Masha'Allah, why raping Muslims Women

Myanmar military’s rape of Rohingya women is sweeping and methodical

>The soldiers arrived, as they often did, long after sunset.

>It was June, and the newlyweds were asleep in their home, surrounded by the fields of wheat they farmed in western Myanmar. Without warning, seven soldiers burst into the house and charged into their bedroom.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3908523/myanmar-military-rape-rohingya-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

globalnews.ca/news/3908523/myanmar-military-rape-rohingya-women/

how do you fuck up so bad that even Buddhists want to ethnically cleanse your ass?

When most muslims accept that rape and violence in okay against non-believers, even if they don't do it themselves, why do you expect us to care? When you chose the path of violence, you must follow it too.

Why anyone would rape a Muslim is beyond me, but it's all to the good. I've lost all empathy I used to have for you, you're not even human to me anymore.

>Rohingya women
As the Buddhist priest said they are too ugly to rape.

Looks like the Rohingya are getting a taste of their own medicine

I hope all Rohingya got exterminated from this planet. A bunch of disgusting subhuman muslim Bengalis have no place in a Buddhist majority country. To any Myanmarese I thank you for doing God's work.

oy

Muslim women are property though, you can’t rape property.
If anything this is just theft, or borrowing without permission

Good. Where can we sign up for the buddhist kebab removal service?

This obvious retardation:

1, Buddhists do not kill or hurt others.
2, Nonetheless you cannot just stand while people rape, kill and murder you and your family.
3, While muslim women most likely did nothing wrong, they are at war.
4, Take what they say with a bucket of salt.
5, Rohingya shilling is going on heavily in the west, this is most likely a lie.

If they rape them, then they should be shot for their crime nonetheless (the rapist I mean).

Muslims are subhuman vermin, neither property or human. You either exterminate them or tolerate their filthy presence in the world (which has proven to be a failure), so we need to kill, gas and burn all of them to make the world a better place. To all Rohingyas who died, good riddance.

Good, now you know how we feel when your kind rape our women. Fuck outta here, ya filthy chink.

This. Myanmarese people should sign up foreign volunteers to exterminate these "vermins".

>when the in breeding hit you

One of the greatest things in the year of our good lord, John J. Pershing is how the media DOUBLES DOWN on Islam being the religion of peace.

To the point where they deem BUDDHISTS to be evil

Who would want to rape Rohyngia or whatever the fuck they are called. They look terrible (and probably smell terrible).

Funny how Soyboys were tripping over themselves to give her a noble peace prize only a few years ago

Wait, is this just Buddhists killing muzzies?
If so, mfw.

>when nonviolent Buddhists that respect every form of life kill mudshits but you can't

>infuriate Buddhists to such a degree that they murder your men and rape your women
>somehow anybody but you is responsible

Sounds like a great way to multiply your Muslim problem. But I don't believe it anyway. I wish the Western media would leave us alone about Myanmar no one here cares and no one is going to care. They have been trying to force this on us for months now.

I remember on this issue a Maymmar official's reply to a Western reporter was

"Rape? Have you seen their women?"

lel
true shit my nigger

REMOVE KEBAB FROM ASIA

Mudshits gtfo back to arabia.