Chatting with a girl at SMS

>chatting with a girl at SMS
>this appears
>"kanashimi no" plays at the background
What you do?

>chatting with a girl
Wake up

Teleport into a better anime.

I'd probably restart the game and pick a better route, preferably the Sakura route

CAN'T WAKE UP

>""""girl"""

Realize i can't read Chinese.

Become sabashikute.

>Doesn't at least know basic hiragana
Wow

SWIM TO SAFETY

Too busy learning other languages to have time for Chinese.

>implying someone in this board knows basic hiragana

>at SMS

But Japanese girls never say sayonara. They just stop talking to you and never contact you again.

>They just stop talking to you
>implying they talk to you

Why would you swim if you have a nice boat

Simple: assume the Medusa defense.
If you analyze this scene, Makoto wouldn't have died if he didn't turn around. Sekai only moved when he started turning because backstabbing is dishonorable. To avoid this peril, the solution is to run backwards as fast as possible. I would undoubtedly collide with the girl and knock her down. Whether or not the knife is lodged in my back is irrelevant, because at this point, she is disarmed and dazed. I could then attempt to use the knife, but given my blood loss making offensive maneuvers tiring and difficult, I'd most likely run for it.

Finally inteligence.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

good plan user lets hope that the knife does not hit anything important thou because you can get seriously wounded like that

I learned it in less than 2 days a few weeks ago, do something productive with your lives

Ingenious!

SAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

that's right, they say sayounara with a long o sound

Don't you mean sayounala?

>learn a language just for watch chinese cartoons
>productive

Hi sensay, sumo massen

>learning an useless language

>an alphabet is an entire language
I know for a fact that you have enough free time to learn an alphabet while shitposting

>Learn Spanish
>can talk with smelly people at the back of the bus on the way to class
Wow that sure was worth it!

99% of people worth talking to in 1st world West countries have already learned English, so learning any language is just a hobby/interest, unless you work in international relations or something.