How can you live minimally if you are a millenial?

How can you live minimally if you are a millenial?

These two show how it's done

>bills $593
>coffee: $300
>eating out: $350

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKJ2yboU-R4
hooktube.com/watch?v=EKJ2yboU-R4
fastfoodmenuprices.com/starbucks-prices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people have no idea how wealthy they are because they spend it all as it comes in. Typical mindset that you see commonly these days.
Even better, the more they make the more they'll spend so it never fixes itself.

Is there a video/article behind this? I want to laugh at retards who spend 10 bucks a day on coffee.

They are also spoiled middle class brats who don’t appreciate money at all and can’t imagine life without all their luxuries

I keep dumping women like this, that think we should be constantly going to expensive coffee shops every day or else she’ll complain we do nothing together. Meanwhile my parents spent their 20s raising me and having little cheap days out and were happy with it

I doubt I’ll get married because millennial s are broken

youtube.com/watch?v=EKJ2yboU-R4
/
hooktube.com/watch?v=EKJ2yboU-R4

>Coffee
>$300 a month
This has got to be a troll

Who cares, you might die tomorrow. Live for the day.

"It's our office, our network, where we hang out, everything else. Not just the coffee, it's the people and the shop too."

5$ each, every day. That would 300$

You might not die tomorrow. Live for tomorrow.

But if you dont die youve made those future moments worse.

Not really spoiled. If they're working, why shouldn't they be able to afford the things they want or like to do? Sup Forums makes no fucking sense. You want the billionaires to pay less taxes and to live like gods, and everyone else should be scraping to get by, even if they are working very hard.

also you made yourself the slave of the jew

Just goes to show you how fucking stupid it is to go to starbucks.

>coffee
>300
What the absolute fuck? Here you can buy a nice coffee from a vending machine for 30 (american cents), and brew one at home for less than 10. How can one be degenerate enough to spend so much money on coffee. Do they buy 5 cups of starbucks shit per day or something, Is this normal In the west?

If they were smart they would buy a coffee machine and make their own coffee's instead of buying a coffee from a shop everyday, it will save them money in the long run especially since they are spending a ridiculous amount of money on coffee in the first place.

People on this board seem to think that one day, they'll be one of those billionares. Spoiler alert, they wont be

GUBMENT SAVE ME I CAN'T MANAGE MUH MUNNNEEEYYY!

Why? You have to get up again tomorrow to go to your shitty job to make someone else rich. Rinse, wash, repeat. Groundhog day every day once you hit your 30's.

They are spoiled, they think they should be entertained every day like children. Spending less means saving for the future. Coffee gets you nothing, $300 is half way to a cheap holiday

Fucking cosmopolitan consumer drones

Food $200 Data $150 Rent $800 Candles $3,600 Utility $150 someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

>>coffee: $300
>>eating out: $350

Oligarch tier

How have you made them worse? You have memories, and you spent your time doing what you wanted to do, rather than denying yourself for some undecided event in the future for which you must save. Who wants to wait until they are old to enjoy life? Seriously? Do they things you want to do, while you are still able to do them.

5 dllars for a coffee? I pay 60 cents for mine

It's not stupid you fucking faggot boot licker racist wanna be facist. Starbucks is great, have you ever had an americano? It's 2 bucks and is like 3shots espresso, you will be wired for half the day, or by thr time you get off work and your productivity will sky rocket, something you never achieved in your life as it something starbucks can only do.
Imbecile prick.

yeah but the truth is, the coffee place is their hangout and their home

Jesus Christ, I can survive on 25$ dollar a week for goceries and tap water. I'm a god compared to these people.

Or just a fucking french press its like $20... and then just buy coffee out a couple times a week.

>coffee $300
>eating out $350

Do you even understand how capitalism works?

>4000 dollars
I make 3k per month and I spend 50 bucks on bills and 140 on eating and I try to abuse, electricity and other charges from work as much as food my work offers. With 200 bucks, I keep as emergency funds. Everything I put in goes to my stocks/mutual funds/crypto (recently)

What does that mean, exactly?
They like lounging at the place?
Jesus Christ, they have no sense of priorities.

it's starbucks, in the U.S. you can choose either that or coffee made in the office, they don't have home brewing coffee like other countires

Do they really, unironically think they will become billionaires through hard work in America? Hahahahahahahaha. Upward mobility is dead in this country, save for a few examples (hence why they are only 1% of the population).

dies

140 a month on eating? wtf are you eating?

>coffee: $300
>eating out: $350

I'm mad

If you live in a van you'll probably want to spend a lot of time in cafes for the wifi and the legroom. That's probably why they spend so much money on coffee. You could consider the coffee bill to be a part of their rent.

its only yuppies and poor people who dont want to look poor who get starbucks or overpriced barista coffee elsewhere. It's like they're buying a $6-8 (not including tip) fashion accessory every day of the week.
it's similar to paying $300 for raw fish on top of rice.

>memories
worthless compared to currency

People are overreacting. Whichever way you look at it, this couple is still saving 46% of their monthly income (or $1840). I suspect that most people in their age bracket cannot manage that.

The real question is what they are planning on doing. Saving up to get a proper house and have babies? Be hipster faggots for the rest of their lives?

>coffee $300
is this a meme or something? How are you spending $10 per day on coffee? I get a big can from Costco for $12 and it lasts us at least a month or two

Hahaha, wife have an obsession with Yankee candles too?

HOW THE FUCK! Do you spend 300 on coffee?!?! I spend like 80 on coffee and i buy the expensive stuff.

Millenials r all scum.

$350 in a month of eating out is oligarch tier? Thats not that much these days.

>If they're working, why shouldn't they be able to afford the things they want or like to do? Sup Forums makes no fucking sense.

Shite logic. You should live within your means. From what you're saying I should be able to work at McDonalds yet still be able to enjoy bathing in Dom Perignon every night just because I'd enjoy it.

If you're complaining about not having any money, maybe cut out needless frivolities like $300 a month on coffee and eating at fancy restaurants.

Coffee at starbucks ranges from about $2.50 to $5.00 depending on what you're ordering.

Still that means they're ordering ~60 to ~120 cups of coffee a month. Still overpaying for shitty coffee but I suppose there is much worse things they could be wasting their money on. Hell, $1300 a month only covers rent in many places. American economic system for the working class is almost as fucked as China, but that's what free trade with third world countries gets you. Stupid fucking baby boomers.

fastfoodmenuprices.com/starbucks-prices/

Caffe Latte Tall $2.95
Caffe Latte Grande $3.65
Caffe Latte Venti $4.15
Caffe Mocha Tall $3.45
Caffe Mocha Grande $4.15
Caffe Mocha Venti $4.65
[.......]

I order 20 day food service with ends with 140 dollars per month. At the same time, I steal oats from my workplace for the weekend.

13 minutes is a rager, btw
>knowing the places you travel by going to coffee shops and vegan restaurants
And you goyim still think society has any chance of survival.

Who needs soy when you can get them hooked on sugar and caffeine.

Your post reads exactly like an addict trying to justify his expensive addiction.

Is that pewdiepie ?
And his girlfriend doesn't look happy with this.

I just drink the coffee that other people at work bring. I never contribute. Coffee budget=$0

>At the same time, I steal oats from my workplace for the weekend.

Do you work at a stable?

combined IQ = 180.

that fucking basic combover and those bitch glasses

Starbucks.

$300 on coffee? Fucking gas them.

We do, but making coffee at home doesn't make money for (((them))), so you only ever see ads for coffee places like starbucks or for those stupid yuppie Keurig machines where you still pay like $2 for a single cup.

I don't get it, are they complaining about what they make? Are they seriously oblivious to a 300 dollar monthly coffee fund?

Ok but what does your diet mostly consist of?

Are you mad that even after wasting all that money on Starbucks they still have more money than you at the end of the month?

Means they do networking there. Idk what they do for a job, but they do a lot of polishing boots to create connections. You have to on a facade to get ahead sometimes.

Yeah, when I die I will be comforted to know that I spent my life accumulating fiat currency, rather than doing the things I wanted to do. Who on their deathbed ever says they wish they would have made more money, and not spent frivolously.

>go to starbucks
>300 a month of coffee
or
>go to dunkin
>pay $50 a month on coffee and avoid the hipsters/college kids

Seems an easy choice

>paying for overpriced pieces of shit
There's supposed to be a vast market of coffee shops and there's no reason to not support your local businesses in favor of multinational faggots.

Aren’t they living in a van? I’m not mad I own a house

Yes. Nobody forced them to live in a van or even told them that it's a good idea, but they need an excuse to hang out in the coffe bars.

Coffee means going to Starbucks, dumbo. That's easily $10/day for 2 people.

I'm not that lucky user.

is forcing copypastas getting better or worse? Buying starbucks is retarded because at $300 per month you could afford an incredibly nice espresso machine to do everything yourself for a fraction of the cost.

Coffee gets "treated" with Zyklon B, cattle.
It fucks up your vitamin D methabolism. Brazilians have one of the lowest vitamin D rates despite being a tropical country because of high goyffee consumption.

Kek. Why do women like candles and pebbles so much? Fucking splitarses.

those are the two extremes. actually when it becomes hard to work and you still have many years to live. You will have a better life if you saved some money.

>why shouldn't they be able to afford the things they want

Is their retirement funded? Social security very likely won't exist in 40 years. Who's going to fund their living when they're physically unable to work?

Why the fuck would you rely on government services to fund your entire life, anyway, unless you are a massive dipshit?

>300xMO on coffee
>doesn't even french press
never gonna make it

>that fucking basic combover
I'm not gay so I'm not really up to speed on this whole "basic combover" thing

care to explain for an older straight dude?

I only get like 500 bux in gibs me dats.

>The real question is what they are planning on doing
They are drinking $5-10 dollars of coffee a day and they are eating out at restaurants. Most likely any other spare cash would be spent on alcohol or holidays
I would highly doubt they would be investing in anything, most millennials don't invest in anything other than bitcoin.

It is actually not shit logic. Its quite good, the Jew has you convinced it is shit logic. Your example is extreme, not really what I meant. Why should someone work hard to only be able to afford the basic necessities, nothing else. Especially when you can watch someone else have their basic necessities provided them by the government.

How does one spend that much on dining out and coffee in a month? Are they shoving the coffee up their ass and injecting it into their veins?

On what planet is this considered frugal? My family has survived on their grocery budget, many times as many people as a couple of retarded millennials...

oats, cereal, protein bar (rationed from work), protein shakes, random meat and veggies from the food service, rice, fries and eggs.
A lot of green tea cause I want to get shredded.

Yea. The real question should be, what are they saving up for? Actually buying a house?
By the looks of it they are only spending a small fraction of their disposable income on trivial things (coffee and nights out), far less than some people might.

>coffee 300
>eating out 350

Fuck these people are so out of touch with the struggles of actual poor people it's unreal.

Between mortgage, school debt, health insurance, auto insurance, phone, and internet service I'm hovering around $1600 a month in costs to live comfortably. I still limit my expenses and save as much as humanly possible so I can afford a good life for my children when I have them, and part of that involves only going out to eat on special occasions and never spending money on useless shit like coffee. Living in a van so you can afford your coffee habit is fucking retarded.

I know what it means, but why the fuck would you go out that often for god damn coffee? At what point do you buy yourself a fuckin coffee maker? Clearly it isn't at the $3600 per year mark.

Where do they work? They got no coffee there?

>Couple putting $2700/month into their savings
>Sup Forums bitches about how irresponsible they are
LMAO, fags on this board probably don't make $2700/month

>4,000 per month
>total is way less than that
?

>coffee
>$300
>mfw

Live minimally is already accomplished by 4channers

>internet connection $30 dollars

Food, clothing or grooming accessories are optional

Trade in your LEXUS lease for less expensive car.

350 per month for eating out and 350 for coffee?

U have no fiscal sense whatsoever.

For the sake of argument I am assuming they are being honest when they list their monthly expenses. But it's entirely possible they intend on saving up solely to waste their money on hedonistic pursuits like going on holiday, rather than getting the money to buy a house and start a family.

What dunkin donuts are you going to? These fucking poo in loo indians are fucking price gouging at the fucking dunkins. I swear, everytime i go the price goes up for a fucking cup of coffee. They can never fucking get it right either. I say cream, no sugar. Everytime they fucking put sugar in it!

Good job missing your target dumb shill

why so angry and out of control as you are justifying and defending a huge corporation

what a confused piece of shit you are

>implying some of us can afford insurance

>Do they really, unironically think they will become billionaires through hard work in America?
Yes. Republican voters actually think giving billions in tax cuts to the already mega rich will somehow help them, because in their mind, they'll be rich one day.
It really is pathetic.

i hope they're investing in crypto

>eating out $350
that's more than double the amount my wife and I pay for food every month and they still cry?
I knew most millenials are bad with money but how can two people be so retarded?

As another user pointed out, Starbucks might just double as an office for them: lounge space, bathroom and free Wi-fi, although it's true that there are probably cheaper alternatives.