... A Nation literally built on cuckoldry

> say one nice thing about india
It is far away.

gib rajastani gf

nice comeback faggot. i cant believe you SHARIA'D subhumans still have internet. i bet your mother and sister are are right now riding muslim cock carousel. grow a spine you crookteeth motherfucker and tell your father to get your mom of ismails cock

> "riding muslim cock carousel"
> Literally the History of India with the Pakis

Holy kek... the projection is strong in this feisty street shitter.

Vishnu wanked off the Colonial masters and the Pakis simultaneously during the 1940's that's why he has so many arms... A Cuck God for a Cucked Nation.

who are you tring to fool brit cuck? everybody knows your country is pakistan 2.0. muslims have no power in my country any mussi who raises his voice is fucking burned o death unlike your country which is filled with utter pussies like your father who do nothing
>points out Britain is cucked as fuck
>muh projection
Nice C O P E you fucking pussy

Sad thing is that you deny Pakis are blood-related to you scum. You all descend from the same giant cesspool of a genome.

No matter how bad UK becomes ( > Pakistan 2.0) we still have a sewage system, we still have a beautiful successful history and we remain respected as White Gentlemen not inferior shitskins.

What about love jihad?

Everyone here needs psychological assistance

>we still have a beautiful successful history
you country didnt do shit nigger the other countries took all the load and fat fuck Winston Cuckchill was still beefing up on hamburgers
>we remain respected as White Gentlemen
you remain as Colonial Cucks you stupid pinkdick faggot kek

>being this new

Did you even google what it is you idoit a muslim was hacked and burned alive

>ou country didnt do shit nigger the other countries took all the load and fat fuck Winston Cuckchill was still beefing up on hamburgers
>Being this unversed on history
Not surprised, in all honesty. Once a sewage chimp, always a sewage chimp!

>go get your mom back from hameed and samir

>pinkdick faggot kek
Kek

why are you hiding behind a euro flag if you are so proud of your country, pajeet ?

The decimal numbering system is breddy gud, especially compared with the retardaded systems old Europeans used. Imagine what the Roman engineers could have achieved if they weren't saddled with a numbering system that looks like it was invented by an autist creating a "unique" system for his fantasy fanfic.

>implying any of this will remove the pink
go play with your pink pony
>england-5.50
3.50 from all the muslim cocks britsh slags take up the ass

he lives in europe you retard

You must be a Sudra at worst or a depressed and regret filled person at best.

Also let me remind you, you speak English have had western ideas to influence your thought. This is all not to mention the slowly eroding Indian culture which will be swept away as Hindi and English take dominance over regional languages and caste system is thrown away.

When people stop speaking their language it changes the way our brain processes information and will in turn effect your thought , actions and wider culture.

Let me remind you, India is quintessentially British. You just haven't realised yet how much your country will change around you in the coming decades. Also don't be crass.

that is a fucking meme flag you newfag pajeet.
tell your friend to show us in which country he lives if he is really living in europe

>They're great cannon fodder for WWIII against the Pakis and Chinks.
>Bollywood movies make me laugh
I said two good things.

>more than half the population poops in the open
>includes people in the cities
sure, youre a nuclear power. not in the way you want, but yeah.

>You drive to Melbourne on a sunday to see a cricket match with your gf
> This guy stops your car and asks your girl to suck his dick
> What do?