HAPPENING

'Explosion' at Manhattan bus terminal

New York City Police say they are responding to reports of an explosion at a bus terminal in Manhattan.
The incident reportedly happened on Monday morning at the Port Authority Bus Terminal near Times Square.
"The NYPD is responding to reports of an explosion of unknown origin at 42nd Street and 8th Ave, #Manhattan," tweeted the department.
"The A, C and E line are being evacuated at this time. Info is preliminary, more when available."

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42312293

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/940209031532220418
youtube.com/watch?v=HZUDgWO86gY
youtube.com/watch?v=4z10AlFDQfY
youtu.be/3XoRSM6WJgI)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>'Explosion'

>be an americuck
>get blown up
Oh wait...

"Man with wires coming out of him" detained

cyborgs incoming
>*happening*

>we may never know what Sadid al-muhammad’s motive was for this attack

>"explosion"

What did amerishots mean by this?

"Man with wires coming out of him": never a good sign. What's that sticking out. Oh just wires. Nothing to see here...

Bomb of Peace.

> Manhatten

so it only hit liberals?

rollin for pedophile worshiper

how does he keep getting away with it??

Oh ISIS stop it already.

>2 injured
Mhm

>implying this isn't a false flag by the JEWS to blame Paliniggers so le evil DRUMPFT 2 scoops is on board of whatever ((((anti-terror))))) measures they push.

Typical Sandnigger

you kafirniggers thought we were done??

How have they identiied a suspect so fast?

pretty early in the day to have max. kill numbers.

Wow the terrorist blew himself up

that's just another monday in swedistan eh?

her name was ebba akerlund.

Probably real chance of more explosions so they're bringing in more cops. This was just the first bang
screencap this

My wires get in the way of everything. I’m always tripping on them, getting them caught in doors, try finding clothes that you don’t have to alter because you have wires protruding from your body. Cyborg life is rough man.

you screenCRAP this fag.

SUSPECT SEEN LEEVN SEEN HE CUNT KIP GETTN AWAI WIT IT

Brown people blowing up other brown people zzzz

Someone playing suicide bomber again?

SCREENCAP THIS

PROTECT THE STATUE OF LIBERTY SHUT DOWN FERRIES

Thats fake news. Wasbt time square

Oh my god, JC a bomb!

No idea if legitimate video
twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/940209031532220418

Is that Russian hackers? I'm scared

Yes Mehmet, An explosion.

Something your pals are having trouble doing these days

Yeah, this is Trump's fault.

The pipe part of the bomb was found, engraved on it is Roy Moore's signature.

>be 56%er
>still get bombed.

Radical christian with polish background. Digits confirm

>so it only hit liberals?
well some rural and suburban retards have to commute to that shithole for work

polish radical with christian background

>get bombed
>then get shot

Sides... destroyed

>inb4 it was a liberal trying to take the bus to Trump Tower to blow it up until he accidentally set off the bomb

Free food, housing, education, healthcare, and an ample supply of white women for raping and STILL this guy has to be a Terrorist. SMFH

>legs get blown off
>"I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED! NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME!"

Why am I imagining George Costanza and Jerry Seinfeld talking about how they're never close to any of these attacks?
"I don't get it, I'm always on the wrong side of Manhattan and I still get calls from my mother.."
"Your mother?"
"Yeah, down in Del Boca Vista, she calls me and asks if I'm okay."
"Like your day wasn't already stressful enough."
"And every time she begs me, begs me to move somewhere safe."
"I wish my parents would do that, they keep telling me to move closer to the explosions, teach me how to be a man."
"They're still on that?"
"They think I'm genderfluid Jerry, they saw it on Doctor Oz and that's me now as far as they're concerned."
"Maybe you should convince them that you're thinking of blowing something up, that'll probably stop them calling you a girl. Heh."
"That's brilliant."
"No... it's not."
"They'll be so worried that I'm a terrorist that they'll start using my normal pronouns again Jerry. It's genius!"

Then by the end of the episode Kramer accidentally blows up a car while wearing a towel on his head and gets chased by a bunch of Rabbis across the city.

I would totes watch that episode.

I keep cliciking on the play button but the picture just gets smaler again??

>meme flag
No wonder you are so stupid.
You can't even bait properly.

New Yorker here, getting really tired of hearing about bombs on the subway while I'm getting ready for work. Have to wonder how this idiot blew up a pipe bomb on his back but is now in custody instead of dead

This is golden my man

>Elaine calls in sick and the doctor's office she's pretending to be visiting is in the danger zone of a recent attack.
>She's turned off her phone to go watch a comedy movie that Jerry was cut out of("I was waiter #3 Elaine! Waiter #4 made the cut but I didn't!") which she really hates and puts a bad review online about it(earlier in the episode she talks about how she once got three thumbs up for her negative review of "Life of Pi" to Jerry and George).
>The entire office thinks she's dead or injured and volunteer to help dig her out of the rubble and Geoff hurts his back moving rocks.
>Elaine has to pretend that she was in the rubble because she's halfway dating Geoff.
>Turn out that Geoff was faking his injury to get out of work for a few weeks and doesn't like Elaine anymore because he's afraid he'll catch her cold while he's having time off work(Kramer overhears him talking about her while visiting her while she's faking in hospital and getting all of her lies mixed up to her coworkers who now think she wrestled the terrorist).
>Elaine breaks up with Geoff on Kramer's news and is then taken out to a special movie night by the people at the office to see a comedy movie to make her feel better.
>Turns out her review was so spiteful that it's the top review on IMDB now and when people are trying to work out what to see they spot her username and the time she made the review.
>"Well, it was pretty boring under those rocks so I had some time to spare. You know my friend was meant to play Waiter #3 but they cut him for time."

Yes, this could work.

I fukign herd it on a radio here ~2 hrs ago
but pol is too busy discussing ecelebs and cophate

this board is kill by shills

We need to bump the thread more or make more of them until we get enough people to keep it on the first page or a mod makes a sticky about it.

this is pretty good user

Also nice ID

An explosion in new york and no one on Sup Forums is reacting this is telling.

>Moldova
>Not itself a meme flag
Although, on the plus side I did fuck lots of your women when I visited. Never seen a country so cucked by the Russians in Transnistria.

#NotAllSandniggers

Jesus, I was taking a bus to Virginia out of the same bus terminal back in August. Freaky shit. You would never expect some fucking Greyhound bus terminal to be a victim of these stupid attacks.

Tiraspol > Chisinau btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZUDgWO86gY

This is my happening theme.

I relish being a observer the chaos now.

I love watching the world fall apart

right? i was in new york 14 years ago its crazy to think about what could have been huh???

t. achmed

youtube.com/watch?v=4z10AlFDQfY

to think i was in america for a meal in 1968.... really jogs the nog you know?

Can we have a 2nd 9/11?

That shit's so entertaining to watch.
>tfw no Netflix

Just because something explodes while detonating doesnt mean it has anything to do with moderate explosives.

About 8 yrs ago me and a group of friends were hanging out on these rocky hills in town. I think it's technically a power relay of some sort. Anyway one of the girls we were with was epileptic, and she had this electronic shit attached to her to monitor her brain; suction cups with wires attached to her head and shit.

So we're chilling, and I guess there was another group nearby who was shooting off fireworks. So, we split.

As we're getting to the gate to leave, cops are pulling in. Hands up, all that shit, pat downs. One of the cops sees the girl and asks immediately "Is that a bomb?" I don't think he was seriously concerned it was a bomb, we were just some dumb white kids. Kind of funny in retrospect

Anyway, it wasn't us, no fireworks found obviously, so they let us go, and told us not to come back because we were trespassing. NBD really.

I wonder how bad it would have gotten if that happened now.

Transnistria isn't Romanian clay.
Go choke on a crumpet, twat.

Funny because I was in South Korea two years ago for work and when I return again Best Korea will have turned it into a giant pile of rubble.

Close call indeed!

So is the attacker white, muslim, gay, etc? I need to find out how to blame Trump for this.

Hahahah. You guys are salty as fuck. Lost in a war to a bunch or rebels, now Russia hates you and you can never join the EU. Literally cuckolds. Enjoy your £100/month. I was fucking pussy all over soyboi.

Stop spewing bullshit, faggot.
You don't even know where my country is.
Or your fucking colonies.

Sand niggers should only have two option in the US ship out or get shot / we cant let these damn inbred animals thrive and exist in our nation any longer they have no place in civilized society you wanna be a fuckin asshole and blow urself up to get off ,
go do in the sandpit where nobody fucking cares goatfucker

Wow a Happening thread near the bottom of the catalog. GG nu-Sup Forums

6 CASUALTIES
ISIS CONFIRMED BY CNN
IN NYC (BIGGEST CITY IN THE WORLD)
MAN IN CUSTODY
VIDEO OF BOMB WITH GORE EVERYWHERE
(youtu.be/3XoRSM6WJgI)

and nu-pol doesnt even care.

This board is dead.

The morning is the perfect time to hit those trains, most A trains at that time are packed as tight as they can.

>when your banter is not on point and you get no yous

42nd and 8th is 1 block away from times square, id say that counts as near.

its old news and no one died so

Dedicated posts like this are why Trump won. The fire rises!

Have an upvote

>terminal

breddy gud user