imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
i.imgur.com/ouH7HLO.png
i.imgur.com/AglsdzI.png)
imgur.com/a/ie7g9
imgur.com/a/8keV9
vimeo.com/173849635
i.imgur.com/gv7p9H2.jpg
i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/dD5pF3Q
i.imgur.com/c2M0h5t.jpg
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/ewr0W
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
imgur.com/a/7KsiO
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/a/nIhPE
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
imgur.com/a/sZAak
i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/xBm44
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/resident-evil-7-mia.jpg
i.imgur.com/ROxZxrk.jpg
i.imgur.com/ClzSzoI.jpg
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
u.nya.is/ruguvu.png
u.nya.is/ywfufg.jpg
u.nya.is/uyxmwf.jpg
u.nya.is/uizpft.jpg
imgur.com/a/ZITco
imgur.com/a/OSCzV
files.catbox.moe/7hmhs3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/fh09e6.jpg
imgur.com/a/diJTW
imgur.com/a/eV64P
i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg
i.imgur.com/p8FMr5o.jpg,
i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg,
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/qVA7G,
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
m.imgur.com/hNGFTv5,rdgBeAl
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
i.imgur.com/2LG0RaU.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/4D0ot
imgur.com/a/IKYwE
imgur.com/a/DtHKZ
imgur.com/a/zqgS0
imgur.com/a/HFMcj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a virgin killer sweater:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2612007
Or this outfit of Leifang from DOA:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2521973

Another suggestion is Mai pole dancing with her spear; maybe similarly to one of these poses: i.imgur.com/3CeYUkR.jpg

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together:
- doing a partner stretch; e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646
- sparring; e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing the "Clothes That Kill Virgins" outfit with the high-waisted skirt (my.mixtape.moe/hodhpg.jpg)
-Doing this with the same outfit or a different one (i.imgur.com/cMJaABN.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see hear wearing sweater and pantyhose, like imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or cute and comfy winterwear.

Or being angry, in a cute way.

Or wearing something cute and striped.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

- drawn in the Paper Mario style imgur.com/a/RbTes

- dressed as the Wrestler class from Granblue Fantasy imgur.com/a/LcjnV

- taking a nap

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Natsume wearing Noodle's Plastic Beach outfit or eating in a fancy Chinese restaurant preferably dressed up for the occassion, anything Chinese New Year related is cool as well.

Noodle outfit reference: imgur.com/a/ZYkCb

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her playing the piano while singing, practicing fencing, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a sports and bra and spats with her hair in a ponytail while doing sit ups
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting snowman building.

Thanks for considering.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari receiving a big cake or gift box with "happy birthday!" on it, please!
She was born the 30 January!

Please and thank you if you pick this up!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Anything cute and/or comfy would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my darling Miia as a Reploid/Maverick Hunter. (imgur.com/a/3awI8)
Or maybe something simple like Miia wearing a japanese yellow hard hat and construction clothes, or doing a GUTS! pose. (i.imgur.com/RVuvoms.jpg)

Or as part of a request with Nowifag, Miia welcoming Nowi into her home as her homestay guest, or doing big sister things for Nowi, not realizing Nowi is hundreds of years older than her.
Or Miia and Nowi performing a Pair Up Attack together.
Or Miia as a Manakete and Nowi as a lamia.

Anything else cute or cool you can think of, I'd be happy to hear ideas. Thank you very much.

Requesting Morgan:

-Carrying signs and propaganda trying to convince people to vote for her in the Fire Emblem Heroes poll
-Just getting out of a bath with a towel wrapped around her
-Reading a book in bed in either cute pajamas or a see-through nightgown

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my lovely Anna doing cool or badass things with Armads (Hector's Axe). That or her as a lamia/Annaconda

Armads Ref 1: i.imgur.com/7Dy04ni.jpg

Armads Ref 2: technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Fire-Emblem-Hector-gif.gif

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting Kneesocks wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Or anything with concept Kneesocks could be neat: i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Carol Olston showing her soles

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu doing some shallow diving on a bright sunny day, checking out the sights beneath the surface! No preference on swimwear, a simple divesuit or a bikini is great. Whether she has a mask/full gear or not is up to you.

Alternately, Hinagiku asleep on a couch, chair, or at a desk as though she had succumbed to sleep on the spot, with my SI covering her with a blanket to make her comfortable (or just some hands from offscreen is fine).

I'd also love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria!
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Haruhi cheering for me, or using a cheongsam. Other idea I'd like to see is her using a sexy teacher outfit. And the idea of using other waifu's hairstyles is always more than welcome.

Hiya WWD! I am requesting Deedlit dressed like Zelda, whilst casting magic ( i.imgur.com/ouH7HLO.png )

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Wearing a Pilot suit (from Gundam Thunderbolt) and taking the helmet off(i.imgur.com/AglsdzI.png)
-Dressed as Novei from Granblue Fantasy imgur.com/a/ie7g9
-Playing a soft tune on the Kantele imgur.com/a/8keV9 ( vimeo.com/173849635 to give an idea for the music)
-In an oversized wet t-shirt and swimsuit trying to splash the viewer with a hose i.imgur.com/gv7p9H2.jpg
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

Last thread.

Good luck guys

Requesting Patchouli celebrating my 210th birthday.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd (varying degrees of), or smuglewd. Or if you prefer, doing one of the following:

-putting on stirrup leggings (danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-reading "How to Avoid Huge Ships"
-drinking a cocktail, with a slightly drunk but seductive smile

If you like, you could have a listen to her theme here, in case it offers inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

Posting for Miofag
Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Mio in a winter outfit ice skating
-Older looking Mio trying to put on her old highschool uniform again but it won't fit anymore
-Mio receiving valentine gifts from user
-Older looking Mio in a cutelewd valentine related lingerie
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( ) with Hikage.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Mamimi doing Fooly Cooly on my SI.

- In Spider-Gwen's costume, web slinging.

- Doing the one finger selfie challenge.

- In an office lady outfit.

- Mamimi and my SI riding on a shooting star.

Spider-Gwen Reference: i.imgur.com/c2M0h5t.jpg
SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Taiga in in an elegant qipao to welcome in the new lunar year, or maybe her in that virgin killer sweater that's gotten popular lately, please.
Birdyfags idea for a joint request would be nice to see dome also. Taiga( mob boss version) reenacting this scene from the anime, with her being super pissed at Birdy landing her car.
[YouTube] Birdy the Mighty: Decode (SUB) - 2 - THE PARTNERED ONE (embed)
Taiga ref imgur.com/a/ewr0W
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Lavinia:

Confidently wearing a pretty or sexy dress with either straightened hair or a braided ponytail. Here are some ideas, but if you have something else in mind then go for it.
>imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Dressed as an office lady, maybe answering a phone, filing papers or just walking around
>imgur.com/a/7KsiO
Doing any of these selfie related Ideas
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Here are a bunch of sword poses spanning from lewd to badass, It would be pretty cool to see my beloved doing any of them
>imgur.com/a/nIhPE
Snoozing in a cute set of pajamas or wearing a virgin killer sweater

Other ideas you may have are welcome. Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Requesting my dear Ion sleeping under a big, fluffy blanket or wearing the meme sweater backwards, why not. Thank you!

requesting my pure doll waifu with a hand headpatting her

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

anything is goes

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

have a nice weekend drawfriends

/r/ the monkeys from Jungle Book kidnapping Kuroko in her bikini the same way as the pic on the right

Just anchor post

I would like to see my waifu trying on a necklace or lounging around the house

Hello everyone have a good day

Requesting anything cute of Kyoko.

Thanks in advance.

Hey dunkfag how many waifus do you have?

Requesting Rika naked apron cooking.
Or dressed in Uesugi Kenshin's armor
imgur.com/a/sZAak
Or anything cute romantic or lewd(solo).

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Dressed in a nightgown and wearing some fuzzy bunny slippers
-Wearing a yukata like this: i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

anything is goes
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

have a nice weekend drawfriends

whoops

Requesting my husbando
-Sipping from a mug being smug
-bandaged up after getting in a fight with someone

Anything else cute is fine! Thanks in advance drawfriends!

Requesting my beloved Binkan-chan spinning a basketball ball in her hand extra points if she is dressed with a basketball uniform.

Another idea is she dressed like a waiter.

Another idea that I would love see is she looking to the viewer with a lovely look.

Thanks in advance, hope all of you have had a good weekend.

Dropped image, I'm an idiot.

BWAKA!

requesting Chie Sasaki doing a smug or a disdain face

Requesting my waifu a chinadress/qipao in celebration of the Lunar New Year. Varieties of styles include long or short dress/pelvic curtain. Alternatively, in a leotard of a similar design.
imgur.com/a/xBm44

Side slits are mandatory but leggings are optional but would definitely add to her legs. If panties are to be hinted at, side tie is the way to go. Also, feel free to play around with heir abundant hair such as double buns

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Stepping out of the shower
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi wearing a typical prison uniform, or running with a piece of toast in her mouth. Thanks, and here's to a great Sunday night!

I'd like to request Uni. Something for Valentine's Day would be great.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Whoops, there was a new thread, my bad.

Requesting Sawyer dressed up as Mia Winters from Resident Evil 7, complete with the chainsaw (not pictured):
cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/resident-evil-7-mia.jpg

Or requesting Sawyer in Alice Cooper's stage outfit here:
i.imgur.com/ROxZxrk.jpg
i.imgur.com/ClzSzoI.jpg
Along with the cane over her neck. Makeup optional.

As always, I'm open to just about anything else cute, lewd/cutelewd (within reason). If you're unsure, just ask.
Chibi or otherwise stylized drawings (in the style of bkub or maybe, Nichijou for instance), are always loved, pixel art is fine too.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Good day WWD
Hope your week went for this week I am requesting Erwin Smith:
Since I started working on my fitness and lifting I would like him as a personal trainer telling me to go one more time or any encouragement

Thanks and take it easy

Thanks again for watching the stream, guys!

Nice!

Do you do art trades? Even if I have a husbando?

Hahaha its cool. Thanks again!

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as a cheerleader please, preferably with the Amagami logo on the uniform:

u.nya.is/ruguvu.png
u.nya.is/ywfufg.jpg
u.nya.is/uyxmwf.jpg
Logo: u.nya.is/uizpft.jpg

Also requesting Ai eating a cookie, or wearing a swimsuit or your choice

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

Posting for Jolynefag
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• dressed as Gundham Tanaka from Super Danganronpa 2, preferably recreating the first image in the album, would be great if she had his eye scar marking thing imgur.com/a/ZITco
• dressed as Squigly from Skullgirls because Sawashiro voices both her (in the Japanese version) and Jolyne, would be great if Leviathan had some Stone Free traits such as being colored blue and having Stone Free's sunglasses
imgur.com/a/OSCzV
• anything Lunar New Year related, 鸡年吉祥

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, would be very much appreciated, bonus points for wedding ring, have a nice day and enjoy your upcoming week

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing this kind of open sweater (I don't know it's name), but in back view files.catbox.moe/7hmhs3.jpg and files.catbox.moe/fh09e6.jpg
-Wearing a Qipao because of the year of the Blaziken (Rooster)

Or something cute or almost lewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Who?

Posting for Toukofag

Requesting Touko cosplaying as Red from the game Transistor. Reference for Red: imgur.com/a/diJTW

Alternatively, requesting her wearing a high-slit Cheongsam to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-Her wearing an elegant evening gown for a ball.
-Cosplaying as FN FAL from the guncolle game, Girls Frontline. FAL reference: imgur.com/a/eV64P
-Her as a Mahou Shoujo. Mahou Josei would be more accurate for her, I think.

Anything cute is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

dizzymirai and Kyousuke

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg and i.imgur.com/p8FMr5o.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, If you feel like getting creative and want to draw a car, Misha as a racequeen (with an outfit inspired by her kimono) on this car imgur.com/a/qVA7G, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husband Izaya dressed as either Noctis or Prompto from FFXV. Refs: m.imgur.com/hNGFTv5,rdgBeAl

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

Requesting Hibiki wearing a qipao.

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
- in a rain-drenched school outfit i.imgur.com/2LG0RaU.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits). imgur.com/a/4D0ot

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting something cute and heartwarming and/or encouraging of my most wonderful, beautiful darling Yuzuko, who I love with all my heart. I love PoV and SI stuff too. I'd be happy with mostly anything though.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Blushing while wearing only an t-shirt, smelling it commenting it smells like user. Heart pupils encouraged!
• Getting ready in the morning tying her twintails
• Wearing a nurse outfit and thighhighs snapping on some nylon glove. Bonus points if she's wielding her scythe!

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Which Kyousuke do you mean? I can try next weekend if you'd like, since I have prior drawings to take care of this week. You might have to remind me, though...You can message me on tumblr if you'd like.

I very rarely draw male characters, so it'd be nice practice though...dunno if it'd look good.

No need for a trade since I'm not confident in how it'll turn out. I'll draw them for you!

Requesting Yukari!

wearing a qipao, with a fluffy chicken nesting on her fluffy head,

Wearing an oversized hoodie, or t shirt,

Thanks for reading

I wish I could art trade you too, but my art is far behind yours.

Who?

Gyro

Your "art" is kindergarten level, don't kid yourself.

I tried. Night.

Kousaka! And no need to worry about thinking it'll turn out bad because I just love seeing him in new styles. You have a really cute way of coloring too that's bright and vibrant.

As for a specific Idea, either cosplaying your waifu As long as it's kept tasteful or dressed as Leon Kennedy imgur.com/a/IKYwE Other wise as long as he's smiling I'll love it.

Don't feel a need to rush or anything I'll probably be slow as well. I definitely want to draw something in return because AT are fun and your waifu is cute. Do you have anything in particular you'd like?

Anything Sako please.

I'm not familiar, homie. Do you mean Gyro from SBR or is that your artist name?

Ohhh, of course, pfft. No prob! Well, if you'd like to...I don't have any specifics at the moment, so feel free to draw anything of her that's cute! I'm not too particular!

Program my waifu into a super lewd one!

Gyrotina. Check on the drawfriends.
I have to see some Duel Masters. Last time I saw it it was like 10 years ago.

Requesting something cute and comfy with him wearing a wedding ring.

If you draw us together that'd be super cool too.
Me ref: imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

I posted the wrong imgur link, whoops. imgur.com/a/zqgS0

Make sure you treat his wounds properly! I hope this was what you wanted;; I messed up on his hair- hopefully it's not that bad.

Cute badass punk

Shit, this is cute. I wouldn't mind something like this, but it really wouldn't fit him.

Completely unfamiliar with your stuff, my bad, dude. Anyways, like I told dizzymirai, it might have to wait a bit since I have various other things to draw at the moment. Can't guarantee next weekend or an ETA, but who's your waifu?

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

No problem. Cosmos.

Meredy*

???

Cute

Who?

I'm doing some of these requests to practice drawing after like six months of nothing. So would it be okay to ask for some critique? Does her head look like a potato? Anything look out of place?

Looks better than anything I've done.

neck is alittle of, needs to go a bit to the right

Fact: I usually try to check the Booru first to be sure any deliveries I got go there first.

Oh wow! I was away for my belated birthday lunch with my buds, and coming home to see myw waifu, benig drawn and giving me a present makes me so happy! Whoever did this, thank THANK you so much!!!

Requesting my wife Satori Komeiji in Midare's clothing, or somthing cute and comfy but anything is appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Requesting pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek.

Happy weekend, everyone!

In celebration of that Fire Emblem character poll that's almost over, requesting Toyone drawn like a Fire Emblem character. The unit class is up to the drawer!

Anything else I've requested before is fine, too.
imgur.com/a/HFMcj

Good stuff.

draw my wifu BB