Finland must apologize!

>FINLAND turns out to be one of the most discriminating countries in Europe in a recent FRA study by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights.

>"For many, discrimination is a recurring experience. Harassment from anger is also commonplace. They are detrimental to integration and people's confidence in institutions. "

>"The result is a clear confirmation that there is a lot of racism in Finland. The researchers said they were shocked that Finland was on the cutting edge. They found it difficult to believe that there is much racism in a welfare state like Finland. "

Why are Finns so racist? Why can't they embrace the multicultural wunderland of the new Pan-Europe? How are we going to fix them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapua_Movement
youtube.com/watch?v=0JjaOYnQRvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((I))) am not afraid to show my support. (((I))) support more diverse and accepting Finland.

Bulgarians literally have para military refugee hunters and they are in the EU.
Let this sink in.

>Why are Finns so racist?
Clearly, because they're Not cucks.

Luxembourgh beat us. Shameful.
We need new pogroms.

We just don't respond to anyone but our family and best friends

Also we are racist

What Finland really needs to less old white men in the government and more minorities. Even Poland managed to elect a jew for a prime minister, soon they too will understand the wonders of multiculturism.

>have you ever felt discriminated against

Fuck what you "feel". They cry racism all the time over nothing.

Also they should apologize for Winter war.

I too hate niggers. Especially Germans. Sneaky fucking pale niggers.

Based Finland showing how it's done.

>Why can't they embrace the multicultural wunderland of the new Pan-Europe?

It's not compulsory or legally mandatory. It's as simple as that.

I heard Finn's have unemployment benefits, and retirement funded by the government... I will move there to live like a king. They will support me just for trolling on Sup Forums

it seems that the UK is the most tolerant on the list

quite surprised i thought Sweden would be the most cucked honestly

Now I understand they complex of inferiority.

Welcome to Finland and try to survive in -30 celcius :) ?

We are not racists. We are just polite for lazy people not to come here to suffer and ruin their lives.

>expecting people to care about Eastern Europe
wew lad

Mayb you can share an apartment with finn-knight. Share his LS blow up doll as well.

Minus 30? Fuck that... I'm staying

>refugee

there is that word again

>immigrants are TERRORIZED in sweden/finland/germany
*meme picture*
they all emmigrate to sweden/finland/germany

something doesn't add up

Does the is doll look like a junior high girl?

Maybe all the muds should just leave then, eh?

>we have a great camp here in Poland we just need to restart the ovens
fucking keked

I miss ye old Germany... You guys made the best soap ever...why are you so cucked nowadays?

Because we have so cold here, our penises are thin and small.
That's why wide-stretched-pussy-Murica-women don't want to come here either.

Why do they come all the way to Europe's northernmost frontier to be discriminated? Why don't just stick in the tolerant, accepting and inclusive Italy. The weather must make it feel more like home, too.

ahhahaha they didn't like the weather and our provided free porridge so they went back muttering 'f-fucking racists...'

based

Tbh I'd rather behead multicultists. Those people are not my brothers and sisters but traitors to their nation.

The darkies are just carrion birds who smelled free gibs.

>Sweden nearly twice as "bad" as Italy and Portugal

explain this please yuros

Authorities/media report raycis hate crimes where is none.

so if u move 2 Finland, ur not a Finn? i didnt know there could b any other culture in Finland other than their own; i mean y else would u move 2 Finland right? lelelelelellele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapua_Movement

We need to start transporting commies once again, this time to the west instead of east. Maybe a couple of arabs could fit into the trunk as well.

I bet lots of the "discrimination" they felt was based Finns not wanting to have stupid chit chat or to put them on a pedestal because they are exotic.

Tbqh Muslims are pretty annoying and they have weird customs. Nigh nogs, on the other hand, are usually dumb and too impulsive for such a quiet little country, so of course you are going to hate them. I don't mind other Europeans as long as they benefit our society somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JjaOYnQRvQ

Our anonymous martyr for Finnish freedom. Never forget.

this, these animals fear nothing as much but being ignored

Also this:
We are, generally speaking, pretty introverted Volk. If you act arrogantly and spontaneously, you are going to get some evil eyes here and there. The only excuse for such an erratic behavior is being intoxicated but even then you might get some bad looks from people.

I remember reading an interview with originally Iranian woman residing in Finland, in which she told that she seriously thought that people ignoring her hate her, because she was so used to open social culture with other women, and got seriously depressed when people in public transports weren't interested in passing time by chatting with her and even refused when she tried to share her travel snacks with strangers. She understood it's just Finns being Finns eventually though, but still complained that she feels lonely this kind of social culture.

I admired Finland eversince. They were the only ones fighting for the good side in WW2 and they not just came out unscathed, they came out victorious. Heil glorious Suomi.

I have to say as a Swede, I have always been treated extremely well in Finland. Not only in the Fenno-Swedish parts, but also in the east. My girlfriend is Fenno-Swedish and she was quite liberal when I met her which surprised me, she isn't anymore though. Finns are on of few ethnic groups that are inherently good, and pure hearted.

TopKek, son.