How did all the other hokage die again? Pretty sure they all died from being killed at some point but I can't remember

How did all the other hokage die again? Pretty sure they all died from being killed at some point but I can't remember

For being war mongers or stupid.

1st natural cause most likely (was never actually revealed)
2nd sacrificed himself for his squad
3rd sacrificed himself for the ze village
4th sacrifice himself for his son

was the term "hokage" level of stength mean anything like it does for admiral level of stregnth in one piece?

Their power level varies but they're typically the strongest guy in the village at the time.

The Fourth and Third are pretty obvious.

The First Hokage died in some war that occurred during the end of this reign, we're not sure which one until the shameless filler which breaks the timeline and canon even further covers these events for more cash.

The Second Hokage, based Tobirama, was killed by the Kinkaku Squad when he acted as a decoy to let his comrades escape.

The Seventh gets killed by a literal who edgelord.

Didn't kakuzu kill the first?

It meant something in part one, in part 2, specially after the Pain arc, kage level pretty much meant 'will last longer than 1 minute in battle' against the ridiculous power levels of Madara & Co.

It's actually kinda surprising we never see Hashirama die. He gets hyped to the moon and back, but all we know is he dies during one of the Ninja Wars

he tried, but Hashirama beat him

>Tsunade wasn't the strongest in the village when she was Hokage.
>She's also a woman

lul

Which is hilarious given the vast amount of administrative work that needs to be done by the Hokage and given that Naruto had to undergo special training to reach that point even though he was the strongest Genin in history and the strongest in the village still made him very unqualified.

The strongest does not always make the best leader... But fuck it, why not.

Wasn't the second suppose pretty op he created the mass resurrection justu? So he just lost to some squard at somepoint?

Who was stronger than Tsunade during the end of Part 1 who lived in the village? Guy?

Yep, but they had some pretty OP Ninja's and severely outnumbered them, Kinkaku, one of the Nine-Tailed Brothers was among them and the one who finished off Tobirama.

Guy for sure.

I'd argue Kakashi and Danzo as well, given Danzo had fucking Sharingan's out the ass and could pull off retarded eye hacks and Kakashi is just generally an all-around badass and well-developed Ninja.

That bothered me too. Was spoilerled by her grandfatehr by no mean seamed strong compared to the other ninja leaders. Yet got to retire in piece despite a poor wining record

Ironic 2 of the 3 people who could maybe beat Tsunade both became Hokage

Always wondered who the fuck was able to kill a monster like Hashirama.

I don't think it meant being the strongest, Sarutobi wasn't the strongest at the time if you consider Jiraya as still part of the leaf village, Tsunade may have been the strongest for a few months before Naruto got to train his sage mode and Kakashi was obviously weaker than both Naruto and Sasugay by the end of the series.

Guy is only the strongest when opening all gates but then he dies so I consider that a moot point. If we're taking single-use abilities like this then Kakashi with both sharingans and Susano is pretty much indestructible.

It doesn't bother me as much because the Hokage is a position that should be held by an intelligent person and not a dumb brute, Tsunade is a great ninja but compared to the other leaders, it's as you say.

She was knowledgeable and an extremely famous medical ninja, so she has the smarts and talents in other fields but she isn't meant to be a fighter only unless she was attacked herself and the strength she possessed would make for a good surprise advantage.

i need an anime that draws you into the universe like narto/shippyden, any suggestions?

yeah by the start of the series Kakashi was op as hell he just lacked the summoning a godzilla monster or summoning a nuke out of his ass levels of justs otherwise he was the guy to complete any mission imaginable. Tsunade wouldnt stand a change against him combat wise

I think he would only have to open six gates to smoke Tsunade, so he wouldn't die from that and Kakashi is just a better ninja with a Mangekyo, I'd argue he would even win in Part I as well, given the vast amount of Jutsu the guy has access to.

I guess Danzo was mostly political so that's why he didn't get shit and Kakashi could've done it but just didn't.

Tsunade is a tank, I feel like she could take most of 6th gate Guy's blows no problem. Kakashi is overall more rounded than both but he needs some prep time to face Tsunade head on, otherwise he'd probably get blown out by her strength.

That she is, but Guy is a fucking beast and he could push it even harder if he needed to. In a serious fight to the death, Guy could probably inflict enough damage on her to pull out that win. Plus, Guy is much faster and more skilled in close-combat, he could probably even use her vast strength against her.

And yes, Kakashi could lose and he would need to prepare for her, but I think he could win given he prepares properly and uses his talents while avoiding close-quarters combat only when necessary.

>Hashirama
Probably literally withered after killing Madara
>Tobirama
Gold and Silver Brothers double KO

The real mystery is how fucking Gaara became Kazekage in like two years.

I fucking know right? He was a psychopath year before and then suddenly he has the strength, intelligence and temperament to be considered a candidate for the Kazekage?

Naruto really is Ninja Jesus because that is a fucking miracle if I ever saw one.

I think it was because the Sand Village literally has shit-tier ninja and he's the only one qualified, even at the age of 15 or however old he is.

>Kazekage's duty is to protect the village
>Gaara controls sand
>The entire village is sand
He probably did some off-screen shit where he saved the village, like when he caught Deidara's nuke. There was filler in the anime that covered the time between the timeskip where Gaara hosts the Chunin Exams and Suna rebels try to assassinate him, and after they fail the leader of the rebel movement kills himself after Gaara Talk-no-Jutsus and tells the rebel leader how he's changed.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku weren't tailed beasts. They were swallowed by the 9 tails and ate the meat from his insides which gave them some of his power. They're pseudo tailed beasts.

Notice the word typically user.

Can we all agree Sarutobi is the weakest of the hokage, he's so trash

>Sarutobi weakest while Tsunade exists
>Fought both the first and the second as an old ass fuck nearly cripple man

Granted the power jump didn't really hit until middle of series, thats impressive. Even the whole first and second wasn't at 100% power because of plot reasons.

I'm 100% sure Sarutobi in his prime is second best kage strength wise followed by the first obviously. Not to say he's leaps and bounds better than the second or fourth.

Agreed it's no so unlikely that the son of the former Kazekage, who controls the villages strongest military asset, and has proven himself quite powerful on his own, in a village with a lot less going for it than the leaf, would he basically the only candidate.

Wrong opinion. He was the most knowledgeable ninja ever in the hidden leaf and had mastered more techniques than even Orochimaru or Kakashi. We didn't ever get to see his full potential but he was strong as shit.

>Kakashi would be retarded strong had he not used the sharingan as a cruch.
Fucking Uchias man.