Mark Collett DESTROYS Lauren Southern and beta orbiters

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=eSx9QaiG3uI

Well he's an idiot

What's really funny is that she ran as a representative for the libertarian party in canada, has never claimed to be a white nationalist or alt-right, and says in one of her videos that she isn't a white nationalist

For some reason all the white nationalists are acting as if they've been betrayed and are going on about beta orbiters and screaming exposed, exposed, repent for your sins.

The actual issue wasn't anything to do with Lauren Southern, it was all the fucking spergs running around harassing women.

>How will Sup Forums ever recover?
Sup Forums fell for those e-whore thots
Sup Forumsacks are becoming more and more beat faggots
Sup Forums will recover because Sup Forums can't put itself in question, Sup Forums will always be right

>has never claimed to be a white nationalist or alt-right, and says in one of her videos that she isn't a white nationalist

Yeah, she's just an "independent journalist" that's hanging out with Generation Identitaire, doing "critical journalism" while sucking off Martin Sellner with Brittany Pettibone, amirite?

Come on, this woman has deliberately co-opted the nationalist message for the sole purpose of draining beta males dry off their money.

Keep defending her, dude. How pathetic is it to white knight for a fucking e-celeb? She's never gonna fuck you, bruh.

derrr degeneracy is bad

CHAD
H
A
D

OY VEY

Mark Collett is the best weekly guest on the David Duke show and the nigga even gave me a birthday greeting on Facebook. Real down to earth guy!

THE FINN STRIKES AGAIN

He is a great man, indeed, brother.

Mark's been at this game for a while now. I think not at least taking what he has to say on board is a mistake.

He got raped by Russell Brand on national british television. Looked like a tard.
His optics are dogshit and he's bad for the movement
>muh tattoed gf
>muh german swastika

>Yeah, she's just an "independent journalist"
That is literally what she is.

You keep going on about beta males yet you guys are the ones who are obsessed with her and other women and are running all over the fucking internet going look,look, she betrayed us.

And the fucking stupid thing is that this entire drama blew up not because of her but because of you idiots actually harassing women who do identify as white nationalists.

He was literally a kid back then.

Also, Russell Brand resorting to leftist bullying to get his point across against a naive, young Collett trying to have a serious discussion with the media, isn't really rape.

>That is literally what she is.

Lmao. Yeah, no, That is retarded.

There is a certain face-type of hot women in Finland who look like Lauren. Like you literally see women with that type of face every now and then here in Finland. So it's no wonder she has such a big finnish following.

This is a good take. He blows away both the civnat/orbiters and the ironybro/weeklysweat/stormer scum.

He advocates for the normal patriarchy. Not orbiting and not friggin white sharia incel bullshit.

>no argument
Hide shill threads, everyone.

>>His optics are dogshit and he's bad for the movement
>Implying that's not the entire point of (((Collett)))

>teenager falls prey to lefty bollocks shit tests
>OUT OUT OUT
>>muh tattoed gf
It's OK, she voted Brexit :^)

It's covered in the video.

True. But his optics haven't improved since then

Right is not Alt-Right is not New Right is not Conservative is not Paloconservative is not Libertarian is not ... ect.

Why is this so hard to understand? The right consists of many groups: Some will reject Lauren Southern, others will not. Same can be said about everybody else.

Find one positive thread about her here.

Alt-Right is the same as the New Right actually. PJW and the rest of the cuck crew running with "New Right" don't seem to understand that the New Right is literally the identitarian ideology of Alain de Benoist and Guilaume Faye, which are the original european identitarians. Richard Spencer is a reader of them, and re-branded their identitarianism as alt-right in North America.

Shill your faggotry somewhere else Collett is a cum gargling faggot

He makes the argument no shill here managed. It's not wrong to accept past mistakes, if you acknowledge them as mistakes. It's not wrong to forgive, if you ask forgiveness. But we shouldn't accept degeneracy, if you don't realize it's wrong.

I've been a Finn-Knight on many an occasion here, but none of you faggots managed to come up with arguments other than insults. Now this cunt has convinced me five minutes into his video.

I'm officially Team Taylor now. Until Southern acknowledges her past mistakes, at least. You're all still fucking faggots.

When you call people beta orbiters but there's a 60 page thread on stormfront about the sex life of a libertarian

Wew. Mark Collett's power level is so high that he can make Finn-knights see the light

You can't just say "oh I'm sorry for my past degeneracy, it's behind me now" and pretend to be a normal person. That's not how psychology works. Your past degeneracies stick with you until the end of your life. A thot that suddenly turns trad will always crave the chad dick carrousel that she once had.

The golden one refuses to support Southern until she disavows her past degeneracy. You're fucking BTFO, cuck

I agree with some things with him, but his problem is he's flipping on yes or no, typical mistake, so he chosen yes as to accept everybody who repents. A right answer is you got to have limits to who you accept, yes, lets accept degenerates, but not all of them. Ex-prostitutes shouldn't be accepted, that's too degenerated, they are beyond saving to be welcomed into alt-right movement. Lets accept degenerates who at least know they are degenerate, prostitutes are way over this, they are lost completely and only dumbass would accept them as traditional women. Maybe if a woman partied a lot and fucked 5 guys, maybe there's hope, but fucking 50 guys or more, there's no hope to be honest, traditional and even if she became honest, that would be a lie. It does matter what you did previously in your life.

>Muh e-celebs
I like shitposting in these threads, why do you have to make it cringy?

We've made this point, you're just a faggot that's obsessed with what other celebrities say

*with whatever celebrities say
Because I know he likes the golden one more than Southern, and who wouldn't?

The e-celeb-loving Sup Forums is easier to subvert than a rural Russian village. I wholeheartedly suggest you fuck off to reddit.

Collett isn't an e-celeb, he is a long-standing activist

Lauren belongs to big African cock

I tried. I honestly tried. But this rat faced screen reader is too irritating. I didn't get a feel for what he was on about - even 5 minutes in, just whining about some purity score he didn't like.

This kind of purity scoring approach, and then admitting you 'did wrong', come on. It's for 12 year olds.

A far more mature response would be to say something along the lines of laurens life experience is broader than one would expect and to listen to her reflections on that broader experience,

I still don't know what lauren did wrong, and quite frankly I don't give a fuck, but u can't purity police politics. that's just FAIL.

>Lauren
>Alt right
>A literal kike
Slide thread. Remember to sage in options.

Just think about all that time and energy you wasted. Every single Lauren thread had you in it, for months. Every Lauren thread, I'd look inside, and you were easy to spot in the first 50 posts. That's FUCKING PATHETIC. You could have spent all that time improving your life.

>white nationalists

They aren't anything like that. They're so annoying. They never discuss the JQ at all or how bad niggers and mexicans in our borders are. We need to make these pigs squeal.

Lauren is 100% white and virgin. Sorry kiddos. Nothing personel.