Climate deniers BTFO!!! Footage of starving polar bear just before death goes viral:

Climate deniers BTFO!!! Footage of starving polar bear just before death goes viral:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsH-kLNc5dg

So this is Christmas with climate change Sup Forums? I hope you're happy.
>muh capitalism
>muh only way of life
>muh sun spots
>muh growing antarctic

Enjoy your Christmas thinking about the future white children growing up in a world without megafauna. They'll be okay though. They'll still have Coke. Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs
theguardian.com/environment/2017/dec/08/starving-polar-bear-arctic-climate-change-video
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karoo_Ice_Age
polarbearscience.com/2017/02/23/global-polar-bear-population-larger-than-previous-thought-almost-30000/
polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wild animal starving

I am certain this has never happened before. We better let the government nationalize all of our industries now and impose taxes on air.

All those cokes must have fucked him up.

I want to guide that bears engorged penis into my gaping arsehole

Holy fuck, i thought the poles were flooding in food, why did a polar bear starve?

The mega fauna died off ten thousand years ago dumb ass.

fucking derelict indians poisoned that bear.

Humans eat the fish
Fewer fish for seals
Fewer seals for bears

And who knows why this particular bear is dying.

WGAF, seriously

Climate change deniers are fucking retarded, just like race deniers

Polar bears main source of food is seals, which they hunt for on the ice - no ice, no food...

plankton blooms happen in the warmer water, which attracts fish which attracts seals, but the seals see the bears coming across the land and swim off. the bears main way of catching them is to wait at breathing holes in the ice and grab them then before the seal sees them.

WGAF

well anyone who understands that the ecosystem changing and collapsing (apex predators are a good indicator of this - they need the whole system to support them) may have knock on effects for human beings.

also that it indicates that the climate change does have effects on the living environment, adn those are going to be played out across every square inch of the planet - to it is in your back yard as well.

but don't worry, the Koch Bros just got a 50 billion dollar tax rebate and they are going to be just fine when they are allowed to burn another few billion tons of carbon, and they will have a very nice little compound with security guards and their own food supply, so they will be fine.

climate change is real
global warming isn't
if you unironically believed industrialization caused this you're a fucking dumbcunt and should immediately remove yourself from all further public space both IRL and online so as to not further infect susceptible individuals with your ineptitude

>skinny AF bear
>Who knows why this bear is dying

What the fuck are you retarded?

Alert me when you all you future virtue-signaling whores put an iota of effort into saving animals versus actual animals you willingly import.

/endthread

But Orcas are still thriving, and they are apex predators. Maybe the polar bears need to learn to adapt like the killer whales have.

Maybe its sick?
Maybe it has a genetic defect?
Maybe its a really shit hunter?
Maybe xyphor the god of polar bears has cursed this one in particular?
but nah lets tear down the developed world so we never ham a blade of grass again

So its not 'global warming' anymore?

>if you unironically believed industrialization caused this you're a fucking dumbcunt
I guess you should start telling all the climatologists that they're dumbcunts then.

Why would you expect every population to display the same trend?

Being environmentalist doesn't mean virtue signaling you moron. I'm environmentalist because I like to hunt, and I can't hunt when there aren't animals to hunt.

The weak should fear the strong fuck off meme fag

>in nature, all hunters always get enough food to survive
>that's why evolution is a lie!

Do you have any idea how dumb you sound right now? Clearly that polar bear went south to where humans live. Vostok Core Samples already debunked all your bullshit.

>oh no a sad video
>quick give the government massive control over the econemy!

already have, read my previous comments

Maybe they should learn to eat something other than seals.

>we have no argument and our scientific models all failed with NONE OF OUR 2010 PREDICTIONs COMING REMOTELY INTO BEING
>quick, queue the sad children and sick animals!

Liberals are hilariously dumb

>14 heartbreaking images that will make you say "fuck having industries and white children and shit."

Yeh, fuck off. Animals starve in nature all of the time. One polar bear doesn't represent the entire species.

I said nothing about tearing down the developed world, though getting off Jew oil would be a good thing.

maybe is the same fucking bear 3 years in a row

>Vostok Core Samples already debunked all your bullshit.
Er, what? The Vostok ice samples don't have much to say about modern warming, other than being another tool to estimate climate sensitivity.

>we have no argument and our scientific models all failed with NONE OF OUR 2010 PREDICTIONs COMING REMOTELY INTO BEING
Stop watching shitty "news", and actually read a goddamn report. The predictions are pretty much spot on; if anything they're a little on the low side.

It's the definition of such. Start all this rumble, shame some for having children and not third-world rejects who get paid to do so. Take your eco-terrorism elsewhere. I'm frankly sick of it and willing to murder you if you cross me, you want that risk? No? Then shut the fuck up or learn otherwise. Boy.

Climate alarmists BTFO!!! Here's a picture of starving children in the 1920s Russian famine, just a few years into Lenin's communist regime. Your globalist-Marxist fantasy that you so cynically exploit environmental scares to try and bring about, would make the whole world like this.

He looks old. It’s painful to watch but my guess is he’s okd and sick. :(

>be polar bear
>get parasites
>too weak to get to the ice
>starve to death in muddy ditch
>manages to inconvenience millions of gullible people
Today was a good day.

Mega fauna?

kys you fucking capitalist maggot

Faggot have you seen a dying person? THEY DONT EAT. It could have cancer

WTF did I just read? If you spoke the way you write I'd assume you were a nigger. Go back to Africa or learn to speak our language faggot.

Those kids are white though, marxists think all whites should die.

Vostok core samples show that during the last ice age, the CO2 ppb was 20000. Currently, with "global warming", it's 450 ppb. But CO2 causes global warming, temperature changes can't possibly have anything to do with our orbit around the sun because how can you possibly tax that.

>Stop watching shitty "news", and actually read a goddamn report. The predictions are pretty much spot on; if anything they're a little on the low side.

This is the senate hearing which got America to leave the Paris accords.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs

Abortion of humans ass.

I'm glad. Polar bears are a menace and they should all be wiped out.

You seem to know what your talking about.

Is climate change the real deal? I know that some studies are bullshit (many of the ones related to coral especially.)

Is the situation as doom and gloom as many are predicting?

Are there solutions that don't involve destroying our economy?

It was eating shit out of a trash can. It wasn't skinny because it was refusing to eat it was skinny because it could find nothing to eat.

Naw. The mentally deficient who can’t understand past a tagline we’re getting confused. Every year it was “SNOW CLOSURES STILL EXIST FOR OUR POORLY DESIGNED INFRASTRUCTURE! HOW CAN THERE BE GLOBAL WARNING?” In addition to the “hyuck hyuck But I like hot weather” crowd, so they rebranded to something that didn’t sound like bait for a Jeff Foxworthy bit.

the bear is not that old

>The bear, which was not old, probably died within hours of being captured on video, said Nicklen.
>“This is what starvation looks like.
>The muscles atrophy.
>No energy.
>It’s a slow, painful death.”

theguardian.com/environment/2017/dec/08/starving-polar-bear-arctic-climate-change-video

>Says the actual nigger with a rainbow flag\
You were saying?

Wow polar bears aren't immortal?

Whatever you say. I work in health care. I see people die all the time, they can’t/ don’t eat. Why didn’t it’s human sympathizers feed him?

Look what you did, Drumpf

but I'm not an actual nigger, but you are an actual faggot. You said you'd kill me, but I'm the hunter, I've killed things bigger than you.

>whatever you say

Don't take my word you moron, just watch the video, the bear was trying to find something to eat and ate shit out of a trash can just watch the video and tell me which hospital you work at so I can avoid being "cared for" by some dumb fuck nigger like you.

What the fuck policy would save that bear?

Are you about to sacrifice the living standard of your entire people because of a video of a starving polar bear?

Can you even prove that bear was starving , because of climate change?

The answe is no to all of those questions so fuck right off fag

Think of all the aliens, dinosaurs and nazis we will be able to dig up from there when all the ice melts tho

I'm scared user, oh so scared. Where do I live then chump? Better yet, name the place so I can kill you as you supposedely believe. You are a delusional scrub and you will always be.

>herp a derp

I'll take 'things that happen in the wild' for 1000, Alex.

>Conservative claims that global warming is BS because it is snowing in his neck of the woods
>"hahaha, rural retards. Suburban people like me know that you can't extrapolate a local occurrence for a global phenomenon"

>"Here, this video of a bear starving somewhere is proof that the world is warming"

>redditspacing
>Doesn't understand greentexting
Newfag detected.

>Vostok core samples show that during the last ice age, the CO2 ppb was 20000. Currently, with "global warming", it's 450 ppb. But CO2 causes global warming, temperature changes can't possibly have anything to do with our orbit around the sun because how can you possibly tax that.

Err, what? The last Ice age was the Karoo ice age. It began 360Mya, and was triggered by CO2 levels dropping below 300ppm. (I assume you meant to write ppm, not ppb?) I don't know what time period you're thinking of.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karoo_Ice_Age

Anyway, it's worth keeping in mind that the Earth was a VERY different place when you go backthat far, and side by-side comparisons of individual climate factors probably isn't that useful. CO2 is one of the factors that affects the earth's climate, and you need to look at all of them (which actual climatologists do) if you want to talk sense.

>Is climate change the real deal? I know that some studies are bullshit (many of the ones related to coral especially.)
It seems to be. The basic train of logic (emissions -> atmospheric CO2 -> greenhouse effect -> warming) is pretty easy to find strong evidence for each step, and the vast majority of climatologists are definitely on board. Most of the uncertainties seem to lie around "how fast" and "how bad".

>Is the situation as doom and gloom as many are predicting?
That depends on who "many" are.
Read papers, not news sites.

>Are there solutions that don't involve destroying our economy?
Yes. Stop fucking around with coal, for a start. It's ruing your economy even without AGW.

Why would I need to know where you live? you're the one making threats, I'm just responding in kind.

eat shit soros shill

>if you unironically believed industrialization caused this you're a fucking dumbcunt
Industrialization pumped 5 gigatons of sequstered carbon into our closed system atmosphere. Of course it made a difference. When you get to 8th grade science class, they'll tell you all about it and you won't be so embarrassing.

survival of the fittest

Nigga should like move to some ice then. Or learn how to suck dick at a truck stop.

Why didn't the crew feed him?

looks to me like they need to adapt and evolve
fucking soyboy polar bears waiting for government regulations to give them food

They have orders not to

you're either a mong or a shill - either way gtfo

I feel like if a species is at a risk of extinction it should be fine to help them before all relevant survivors are just depressed fellas caged in a zoo

You guys do realize this bear looks skinny because he's cominng from a body of water, right ? The exact same happens when a cat gets wet.

We're saving the people of the world from your stupid fantasies! Suck on that, loser!

Fucking ass hole seals

We should start clipping their fins so they can't escape

Not a single one of them looks human.

It exists

NAmefag

Maybe a 0.00001% difference. No one can say how much is caused by humans. Come back when you can.

>Vostok core samples show that during the last ice age, the CO2 ppb was 20000.
During a glacial age, there are a lot fewer plants to remove CO2 and release oxygen. Colder water sinks carbon more slowly, so we expect levels to rise.

>Currently, with "global warming", it's 450 ppb.
Human beings and most all mammals can't survive when CO2 reaches 5%. Once we're there, there's no turning back.

holy fuck an animal died? fuck having money and civilization and shit man

wtf libtards why didn't you teach it to be a vegetarian?

That bear may have starved for a number of reasons that may not be lack of available food/change in habitat.
Polar bear numbers have been healthy for years.
Another scare campaign against normies using a dying animal to drum up support for their NWO agenda.
polarbearscience.com/2017/02/23/global-polar-bear-population-larger-than-previous-thought-almost-30000/

>Yes. Stop fucking around with coal, for a start. It's ruing your economy even without AGW.
The sulfur from coal burning is the cause of acid rain dissolving the limestone building blocks and statues. It literally causes more economic damage than the value of the heat it produces. I know Trump believes coal can be "cleaned" the way Clinton said she believed hard drives can be bleached, but she was kidding and he wasn't.

The is either too sick too hunt or too suck to eat which lead him to die starve and died because of that.
Is there any autopsy report on the bear to prove that the bear died simply because there isn't anything to eat for tens of miles?

>Why didn't the crew feed him?
The interns don't like the risk.

Daily reminder polar bears are overpopulated

The earths climate is always changing. There used to be forests in Antarctica. We are still recovering from the last ice age.

Well, it's +5c outside here. When i was a kid there was about -10 at least. Make some thinkings.

It was 25c+ here today, six months ago it was 15c
CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL

A FUCKING WHITE BEAR

Gr8 jk m8. But i mean the same time. Winters here at least last 8 years or so is a fucking joke. Real winter comes only in february for a couple weeks or so, while in the past it came in early december.

Global warming? That's progress bby

If you're not fit to live with humans, go extinct, you're not welcome in our future.

>Muh acid rain
80’s called they want their insufferable moral signaling campaign back

>plant food is bad
>ignore the 1 hour presentation about nasa faking data for money

Oy vey so credible

Ya know that footage was taken in August, don't cha?

polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/

>What Stirling and Lunn witnessed and documented is scientific evidence that natural variation in spring sea ice can have devastating effects on polar bears, including mass mortality events (Crockford 2017). However, we have not seen any similar mass starvation events that have been conclusively shown to be caused by low summer sea ice.

>One starving bear is not scientific evidence that man-made global warming has already negatively affected polar bears but it is evidence that some activists will use any ploy to advance their agenda and increase donations.

This. its like -1C now and it used to Be like -10

This

YOU BIGOTS! IT'S JUST A VEGETARIAN TRYING TO SAVE SOME AFRICAN CHILDREN!!!

Oh son.. I remember the good ol' days when it was year-round -55C, and we had to ski to school 72miles erriday.