Why is being a homophobe a bad thing all of a sudden?

Why is being a homophobe a bad thing all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because there’s nothing morally wrong with homosexuality.

Only if you don't like civilization

that makes sense

There's plenty morally wrong with homosexuality, especially if you're a biological essentialist.

The Romans were a bunch of faggots and they did pretty well. It wasn’t until they adopted Christianity that the Empire fell.

It ain't. In fact Poland became the most homophobic country in Europe according to the latest poll. In 2006 our government wanted to forcefully send fags on medical treatment. Hope they will do it again

Because Trans people are the new thing people hate. Just wait, when they start to push for pedophilia acceptance.. The Trans people will be accepted generally too.

Sodomy is no longer a crime. You are bound by Western customs not to criminalize homosexuality. Even Russia doesn't dare criminalize anal sex.

There is a difference between criminalizing anal sex and not letting fags walk on the streets with their rainbows

>hating someone for literally genetics
That's just low iq, why waste your time on that?

If you believe faggotry is genetic in any way, shape or form, you should be euthanised.

Is not, just faggots say otherwise.

member when poland banned teletubbies for being fag enablers?

But is a gene, just like being left handed.
It appears outside of humans too.
>inb4 so does rape
Consent.

Degeneration of society, they're trying to destroy us

STDs are a good thing now, apparently

The whole gay gene thing was made up so that the fag movement could say that they don't have a choice.

Then would you want your kid to be homosexual or heterosexual ? and why

Gay so he can be like dads!

Bisexual because everyone else is either afraid of penis or vagina and I don't want my child to be a pussy.

Do we have to go over this cycle again?
We thrive based on morals that protect family first then we go into moral degeneracy where individuals are over society and family then everything backfires and we get even more extreme religious and conservative ideologies.

oh well. I guess every nation will fall some day

Sorry but I fail to see how my kid being bi would lead to an increase in extreme religious ideologies

I'm not afraid of any homos.

If your kid was female that would lead to increased chance of you getting grandkids.

Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

I'm not going to argue with the statistics but I'm not going to parent my child in such a way that she would do that. Y'know condoms and such, or even abstinence for a while but I know that won't last very long.

You can't control her past a certain age. If your daughter wants to be a world class whore, she's going to do it.

homophobia doesn't really exist. Straight people really don't care what gay people do. It's only those who are secretly gay or are afraid deep down that they are gay who are homophobic.

I guess that's true but I don't think I could control whether she is bisexual or not anyways so it doesn't really matter.

C'mone dude, those freaks were clearly poofters. Not to mention that the violet one was a fucking tranny