Rule 6: Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world: From my new book...

>Rule 6: Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world: From my new book, 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/939505949127118848

Does this mean I can't criticise Stalin now because I didn't make my bed perfectly?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/939505949127118848
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/940084521310945281
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=QiyxH8EU4CM&t=48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He probably has himself in mind

Peterson should try cleaning his throat before he speaks.

> Does this mean I can't criticise Stalin now because I didn't make my bed perfectly?
Guess you'll have to get the book to find out

Thanks bud, took me 2000 hours in paint.

It means that before you can produce change and order in the world that you instead inspire change and order in yourself. It's pretty much another way of saying, be the change you want to see, except more vividly repented with the "make your bed" comment. It's a pretty good rule in my opinion considering that many people are trying self actualize themselves in the realm of politics without realizing or not caring about the sad state of life they're in.
>Primary reason why many on Pol recommend that you work out, don't do drugs, don't overeat and live a health lifestyle.
To fight degeneracy you have not be a degenerate yourself.

He actually said that in the comments, I don't know why this makes me laugh so hard but it does.

Yeah, seems like a good thing to say to a poor person. You know, you should clean your room first before you criticise the government you filthy peasant!

>NEW RULE: I get to make new rules because I'm _____ _____, e-celeb extraordinaire, and some of you stupid fucks will treat me like a guru!
Any actual audit of this fuck's life would put him in a camp. Stop being such faggots, thirsty for a leader.

>twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/939505949127118848

Well, he said "Hah! That's why you have to buy the book!" but still.

>realm of politics
This poor faggot still thinks using politics in their current state is viable. So sad Peterson put so many back to sleep.

RULE 5:
CLEAN ROOM OR NO TENDIES

Wow I'm glad I paid. I need tips like these.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/940084521310945281

That's Dr. Jordan Peterson for you, bucko!

Step 6: To defeat global communism and international Zionism which have undermined your nation, robbed your people of their identity, demoralized your culture, and stolen your future, you must first fold your laundry and make your bed.

Rule 7:
???

Rule 8:
Profit

Rules for Lifeicles

>robbed your people of their identity
>your people

Yeah, about that...

It's his opinion, you shouldn't take it seriously or even pay any attention to it. Jesus fuck why do people take everyone seriously these days?

>Does this mean I can't criticise Stalin now because I didn't make my bed perfectly?

He's not wrong, chances are you wont be able to properly critique stalin because you lack the experience to bridge the theory you've (((learned))) with the practical necessities stalin was faced with. You would just be a smart ass spouting his unwanted opinion.
>inb4 he regurgitates something he read from a book

>boyo

no, you can't criticise Stalin because he did nothing wrong, porkie

I guess I have to read Solschenizyn first to be allowed to have an opinion about starving to death and all.

Poor Jordan
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

>Currently, most experts believe that our human lineage split from apes around seven million years ago in central Africa, where hominids remained for the next five million years before venturing further afield.
>But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.
>The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

"We're all one race, the human race! Except humanity might have started evolving in Europe 200,000 years faster than in Africa, which would explain why there is such a wide gap in genetic markers... But... INDIVIDUALISM!"

People should be aware by now Peterson is a good critic of Marxism in academia, and a shit critic on basically any other subject as he's out of his depth.

Stalin isn't the world you dumb fuck

Do you think with 'world' he meant like planet earth or something? Do I have to clean my room perfectly before I'm allowed to criticise tectonic plate shifts?

CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM

Opinion are like assholes, everybody has one.

This has to be a joke

You can only have an opinion on things once you are a self actualized millioniare with well raised children going to college and not taking drugs. Only then can you stop being a postmodernist faggot who has no opinion on anything.

you have to go back.

why do you think anybody should care about what you think about tectonic plates? You dont even have a clean room.

Check this out:
Only cleaning ladies should be allowed to vote.

Why the fuck are you even on Sup Forums and not cleaning your room and setting your life in order? There is a status barrier to having a political opinion. If you are say a pleb with a shit tier job or a neet then you shouldn't even be allowed to have an opinion. I also think people who have no sex or very little sex should not be allowed to have political opinions if they voice political opinions these should be as neutral as possible and prefaced by " well I'm a low status shitpleb who isn't sexually satisfied" the more sex and social status an individual has the the firmer the opinion in society they should be allowed to have imo

I think that's an good argument. Unless you can eat from your kitchen floor you shouldn't think about anything at all. Leave the thinking to professionals like Jordan Peterson, they know better.

it's saying you can't create change externally if you can't change internally, you stupid fucking kraut

WASH YOUR BALLS

On a serious note Peterson is correct with his simple and seemingly obvious advice that people should try to get themselves in order before looking problems outside of them, because projecting your problems into the outside world is so damn common. The enlightened man would try to understand how his worldview is influenced by his own perspective and potential biases. Not all biases are bad.

My life is in shambles yet I still think the world is in shambles too. I have come to that conclusion after a very long time of thinking, and I claim to know now that my own seemingly poor state didn't make that judgement for me.

>eats from dirty floor
>upset that people wont take his revelations on stalin and the tectonic plates seriously
You really need to sort yourself out desu

I'm pretty sure you can, menino. Plenty of dirty people changed the world. Fucking Mao didn't wash himself on principle.

We're making fun of him for his entry-level self-help advice that should be obvious to fucking everyone. His notion that you can't criticize the world without being internally perfect is delusional, however. Nigger orcs burning down cities change the whole nation's political scene, and they're low-IQ savages on welfare with 20 kids in state care. In no way do they have their lives "in order", and that's because changing the world doesn't require being perfect in order to do.

no one should take advice from a half baked intellectual Marxist anyways.

Why are all these Alt-Right e-celebs selling thier shitty self-improvement guides and worthless takes on political issues?

Why are you dumbasses falling for it?

The retarded thing about it is that the guy probably would refuse to define perfection in the first place. Is it the absence of chaos? What is it? Not to say it has to be the potential to be a contradiction in itself, if perfection implies you having to do something in order to achieve it. If you're constantly trying to be perfect it means that you aren't.

Yeah dude fall for the purity meme. Just like Cults so that only fucking psychopaths ever gain power.

((((((((Psychologist))))))))

Is the Peterson Meme done yet?

BBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

I mean if I achieved internal perfection, whatever that is, why would I argue about politics? Why would I care about anything at all? The only reason we move is because of chaos forcing us to, because there's a lack. The whole idea of being perfect is childish.

>internal perfection
once that is done you will worship money and individualism like a foreskin munching cultist obviously.

politics is for the plebs and not enlightened elitist western civilization fappers who realize that the reason our civilization is great is because of individualism, personal initative and the desire to self actualize in society not petty ideological issues and fruitless utopian pursuits infact you should disregard politics entirely unless it intrudes on your property or if it kills the jews and the kulaks then you must speak up and take action to defend western civilization and enlightenment values from the scourge of collectivism.

Yeah because the dominance hierarchy is the most important thing to internally perfect people. Jesus was all about that.

Define self actualization. What are you trying to become?

He actually wrote a fucking book about how to make your bed.

Amazing.

Jordan Peterson is traitor and part of the problem.

A hyper enlightened nirvana like state where you are fully socially and economically satisfied with your life and your surroundings. Note that this isn't a personally subjective but an objective value, you must be an enlightend patrician renaissance man who can quote from Kant, Rousseau, John Locke, Aristotle, John Rawls, Dostevski, the Gospel of Luke and Solzhenitsyn on demand while being an expert in your field and getting lots of pussy as well. Until then clean your room faggot.

the answer is in your question

What's so great about being some hyper enlightened super fag, why can't you just be just a blissfull normal guy who isn't neurotic about cleaning rooms?

because then you can achieve the necessary social status as a knowledgeable curator and protector of holy western enlightenment values allowing you to finally voice firm and controversial opinions about politics

Dad simulator

CLEAN YOUR ROOM OR YOU ARE INFERIOR YOU FUCKING RETARD
KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

The delusion of needing to acquire 'perfection' in order to have a valid opinion is the type of intellectual luxury afforded to only the most socially-detached of dying Boomers. They are financially and socially insulated against all of the harm their generation has wrought, such as mass-immigration and 'multiculturalism'. So they can sit there in their ivory towers, feeling smug and morally-superior, and declare everyone else younger than them to be wanting or devoid of some essential essence.

Peterson is exactly that type of person. He's the coddled academic crown prince shouting down from his luxurious lifestyle that we of the under-35 crowd are shitty people for banding together and looking out for our own mutual interests, rather than doing what his generation did and acting as a loose rabble of rampaging barbarians looting the corpse of Western Civilization. I fucking hate people like Peterson, because while he wags the finger and makes moral judgments of us, railing on and on about the evils of the coming "white tribalism" (while conveniently ignoring everyone else's racial tribalism), he fails to realize him and people like him are the reason why this gestalt movement exists in the first place. The youth-driven reactionary right is a direct consequence of the 1960s crowd.

>"PICK YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS!"
shouts the moralizing Boomer from his $400,000 home in a gated community with private security, as he shovels Somalis into your neighborhood to depress wages, rape kids, and murder your countrymen.

So? What do I need western values for?

are there any other values?

Anyone who thinks they have their house in perfect order is a fool. Almost as foolish as a man who thinks an individual's petty accomplishments (like a fleeting title in the academic world lol) elevate him above the little things, such as the survival of their race.

jordan memeson is a joke. are there really tools that take that fool seriously? i probably can answer my own question, after all this is pol where retards still need the goverment and a religion to function

I wonder how detached the guy really is. Like if he washes his socks or buys new pairs all the time throwing the old ones away.

Good post btw. To me the guy seems to be preaching water while drinking whine. Meanwhile he acts high and mighty despite being a glorified beggar.

Apparently diversity is one. But I'm not sure about that.

Traitorous traitor. His name should never be spoken on this board again.

"Identitarians" Thats what he calls you while you shout his praises.

Dirtiest of the dirty. Filthiest of the filthy. This treacherous traitor should be frog marched into the street, thrown against a wall, shot in the face in front of his family, neighbors and friends and his body left to drop to the pavement for the rats to eat and dogs to piss on.

Anyone who says different is either a mental weakling, a traitor or both and should be thrown on the same pyre that awaits all enemies of the Trump, shout his name in glory.

He can't possibly fathom why anyone might have a legitimate reason to hate Jews? That's Peak Boomerism right there.

>don't defend yourself against people who actively seek to harm you, bigot!

>goverment and a religion to function
Good thing neither works in Greece. How's life in your stateless, classless society, my young Turk?
Sharing fruits of your labor with everyone?

Can someone tweet mr braniak.
>if I go to Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia (for instance) or any given hood in the US and build my house and keep it in order, how long before the surrounding society destroys what Ive built and kept in good order?
Peterson’s philosophy is akin to bailing water from a sinking boat. His idea of change emerging from the individual is only partly correct, but whenever the wider society is this far gone only a revolution would be enough to fix things and that isn’t going to happen by me cleaning my room. All that cleaning your room does is temporarily release endorphins and in a sense nullifies your anger to the bigger problems, in that respect it’s no better a solution than getting high as a form of avoidance and if I ever saw anyone avoiding the (((bigger picture))) it’s Jordan and the other talking heads that supposedly represent the west’s right wing.

I keep challenging him to speak on the 'pathology of racial pride" at a historically black university.

No answer.

What is with your hardon for this guy?

He’s totally full of shit. For all his talk of being a free thinker, when it comes to Jews and racial questions, he just parrots the same nonsensical “one race the human race” bullshit. He’s totally unqualified to debate a Kevin MacDonald or even a Richard Spencer. He might know a lot about anthropology, but he isn’t familiar with the most basic points of the Jewish Question. And the clean your room thing is gay as hell.

Cleaning your room has it's time and place. I feel like Peterson is like a guy talking about rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic, when you should worry about that iceberg coming your way. But instead he says something like don't worry about icebergs if you haven't cleaned your room yet.

note that JB never denied that race isn't real (until the holy church of reason and the infallible scientific method can either conclusively prove or disprove the biological existence of race then JB will simply have a neutral opinion towards race as he should) he just said that that feeling proud for your race without having accomplishing anything yourself is pathetic and should be looked down upon

This. Nobody and I do mean nobody gets shilled into this much attention and wealth without significant (((backing))). Of corse he isn’t going to blame Jewry for anything, he is the epitome of controlled opposition just like the rest of the alt right.

>Cleaning your room has it's time and place.
>taking everything literally even after you were told not to
You are so stupid its entertaining.

All the threads are anti-peterson threads.
Just stop talking about it and it will go away.

Yes, that's exactly what it means.

Exactly. He might as well advocate smoking pot or getting drunk because it amounts to the same thing, pretending the iceberg isn’t heading right for you. If he is shilling self improvement combined with wider realism then I’d have no issues with the guy but clearly this isn’t what he is doing. At the end of the day lots of motivated people have led to the ducked situation we find ourselves in, because their motivation was all about self interest and not what was in the best interests of society or their own people. I’m sure some of the biggest cunts going are very good at keeping their rooms clean.

I don't think he was made by (((them))) but after he started making his round on the podcast circle, mainly after his appearence on Joe Rogan, he got slowly coopted. Yes Jordan, you're the most influencial thinker of this generation, be on my podcast Jordan, wow what an amazing opinion, and so on. Then when he started swimming in money his new friends probably took him to the side more often, saying shit like, you know (((we))) don't like that paritcular person Jordan, tell her to fuck off. And he did!

>he just said that that feeling proud for your race without having accomplishing anything yourself is pathetic and should be looked down upon
Which is akin to saying that feeling proud of your kid doing well in something, or your grandfather fighting in a war, or your dad being high successful, is pathetic and should be looked down upon. A completely irrational and self-destructive mindset that directly leads to the "my country and my people don't matter so it's okay if we get replaced" mentality.

no you can be proud of your grandad or your dad as individuals you cannot be proud of a nebulous collective like "the white race" you are however allowed to be proud of "Western civilization" you should be proud of "Western civilization" instead of "the white race" because "Western civilization" accepts people of all races based on their utility as "individuals" and not as a collective

>no you can be proud of your grandad or your dad as individuals you cannot be proud of a nebulous collective like "the white race"
Why? That seems rather arbitrary. Both are having pride in something that you didn't accomplish yourself. Both are pride based solely on blood relations.

>Dickens, who had extensive knowledge of London street life, wrote that he had made Fagin Jewish because: "it unfortunately was true, of the time to which the story refers, that the class of criminal almost invariably was a Jew". It is often argued that Fagin was based on a specific Jewish criminal of the era, Ikey Solomon. Dickens also claimed that by calling Fagin "the Jew" he had meant no imputation against the Jewish faith: "I have no feeling towards the Jews but a friendly one. I always speak well of them, whether in public or private, and bear my testimony (as I ought to do) to their perfect good faith in such transactions as I have ever had with them..."
In later editions of the book, printed during his lifetime, Dickens excised over 180 instances of 'Jew' from the text. This occurred after Dickens sold his London home in 1860 to a Jewish banker, James Davis, who objected to the emphasis on Fagin's Jewishness in the novel. When he sold the house, Dickens allegedly told a friend: "The purchaser of Tavistock House will be a Jew Money-Lender" before later saying: "I must say that in all things the purchaser has behaved thoroughly well, and that I cannot call to mind any occasion when I have had moneydealings with anyone that has been so satisfactory, considerate and trusting."
Dickens became friendly with Eliza (Davis' wife), who told him in a letter in 1863 that Jews regarded his portrayal of Fagin a "great wrong" to their people. Dickens then started to revise Oliver Twist, removing all mention of "the Jew" from the last 15 chapters; and later wrote in reply: "There is nothing but good will left between me and a People for whom I have a real regard and to whom I would not willfully have given an offence". In one of his final public readings in 1869, a year before his death, Dickens cleansed Fagin of all stereotypical caricature.

My house is in perfect order. It's my house so whichever order I choose for it is perfect.

No it means not blaming the world for stuff you do wrong in your life.

uhhhh because the family unit is not a collective but the foundation building block of civilization for more information on this please check out muh archetypes and muh bible series by Jordan B. Peterson

Well, if your life is a disaster you cannot criticize the bad shape of the world. Not without being a hypocratian. This is something relatively common in the leftist block.

That's actually an interesting angle.

I'm still split about the antisemitism stuff. I get the stereotype and think it's true in some regards, on the other hand I think this type of merchant behaviour is universal to a kind of person you find everywhere. Like a type of sociopath. All these fucking podcasters for instance are famewhores how piggy back their way to the top, make alliances, and stab eachother in the back when necessary. There's a phonyness to all of it I can't really articulate.

>uhhhh because the family unit is not a collective but the foundation building block of civilization
And ethno-racial kinship isn't a building block of civilization? I suggest you read a world history book one of these days. No civilization has ever been founded on individualism.

I think you should go clean your room now

I assure you my room is spotless. Look, I shilled for Peterson for the better part of a year, but his radical anti-collectivism ideals are complete trash and demonstrably wrong. The fact that he directs his anti-collectivist stances against whites in particular makes it especially suspect.

Ugh. Which corroborates my theory that a Jew is just an educated gypsy.

Couldn't you argue rome was founded on individualism. Not saying rome was individualist in it's prime necessarily, I mean the whole idea of romulus and remus being raised by wolves, the consequent murder, and the creation of an empire from individual strength.

Why are peterson's critics so fucking retarded

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=QiyxH8EU4CM&t=48s

He's just another subverting Jew puppet move along

Just a reminder: A common Jewish tactic, especially effective on whites, not so much on other groups, is to keep you talking and talking and litigating and arguing so you never actually make a decision where instinct and common sense would lead you to decide what they do not want.

All argument in the age of ZOG is a trap until they are removed.