Why are her reaction faces so perfect?

Why are her reaction faces so perfect?

You have shit taste in reaction faces.

Because she's perfect.

yes

Dragon dildos

It comes naturally when you have a perfect face

Because everything about her is perfect.

The letters M in Mikoto and B in Biribiri stands for Most Best. So it's only natural.

Even her breasts?

Especially her breasts!

I want to see Misaka's reaction when she walks in on me cheating on her with Misaki.

I want to see your face when you find out it's not Misaki you're fucking.

I want to see Misaka's reaction when I walk in on her cheating on me with Kuroko

What type of emotion is she trying to convey?

HER ONAHOLE IS LOOSE AND OF POOR QUALITY!

>tfw its been sold out everywhere for years
I-I guess my only hope is using it secondhand

Why is she so attractive? I don't just mean in a carnal way

She's just a magnetic character

I want make her solenoids produce energy with my Lorentz force

Want mine? Seriously, I'll ebay and usps. It's really late where I am right now so come back tomorrow. Unopened Lube and box is in pristine condition with little flyers and nice decorative artwork.

>"""unopened"""
I'll make a thread in roughly 15 hours.

What would a magician in the Raildex universe look like if they used Sup Forums's "Cult of Kek" as the basis for their spells and used "Meme Magic?" It's arguably more solidified than St. Germain by this point, and I don't doubt that there are at least a few people who genuinely believe in it. I was thinking something probability-based, where their spells are normally very weak but the more repeating digits they get, the stronger they are. The only thing is, the repeating nature of Sup Forums post numbers isn't really replicable in dice, and the randomness factor isn't really replicable with just a counter of spells (i.e. "This is your 77th spell! You got dubs!") because that's too manipulable.

I was thinking maybe they'd have some sort of magical counter that increases at a variable rate, and the moment at which the magician casts the spell, it gives the number it's currently on to the spell and whatever it gets, it gets. I'm not sure how exactly this would manifest itself, though.

Meme magyck is more than just gets. If it were replicated in raildex I think the magician would summon familiars akin to Monogatari's oddities. Creatures manifested through the cult's collective emotions, rumors, beliefs and faith. It would be neat to implement a random buff with digits like you've suggested though

Meme magic is just combining the thoughts of large groups of people to warp reality. It'd be like the Mikasa Network.

Because she's cute and Haimura hit the jackpot when he designed her.

>initially meant to be a one-arc heroine
>becomes mad popular
>Kamachi: yo dawg, I hear you like Misaka so here are more arcs with her
>and I'll add 10,000+ Misaka clones too while I'm at it
>and a loli Misaka
>and a MILF Misaka
>and a high school age Misaka
>and a digital Misaka who controls the clones
>and a spin off manga with her as the heroine
>and idol Misaka in the Accelerator Idoru manga
Thanks Kamachi

She's so cute, really my favorite index girl i don't understand why so many people hate her i'd love to read manga with her in a convenience store

A chilled out Misaka is simply the best.

I would do that if she asked me to.

It's depressing to think we'll never see Mikoto animated again.

>you will never let Mikoto take refuge in your arms
>you will never shield her body & heart from the harshness of the world
>you will never kiss her worries and sorrows away

Mikoto? More like Mi-cute-o

>Shouganai you fucking pleb let me explain it in simple terms so you baka can understand

Jesus fucking Christ, just buy a black tengu, use water-based lube and put a bunch of 1.5V\0.005A electrodes in pulse mode inside.

My first thought was iced inside a body bag.
Am I a bad person?

Its the inverse ninja law, shes shit because theres so damn many of her and she shows up so often its insane.

Desire to tell you why that's bullshit.

MISAKA would like to inform you that there is not enough of MISAKA in this thread, says MISAKA showing a look of disapproval.

Maybe we misunderstood each other. I've opened the box and used the onahole maybe 30 times but the lube is unopened since I use my own Astroglide. It also comes with a little card that links to some zip file that use can use as a rape gun. I'm not sure what that means I've never looked it up.

Another box view.

Mikoto's panties.

Sounds scary

>implying Kamikoto is the end game relationship
>implying Touma's end game isn't death and stuck with loli manifestations of the 8 dragons inside his own limbo

>scary
I know, you can break your dick over a white one if you're overly eager or kechi for lube, I can only imagine what black one is like.

God fucking damnit nips, must you really defile everything holy!?

>those fucking spoilers

The onahole was quite disappointing. Nothing like an actual middle schooler. Even if I put my finger on the backside to create suction it barely does enough for me. Going through the sphincter side is mostly pointless but it holds the lube in better.

>Nothing like an actual middle schooler.
>implying

It still a stands true. It's been 22 years, but I did a middle school girl when I was 23. I bought her a Sharp Pocket Locker.

The saying isn't true about a girl being any tighter if she is in Middle School. They are all pretty much the same tightness until you get down Under when they get their growth spurt.

If you want to know what an elementary school girls pussy is like, just lick under your tongue. it's pretty much like that.

>initially meant to be a one-arc heroine

If that was true she would not have been level 5 and she would not have featured in a prologue to a story that wasn't even about her. The clones were mentioned in that same prologue, so that wasn't an asspull either. At the very least Kamachi had the first 6 novels outlined in his head before the original was even published.

She's hated because of the disproportionate amount of page time she gets compared to the other girls, while not contributing significantly to many of the individual story arcs. She's one of Touma's pillars of support and a fan favorite. People just need to learn to deal with it and they'll be better off for it.

>i don't understand why so many people hate her
>so many
Don't be fooled by thk shitposting, user.

The THK era is long gone dumbass

>being ths naive.
Oh user.

I hope he died from brain tumor.

Because she's the best girl of all time.

>THK got replaced by Stiyl
>Stiyl getting replaced by mobileposter
Who will replace mobileposter?

>Implying she wont rape him before that

>get killed by cleric beast
What the fuck

Is there any girl more perfect than Mikoto?

Accelspammer will come back when Index 3 happens

>Saru Lock got replaced by pig-kun
>pig-kun got replaced by clonefag
>clonefag got replaced by THK
>THK got replaced by Stiyl
>Stiyl getting replaced by mobileposter
Raildex, a history of dedicated shitposters.

It's odd

Mikoto seems like she wants to do stuff to Touma that would land her on the sex offender registry. But whenever it looks like Touma is coming onto her she freezes up and goes shoujo-mode

What gives?

>tfw you liked Kuroko in OT8 but the anime reduces her to LOL LESBIAN JOKES

I never liked her

She is a pure slut

A Kakineposter when we get Index 3

don't forget 1000 more frendafags

>loli manifestations of the 8 dragons inside his own limbo

So which one would be best girl? My vote goes to fire dragon.

>each loli has their own design corresponding to their head
>fire Dragon is a fiery redhead
>one eyed wears an eyepatch
>Angel has large plumes of fluffy hair
I NEED IT

snek

The skull one

The original and true first girl