Is Sup Forums just weaponized virginity?

>I have a qt white nazi gf you retard
No you don't

I honestly think all of you are sexually repressed autists.

>sex is not necessary hur dur ill wait for marriage
It's a natural need, just like food
People used to marry at 16 so you're long overdue to getting laid

All of you make fun of useful idiots spreading the "jewish agenda" yet cant accept the fact that maybe the far right is capitalizing on your pathetic virgin existence.

It's been shown the far right groups target those frustrated men. Which is why your communities are all toxic shitholes.

Accept it Sup Forumsacks, you're just useful idiots for the right

inb4 "shill"
Which just proves how autistic you are

Anecdotally I don't think I've ever met a successful socially well adjusted person who happens to be a racist or a white nationalist. Chads don't give a shit about that kind of stuff.

Genuinely happy people dont give a fuck and chads are just the male version of whore, yet is idolized by Sup Forums

OP is right

I literally have a cute "nazi" (Odinist) girlfriend, and I'm proud.

Blame the society at large that created us. You've shunned and ridiculed us and forced us into social isolation.
This is the result.

>chads
>idolised
no

Do you consider Trump successful?

The jewed out wasteland that is now our society used to give males like us a place, but the left destroyed it, they destroyed all the rules regulating the sexual marketplace, they encouraged degeneracy and hedonism as much as possible, they made harems and not planning for the future make a return to our societies and we are the end result. We are their reckoning.

>LGBT retard thinks he knows anything about anyone.
Do you honestly believe that there are people in this world that haven't at least fucked a whore?

>inb4 "shill"
shill

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love embracing Nordic-Aryan culture, but being actually believing in Odinism in modern times is fucking retarded.....

This could be, but why would sexually repressed autists turn nazi and not sjw? Or do you just mean that sexually repressed autists will be on some political extreme which could be either one?

I don't really give a shit what you "think", you don't have a single point.

>flag checks out

Fuck off shill you're retarded.
Sage goes into your mom's pussy

*weaponized AUTISM

True for anyone who takes Sup Forums serously.
I just come here for shitposting, anyone who unironically yells "DA JUUUUUUWS DIIID ITTTT"
Should and probably will never reproduce.

Mate try thinking of Odin less as a God and more of a great Ancestor. All the tales become exaggerated but there is a truth behind the events.
It's like how in the Germanic ancient religion there was a dude and his three sons. Each of the sons formed a clan. Each of these clans became major Germanic powers for centuries. Regardless of whether they were Gods or fake ancestors imagined by later generations they still have a lot to do with the family history of those involved.

Of course if you're American you're unlikely to know anything about your family history.

t. has no idea about paganism

lets assume that your statement is true. What difference does it make for our worldview.

You do know that our beliefs are what most people alive and in history had right?

I am Norwegian, and I love and fully embrace my Ancestors and our Gods & Goddesses. Time doesn't diffuse the path of Odinn, it is the right path for me and my people, it's in my blood and spirit.

I get laid plenty you claiming but fumbler

This question is indicative of what is wrong with fags “muh dick, muh sex, muh dick”

Everything doesn’t revolve around copulation you perverted twerp

I unironically have two qt white nazi gfs

>Is Sup Forums weaponized virginity?
Yes. In the same way that the left has turned cat ladies, infertile whores, faggots, negresses, and mixed race abominations into a meme machine, the right has self assembled its supporters with the least to lose/most to gain into a faceless memetics machine, akin to the traditional news outlet.

Yes, it was said that the Swedes descended from Odin, the Norwegians from Tor and the Danes from Frey.

>two

absolutelydegenerate.jpg

What's wrong about toxic shitholes? We love our board full of leafs, poos and manolos. Makes us want to go sage.

You know why this place is a joke ?

Every serious poster moved because posters like you aren't bann on sight.

>Claims to be an Odinist.
>Dislikes polygamy.
Did you hit your head as a kid?

Change yourself LGBT. You're degeneracy incarnate and shouldn't not exist

Most odinists are edgy long haired metal kids from Bergen

I'm not a larper, I live in 2017, kid.

Guys, I'm just at the transition from based Maga the donald peed to Sup Forums. What can I do?

Do you honestly believe there aren't?

>Living in 2017 means ignoring that Thor had at least two women he was intimate with.

Not even an argument haha.

I guess in some third world countries where prostitution is illegal there might be a few. Getting addicted to the feeling of your own manly hand isn't a good thing.

>flag
Opinion discarded

Why are you even here?

>thinking that nigger is natural
Destroys the meme instantly.

uhm, thats a gorilla on the left

For some yes it is, for others like the white nationalist Chads it's more ideological. We're too big to be grouped into one category at this point.

>2017.
>This means that polygamy is degenerate.
>Even in Odinism.
And this shit is an argument?

As an Odinist if you don't have a few side lovers then you aren't really a man.

>Be sexual repressed virgin
>Turn to ideology that most women find disgusting
OP is a retard

I-i'm g-gonna get a qt white nazi gf, just you watch!

You fool.
Civilisation is the control of female sexuality.
All women want the alpha, without exception. They also want security.

Have you ever heard the saying, "alpha fux, beta bux"? This is basic female psychology.

Civilisation puts the 10/10 men permanently with the 10/10 women.

So the 5/10 women are stuck with the 5/10 men. Oh no. This is why they hate it.

But it DOES lead to security and stability. And MOST women are relatively happy - their husbands status is "the best they can get".

But feminism/ womens sexual emancipation basically puts us in a position where the majority of men are invisible to women.

Which is natural and fine. But yeah. Men who aren't top 20% are kinda repressed. It happens.

Okay then... Point me to where Odinn tells us to have multiple partners, give me just one example. Because I have never ever read something like that, perhaps the English translations of the Eddas are all fucked or something.

But I don’t believe “the Jewish agenda”.

Still a 28 year old virgin. I wish I could have had sex, at least in the last 10 years. I’m very sad.

I’m on the right, but by no means far right. How exactly am I being targeted?

>You're a sexually repressed virgin ergo all of your political positions are invalid no matter how much empirical data you have to back them
This is some low IQ shilling desu.

I am 22 years old, and a virgin. However, I am an alpha male, and plenty of beautiful women have flirted with me.
I am handsome, tall, strong, talented, and successful. I have very high standards. I am waiting for the day I meet a tall aryan woman to breed with, who is a virgin and upholds traditional values.
I won't necessarily wait until marriage, but I won't have sex with a girl until I know for certain that she is the one, and of course, condoms are out of the question

>Odin has many lovers.
>Thor has many lovers.
>Literally every male Norse God of note has many lovers.

Start with yourself. Never blame society or women like some MGTOW faggot, always blame yourself for not being good enough. You should have good aesthetics and confidence,always work on that!

I feel both jealous and sad for you.

This guy gets it.

No need to be jealous or sad, a good man increases in value like a fine wine. As long as you're a relatively normal or above average guy, you'll make it. Just strive for success, and you will have your pick of young beautiful virgins when you're at the ideal situation for having children
To those who aren't in a good situation to have children, don't even worry about sex, focus on yourself. The point of sex is having children and bonding with your soul mate, anything else is a waste of energy and time

>handsome, tall, strong, talented, and successful
>not saying how much he earns
>not posting a pic of himself
>plenty of beautiful women flirted with me but none had sex with you
you are a lying retard.

Like I said.
/thread

> Let a bunch of males get sexually frustrated and lonely
> complain when they rebel and form a beta uprising

if that's true then we're just victims then. That doesn't make you evil or bad, it just means that you're fucked up and it's not your fault.

It's almost like they don't know that civilization was built on the principles of female sexual control, and will collapse when that control ceases to exist.

Maybe because of your country. Here in brasil it's very common to have right wing chads.(they are catholic white neocons tho not neonazi larpers like 4chaners)

I for one, welcome our new wizard overlords

>never seen any Arnold films.
The reason white males have tuned into cucks and blacks into bucks is because (((they))) have continually empowered blacks in their anti social behaviors. You only need see how black women behave, in general, fucking tramps with loud mouths who keep popping out litter after litter to unknown fathers. Blacks are given such a low fucking bar to aim for that they behave closer to feral animals than civilized humans. Repeatedly saying “bitch, hoe, nigger, murder, drugs, guns and gangs” In rap “lyrics” is deemed as (((urban culture))) but if whites sang about the same shit we would be branded as evil and charged with various fucking obscenity and hate crimes. Blacks are basically programmed to behave like fucking animals and whites are conditioned to be the polar opposite, to the point where masculinity itself is (((toxic))).

>No you don't
?
shill thread, saged

Sure but I don't consider him a racist or a white nationalist. That's a bit of a stretch.

He technically isn’t successful. He was just given mommy and daddy’s money so he can start a ton of failed businesses. He became president, but only because he was up against queen cunt.

Okay well I was talking about smart and successful people, not Brazilian drug lords.

>used to get married at 16
It's because everyone died at 30 you retard.

All faggot meme flags should be saged..however this one time.
>only frustrated beta virgins shill for the far right
At least partly true but I could just as easy say the same for the extreme left. How many SJW (this is what a feminist looks like) cucks are shilling because they can’t get pussy but live in the hopes that virtue signaling will eventually get them some purple haired cunt.
There are losers on both sides, but at least the losers on the right have largely identified where the problem is generated. Whilst the losers on the left are dead dumb and blind to (((it))) and their continuous self hate only fuels the fire.

>nig
>not egotistical
Christ, blacks are the most egotistical creatures on the planet which is quite ironic all things considered.

The smart and successful people in brazil are all drug lords you stupid bong faggot

>caring about sex

Why on earth would you bother to put any time in pursuing sex just for it's sake, when you can just masturbate? Takes less time, consumes less resources, and in effect, you get the same pleasurable sensation without all the hassle.

If you want an actual relationship with a woman you love and want to have children with, that's different, but some sort of casual hooking up is literally retarded. You could just masturbate instead of wasting your time with that shit.

Agreed

I'm a virgin, but there's no way in hell sex with a hot woman who wants you is less enjoyable then jerking off for the 500th time.
>but she lays like a plank hurr
Assuming it's great sex, like come the fuck on.

Hey op why don't you put on that dress and be pol's qt white gf?

fixed

you're literaly gay though

I know that. It's the same thing in Africa. I should have stipulated that I'm talking about the developed world here not third world shit holes.

Mike enoch lived in NYC and had a comfy programming job, was married, ect ect

>sex with a hot woman who wants a Sup Forumstard
Your day will come...kinda

non-virgin in happy relationship of 4 years. Sage this stupid thread

Who's Mike Enoch?

>muh Chads
Time-money=boredom=frustration=Sieg Heil
The more people lose jobs and purpose and identify in the west, the more time they have on their hands and the futher down the rabbit hole they decend. I now see merchants posting under the most random YouTube videos. This shit is going mainstream because the west is collapsing and the percentage of people who either can’t see it or won’t accept it, is shrinking by the day and the more converts we are getting.
Chad only has it good when when life is easy, he might not drown as quick as the rest of us but be fucking sure the water is up to even his neck now.

post more slippery slope memes

>Was

Men also increase in value as they age, they gather experience, wisdom, and money/security. Women conversely get less desirable as they age.

I actually have a qt racist gf though :^)