Man fuck you all gringos

>Have american citizenship
>Treated as second class citizens
>Hurricane Maria strikes
>We're left to die

How could you let your own people to die out here. We need help, and you've all ignored our plead for aid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Puerto_Rico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a reason no one cares about you island niggers.

>being an entire island of welfare niggers

>your own people

Wrooooong

PR got the same level of assistance most of the rest of us get. Expecting some special treatment because you're island niggers is cancer.

>american citizenship
is this true? i always though the USA invaded you guys and exploit you

PRs are roaches.

Shutup you fucks would vote Democrat for the gibs in a heart beat. We learned that during the Reagan era, give you an inch and you spin around and stab the white working class in the back so soon as the Dems throw you a bone.

Don't ever expect preferential treatment because we now know, were it you with the boot to our necks you'd never let up, filthy fucking island mexicans is all you are.

>roaches
>p.r

Keep lurking kid

Foraker and Jones Act
Read it.

We invaded after we stole them from Spain, and yes, they do have citizenship. We treat PR as a state in all but name.

Welcome to a multi-cultural, multi-racial society.
Nobody feels any connection and don't give a fuck about each other.

>Places 20% import taxation to leave the country to rot..

Browns can never be American fucking island nigger

Fuck you, you pay no federal taxes and deserve no federal aid.

Fuck you, puerto rico. you shit stain of a territory

>Treated as second class citizens
And you should be grateful you have that. Island Mexicans don't deserve citizenship at all.

Make English your official language

poo cum faggot cock hahahaa

That's not what the government and law says, cunt. Lmao. Welcome to America, home of the welfare nogs

>subhuman puerto rican niggers always looking for an excuse

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

I made tons of threads when it happen but no one cared since they were too buseybtalking about Catalonia.
America have tons of aid. You might as well move to states because the island can’t pay for their in debt.

Merry Christmas you fuckin heathens!
Oh the weather outside is frightful
but HERE it's sooo delightful
and since you've no place to go
Let it snow let it snow let it snooooow.

He's right though. You're not Turkroaches. But you are subhuman little insects who will infest and destroy everywhere you go.

Try not being inbetween so hard. Half your people already live here. Grow up like the rest of the territories.

>Detroit

i dont give a shit if you have citizenship your still a bunch of foreigners to me just as worthless as mexicans and cubans

The more you put into the recovery the more you own the result. Go bitch at the government. Go survey the land and make plans.
Got any pictures you have taken of the damage btw?

"Since Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory only government employees pay federal income tax."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Puerto_Rico

Literally the first line.

> How could you let your own people to die out here. We need help, and you've all ignored our plead for aid.

* How could you leave your own people to die out here?! We need help, and you've all ignored our plead for aid!

You let it become like this

>not what the laws say
But what our country was founded on. If people like you can change it, we can change it back.

Why didn’t you stupid niggers build a new power system before the hurricaine, instead of wasting billions on your sloth and corruption?

Make me care for black lives.

>is this true? i always though the USA invaded you guys and exploit you

* Is this true? I always though the USA invaded you guys to exploit you.

>Grow up like the rest of the territories.
This.

When the fuck have you ever heard of Guam or American Samoa having an issue? Fucking never. Meanwhile it's every six months with these fucking spics and their self-made, expensive ass, problems. Maybe, just maybe, the problem with this territory is the lazy, welfare leeching, bean niggers that populate it?

>americunt not taking responsability for their actions

>half the island "works" for the government because you're filthy fucking commies
Serves you faggots right.

You showed that you're not American and that you're identical to every other Latin America shithole and all you can do is demand gibs while your elected leaders rob you blind.

Pay your fucking taxes.

>Shutup you fucks would vote Democrat for the gibs in a heart beat. We learned that during the Reagan era, give you an inch and you spin around and stab the white working class in the back so soon as the Dems throw you a bone.
>Don't ever expect preferential treatment because we now know, were it you with the boot to our necks you'd never let up, filthy fucking island mexicans is all you are.

* Shut up! You fucks would vote Democrat for the gibs in a heart beat. We learned that during the Reagan era. If we give you an inch, you will spin around and stab the white working class in the back. As soon as the Dems throw you a bone.

* Don't ever expect preferential treatment. We now know, if it were you with the boot to our necks you'd never let up! You are all just filthy fucking island Mexicans.

>needs aid using Sup Forums to bitch about not getting aid
>obviously has working electricity and internet fuck off

M8 your corrections are incorrect. English isn't your first language, is it?

> wants to be treated like a state
then become a state?

Literally google the pics, and I can vouch that whatever image comes, its probably accurate.

>Browns can never be American fucking island nigger

* Browns can never be American! You fucking island nigger!

Shouldn't have gone into bad debt. Should have kept the corruption in your local government in check. Should have cared about who you were voting in instead of voting for gibs.
I have no pity for the island. None. I'll make sure my family gets the hell out and never returns to that shithole.

>Fuck you, puerto rico. you shit stain of a territory

* Fuck you Puerto Rico! You shit stain of a territory.

I was more talking about their confusing ass vote. They had like 3 or 4 options and people didn't understand it. Have a vote to vote in or out , 9 months or so later, if they approve the first, vote in or out. It seems like they want to be Americans only when its convenient.

Private workers cant make end's meat due to legislations done by your own people.

>I made tons of threads when it happen but no one cared since they were too buseybtalking about Catalonia.

* I made tons of threads when it happened, but no one cared because they were too busy talking about Catalonia.

Found the Russian spy.

>Mexican
>our people

Choose one. Give you a hint, it’s not option 2 and it will never be option 2.

Because we got a debt to pay to you fat cunts

>America have tons of aid. You might as well move to states because the island can’t pay for their in debt.

* America has tons of welfare. You might as well move to the states because the island can’t pay for their debt.

Bullshit. I've been to Puerto Rico and been around you "people" my whole life. The reason private "workers" can't compete is because you're the laziest pieces of shit on the planet.

People like me? I'm not a member of the government, fellow burger. And no, we are never going to be able to change that law back. Those says are looooooong gone. We have a better chance of finishing off the Native Americans and overturning the 13th and 14th Amendments. Kel. It would be unconstitutional and the Supreme Court would never allow it. I agree with the old immigration and naturalization laws, but that shit was thrown in the trash long before I was even fucking born. Also,
>libertarian
>wanting a welfare state
I would prefer the old days. At least the government wasn't a bloated abomination and I could be alone on my own land.

You decided option 2 for us, I'm afraid.

>i dont give a shit if you have citizenship your still a bunch of foreigners to me just as worthless as mexicans and cubans

* I don't give a shit if you have citizenship, you're still a bunch of foreigners to me. Just as worthless as Mexicans and Cubans

KEK. Get fucked Island Cuck.

Literally a giant island of welfare recipients.

>pass

Sounds like you purposely went to the worst part of the island. That's like going to the U.S and making your entire view of the country based on a single visit to Cleveland

DONT EVER TALK LIKE THAT TO MY WIFES SON EVER AGAIN

As a Central Floridian having to deal with Puerto Shitskins for half of my life and witnessing a round of Puerto Rican invasion currently, I can say that you Puerto Ricans are island monkeys.
Your children are degenerate druggies that love to play with guns and lower both the beauty of a respective community and the quality of education because you are all fucking failures and retards that lower a school's performance and introduce heavy crime to our schools thus lower funding.
Half of you refuse to speak English, and you Puerto Shitskins are always chimping around on the daily.

I hope the hurricane took lots of you island monkeys.

Go to Florida and vote

The Grammar Nazi was born and raised in the United States and only know to languages, English and computer. Feel free to make any corrections that I miss. The bastardization of the English language is for subhumans!

>lets many puertoricans as refugees

get ready for your white spawns to speak spanish

Lmfao I've never meet a Puerto Rican in the states that wasn't a massive P.O.S

>our people
>people

No.. just shove that notion right up your ass...

>to languages

* two languages

Didnt PR not have to pay taxes until just recently? Did you think the bloodsucking would just last forever?

Your flag better no be Finland

LOL, get fucked island nigger.

Ironically enough the Hurricane will bring more of us to your state.
Have you considered moving states?

Island spics will never be our people, regardless of citizenship status. Here’s a crazy idea: try helping yourselves for once. That’s what white people do

San Juan. And you know what's different between San Juan and Cleveland? The people in Cleveland aren't lazy welfare leeches.

LOL, get fucked salt water Mexican

>P erson
>O f
>S ophistication

Not American you fucking shitskin. Too bad more of you didn't die in the storm

Reminder that we're here because of back to back democratic leadership in this country.
>TFW a tree won't fall on each of the members of the PPD

Not American. But keep dreaming island nigger.

>I'm not a white nationalist, so I don't care
>They will already have to speak Spanish because of foreign language requirements in schools and I'm gonna make damn sure they know their shit and get good grades.
I want Americans to be bilingual.

Yeah you're right.
Cleveland is too busy mugging itself.

Puerto Roaches

>americans
>bilingual
choose one.

The lot of you can barely speak your main language.

Americanos taking care of their own?
*breaths in*
AHahahahaha HAAHAHAAA AhahaAaa

No we do not. Stop.
We pay all taxes mandated by law but one (but we have a law in place forcing us to use US ships which is another tax) pay in these other taxes 3.6b and we aren't remotely close to being treated "equal".

This thread has already establised the error that roaches are in fact for turks.

I suggest you learn to lurk more, atleast for a couple more years, and stop being a faggot.

>owe billions to the US government
>never pay it
>every referendum you vote to stay independent

We've adopted English and Spanish as our main languages. What do you think that accomplishes when the US doesn't have an official one?

I will be moving New England once I finish my Master's degree. First, because most of Florida is a shithole, Second because I can't stand this hot weather, but especially because of you island monkeys, I swear to God.

>2016 referendum wont for statehood

Also, we cant pay back our debt. if we cant produce due the hurricane, and for that we need your aid.

How can you ask for help if you're going to tell the people who helps you to "fuck you all gringos"

And you wonder why continentals are dismissive of you. You don't even consider yourselves to be Americans. I would honestly fight for Puerto Rico and support Statehood and aid if you weren't such massive fucking unloyal dogs. Why should people like you GET MONEY FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?! Fuck your shithole country and fuck you. Cunt.

>>Have american citizenship
>>Treated as second class citizens
>>Hurricane Maria strikes
>>We're left to die
>
>
>How could you let your own people to die out here. We need help, and you've all ignored our plead for aid.

>implying us Puerto Ricans are lazy fucks that beg for gibsmedats all the fucking time
>implying us Puerto Ricans treat ourselves differently than niggers treat themselves
>implying we are worth helping
That's why I left that fucking shithole years ago fucking faggot, Puerto Rico is a shithole because you fucks can't elect a fucking competent governor and just live of all the gibsmedats you can, literally almost everyone in that shithole just complains and whines instead of trying to do something about the shithole problems, because indeed they are the problem

I'm aware of that, thanks.
And no, I'm not gonna stop being a fag!

PUNerto Rico

Here you are, biting the hand that feeds.

Fix your debt problem nigger, then we'll consider helping.
You spoiled spics get all the benefits of being an American territory and none of the downsides of being a state and yet you're still the most embarrassing tract of land in the entirety of the USA. Even Detroit isn't as shitty as your island.

Because half the island belongs to the PPD which want to solely suck on the American tit to gain benefits without doing anything. Half the island is literally conformists. You can't make a lick of progress like that. To add insult to injury they also have an independent streak but are too chicken shit to do anything in favor of that either.

Your facing same problem as California, except for "slightly" different reasons. Cali is spending all of its tax revenue on mexicans, Puerto Rico is spending all its tax revenue on corruption.

With spics you lose.

t. half rican spic.

ps. could you annoying fucks stop asking me if I'm a boreddickwhat before asking me for change?