HAPPENING IN NYC

HAPPENING IN NYC

BOMBING AT PORT AUTHORITY/SUBWAY

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/live-explosion-of-unknown-origin-in-new-york-11166650
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42312293
twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/940209031532220418
twitter.com/wtop/status/940216147378671616
thedailysheeple.com/pentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no source = sage

It's real, google it.

news.sky.com/story/live-explosion-of-unknown-origin-in-new-york-11166650

TRUMP'S FAULT

Poland = sage

Idiot

It's real all right

Digits, and it’s something gay like a burst pipe or some shit

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42312293

There's a couple threads up, suspect in custody. Apparently he was wearing some kind of vest with wires, bomb squad on top of it. Attack was a failed attack, the pipe bomb went off early.

Please let the bomber be White. Please let the bomber be White. Please let the bomber be White.

some dipshit managed to blow themselves up. one other casualty, non life threatening injuries.

>please be a white guy
>please be a white guy
>please be a white guy

Relax.

There's no muslims in jew york

Bomb of Peace. You know it.

Apparently a few subway lines were closed, and a few people have been reported to be injured. There was mass panic as the bomb exploded. So not a complete non-happening. Here is a link to the video. Op was just a lazy fuck.
twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/940209031532220418

Please let the bomber be a muzzie.

Looks like one person is dead at the end of this video.

That was the single shittiest bomb explosion I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. How very dare he disgrace my city with such underwhelming garbage? 5 megatons or gtfo. Honestly, these people. Can't do ANYTHING right.

bomber has "a foreign name"

this
>come back once you can afford a pressure cooker

The religion of pieces strikes again. Coulter's Law?

Inshallah this brave jihadi has delivered our message to the West: DRUMPF IS FINISHED. ITS OVER FOR HIM.

twitter.com/wtop/status/940216147378671616

this is Blumpfs fault, mark my words

WHO CARES ABOUT JEW YORK, KEEP BOMBING

S

>amerimutts getting bombed
>happening

>why would I need to check the catalog first???

Low energy {{{eye roll}}}

More like sand nigger that wore a PIPE bomb...
Details tho....

Premature detonation...
>oops

Religion of peace

I said the same thing

FUCK YOU that’s my city

Is your wife giving birth?

His leg moves a bit near the end though

Your city needs purging. I hope they bring destruction for San Juan but those stupid sand niggers probably still confuse us with Cuba.

Your wife in labor?

am i suposed to see a merchant

HE'S BROWN EVERYONE! WE DID IT REDDIT!

It's literally nothing.

it's a mudslime who gives all the travel bans proof of their necessity

really tiny shlomo

>a muzzie
Imagine my shock.

>Didn't even die

>malfunctioning bomb
unfortunately he is still alive it seems.
But then again you could waterboard the shit out of yussuf.

he's a moderate muslim who belongs to a reformed sect that only uses non-lethal bombs.

S

Kek

This is him

and away we go, lads

After decades of waste, overpayments, trillions of missing or improperly accounted for dollars, and most recently losing track of 44,000 US soldiers, the Pentagon is about to undergo its first audit in history conducted by 2,400 auditors from independent public accounting firms to conduct reviews across the Army, Navy, Air Force and more – followed by annual audits going forward.

The announcement follows a May commitment by Pentagon comptroller David Norquist, who previously served as the CFO at the Department of Homeland Security when the agency performed its audit. “Starting an audit is a matter of driving change inside a bureaucracy that may resist it,” Norquist told members of the Armed Services Committee at the time when pressed over whether or not he could get the job done at the DHS.
On September 10th, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced that “According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,” after a Pentagon whistleblower set off a probe. A day later, the September 11th attacks happened and the accounting scandal was quickly forgotten.

And twenty years before that, DoD analyst Franklin C. Spinney exposed what he called “accounting games,” saying “Those numbers are pie in the sky. The books are cooked routinely year after year.” In a 2002 testimony before the House Committee on Government Reform, Spinney laid out the DoD’s accounting quagmire of un-auditable books and budget projections which don’t match reality.
thedailysheeple.com/pentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017

lol

This was planned long long ago. The kikenvermin have a fetish about the number 49. This is reason that previous US presidents have not moved the embassy to Jerusalem.

Are the archives here from shareblue user?

Went to New York a couple of weeks ago.
It sucked. People there are short and pissed off all the time.

Does that mean he only gets 36 virgins? How does that work?

>gropenfuhrer
kek

t. Midwestern transplant

Bomber of peace

Are your talking about be angry little old people? Yeah they’re fuckin annoying and always seem like they have a bone to pick.

Probably meant the short, fat spics.

bon intent manolo

>be murican
>get shot
>get bombed
>shart

looks like they had a few too many timbits

as much as i dislike muzzies, i have to give them recognition for their determination and drive.

It's stupid to kill yourself when you can live and attack many many times before they get you.

"I hope the innocent Muslims are not stereotyped." Said every liberal cuck in America.

if your objective is to kill as many as possible yes, maybe, but because they can't wage a conventional war, ii think in this case they're trying to send a message.

nothing puts fear in the hearts of normies more than someone dying for their ideas

>It's literally nothing.
>muslim
>NYC
>attempted mass causality bombing

Islam Internet Defense Force

Part and Parcel.

this
but four-chan will still blame the religion of peace

>thedailysheeple.com/pentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017

holy shit user, this is huge
If this is Trump's doing, he's done the nation a enormous service and deserves tremendous credit for taking on the pentagram and it's corrupt bean counters.

>guy literally makes a pipe bomb in his workplace
>tries to blow himself up in a subway but pipe bomb malfunctions and doesn't explode properly
>nobody dead, only minor injuries

farts on barstools