You can't decide whether pic related is real or bait. Because it's California

You can't decide whether pic related is real or bait. Because it's California.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuKI3EzJQOs
alternet.org/story/155482/10_frightening_things_that_happen_at_conservative_christian_schools_that_may_be_funded_with_your_tax_dollars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why I put my children in a christian day care. You don't get this kind of perversion.

If the kid is wearing a Lakers jersey, he is likely gay anyway. Expect him to grow up to be a power bottom for the BBC.

The correct response is to spit directly into that cunt's mouth when she's mid sentence and then put your son in a different school.

in ontario if this person was to refuse his kids would literally be taken away and given to some pedophile.

"forcing a child to be the gender they are not"

She probably said this with a straight face and zero awareness of any irony

You may not know me but I'm sure you all know what I did, probably read about it in the history books at some point. A long time ago, back in 2017, we reached an interesting point in time. A time where memes, jokes and trolls reached a peak to the point where they weren't discernible from real life. It was at that point I sold. Sold sold sold. It was the peak meme price. Made a cool 20 billion before the inevitable crash. I never did find out if that trans-laker jersey meme was real but what I can tell you is that, at that time, it no longer mattered. All I saw was the market.

Real or fake?

>public school
At this point if you do this, you deserve everything you get

Wtf I thought it was a girl at first.
GOD OF THUNDER, I SUMMON THEE!

No, you get other kinds of perversion instead.
Our children are not safe unless they're being raised by us. Women need to start being stay-at-home mothers again.

>Our children are not safe unless they're being raised by us
ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE. We don't have communities either.

Rather than raise a child myself.
I just say there are infinite timelines where I did have one

There are infinite timelines from this point forward, but if you never actually have one, then there are no timelines in which you did.

Nuclear families ruined the west. Just few generations ago we had families living close by, several generations raising the children and taking care of each other from cradle to grave. Ever since the second world war the state has tried it's best to replace extented family and direct people to individualism. It was a mistake.

Fuck off pajeet

Oh. Now I'm depressed

My friend is still in high school (private Christian school) and she’s being taught about all this bullshit still. We can’t fucking escape it lads

Even if it isn't real, you can be sure it's happened before, at least once.

>living in Ontario
That’ll teach you

What about people that were born in Ontario and didn’t know any better user?

Good point. They whittled it down to nuclear family to individual. The modern way of life has strayed so far from our own nature.

Really we're past the point of selective breeding and need genetic engineering from here out.

Flag checks out.

You're right, they just get raped instead.
This. Teaching your kids from a young age to watch niggerball is just setting them up for failure. The father should be executed, mother sterilized, child taken into the custody of the state and assigned to someone as a ward.

Homeschool or die.

What a twist

Yep. No niggerball for white kids. Those of us who hrew up worshipping Michael Jordan or Emmet Smith or any other big name black sports star can tell you: it's how they get niggers into your mind.

>I consider myself a Liberal
You get what you deserve then

It's not fake at all, I live in VA and they have the same sort of deal. My buddies lil sis started hormone "therapy" at 11 or 12. A "LGBTAIDZ Counselor" was assigned to coach her along, including mandatory home visits. The mother was warned that CPS could be contacted if she didn't allow this.
You laugh and think it's funny but state enforced faggotry is real and your son or daughter could be the next victim. Homeschool your child, and never give gays a fucking inch of purchase in your narrative or culture

>niggerball
>you obviously meant "African tree hockey"

See, that's the problem. It's easy enough to say we should stay at home, but have you tried raising children with no support system? It takes a fucking village, yet we tar and feather moms who aren't perfect doing it all alone.

be a good goy accept your mandatory gender reassignment therapy

YO HOL UP

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

THAT UMMM

SHE FUCKING ALLOWED THIS SHIT!?

I was planning on sending my future kids to Christian school, but now I have no fucking clue what to do

>bottom
Yeah, this was probably just bait

either that, or she gets abducted by CPS

hard to tell which is worse desu

I can’t tell if this is real or a joke

That particular user needs a visit from Pence.

Homeschool obviously

roll

Bullshit. On what grounds? Arm yourself and shoot anyone who comes near your daughter. What col would enforce this? It's beyond unconstitutional.

If either of these happened it would get massive press and backlash.

The nuclear family was a jewish meme invented in the 1950’s to sell houses and consumer garbage

Once upon a time you lived with grandparents, parents, siblings, and unmarried aunts & uncles under the leadership of grandfather

They get the "go to Haiti and help the poor niggers for Jesus" perversion instead.

t. Christian who avoids churches like the plague

yes! And you'd build or expand the home as necessary and everyone helped everyone; that was the social safety net.

what's the big deal, if the kid's not a fag then he'll say he's a boy and that'll be the end of it

>that was the social safety net.

it worked really well too, like one season of bad frost could kill every single person, or one bout of diarrhea could kill every single person. awesome system much better than today's world

Nice try schlomo

Bad, but better than mandatory gender reassignment and nigger worship.

Also Africa Africans are stupid and animalistic, but in most cases, they know why you're there, as long as you aren't a young good looking woman, you're usually safe.

Home or private school only.

>if we adapted the old ways
>every single problem of the old ways would instantly return

>AIDZ
>Off by one

dumb white young good looking on "missionary" work get raped (I mean, "enriched") all the time.

Avoid "Christian" institutions; they are almost all compromised and nigger worship is one of their core tenets.

>adapting the "old ways"

are you kids really selling yourselves on this shit? do you think the world is ever going to stop and go backwards?

this type of mindset can't do anything but contaminate your life. the world is changing and you have to find a place to fit into it. there is simply no other direction to go and no we are not ever going to regress.

>i'm a boy teach
>clearly your parents are oppressing you, let me call child services

Yeah I'll pass on the degeneracy of the present. Fuck your "progress".

Origanrolling

I done homeschool and cyberschool, and I turned out to be a sane Sup Forumsack

It is sure to fuck with a six year old.

So you can either choose to be part of shaping the future, which requires work and effort

Or you can choose to be a herald of a past you never experienced and probably would've hated because you're a lazy, fat computer nerd. Doing this requires no work, knowledge, skill, or effort.

Which will you choose?

they'd talk to the boy alone obviously, and as long as the kid is sure that he's a boy (as any non fag boy would be) they'll leave him be

lol i'm fairly certain that when i was 6 i knew i was a boy

i tried to rape a girl when i was like 12

>Lakers
Sorry your son is gay

I keep /fit/ and I'm far from lazy. It takes effort and a strong spine to resist the crashing of the wave; it is the fat and lazy who let themselves get dragged along with the tide.

You are the flotsam and jetsam drifting out to sea with the rest of the trash on the shore.

What amuses me most in this situation is that in Russia liberals reeeeee like crazy about christian culture lessons being shown into children brains, leaving them no choice but to pretend they behave like christians to avoid social pressure of others. And then we move into the society where liberals are dominant power and... Exactly same shit happens but with their ideology. You know this goes beyond just liberals problem at this point. It reminds me one old soviet cartoon. youtube.com/watch?v=NuKI3EzJQOs

Lmfao. I almost wish they'd have done this to me when I was a kid. I'd have wigged out entirely. Thrown shit at the " councilor ", yelled at my parents, screamed at the top of my lungs. And I was a good kid. But I remember being 6 and there's no way I'd have put up with anything like this.

ROLL

>literally shaking
It's a meme you dip.

Roollin

yeah everyone is magically /fit/ when you tell them they're fat. i don't believe you. you're on Sup Forums which means you're probably a loser neet

there are realities about this place that are sinking in and the rhetoric here is really laughable to some like me.

When a used condom floats onto your face remember; if you brush it off you're being a regressive and you're probably a prude and a homophobe too.

Wear it as a badge of honor; a visible manifestation of your commitment to avoiding foolishness like "progressivism".

I must know my poo name. Rawl and flush.

>be 8
>up in the principal's office with dad because i called some girl fat
>the principal is talking about how what i did was completely out of line, how i should be disciplined, how i should be put into an out of school program with girls to teach me proper behavior
>dad asks how fat the girl was for reference
>the principal stares at him
>i detect the opportunity for some retaliation since i have been clearly wronged and dad is on my side
>i rush off to the office, pick up some glasses and start lobbing them at the principal
>dad just jumps to the side and lets the office ladies deal with it
>mfw i get suspended for 2 weeks and i'm not allowed near the office or near glass objects without supervision until i reach year 5

It’ll probably even come up with a convincing one too

They can only divide us so many times. Now we're down to me living alone in a massive city full of brown people I want nothing to do with. They need us to be able to change cities at the drop of a hat. You have so many rootless, childless people working in high rises and living in overpriced boxes. Everything about what we do is wrong, and pretty much sucks dick.

I'm not a progressive user. I don't have "progressive" ideas or an agenda.

What I'm telling you is that the world is changing and you can either be part of it or be left behind, a voice crying insanely in the dark. that's all Sup Forums is. a place for people who are too scared to make a difference to come and bemoan the fact that others are making differences.

My disappoint was real

Haha I remember my dad telling the school off.

roll

>infinite timelines
Get fucked

Similar to my real name lol

Sorry, only brainwashed progressives used the "current year" or "wrong side of history argument" and actually believe it. You're blind to what is going on.

>when your nation is so fat that not being fat is considered unbelievable

Why did that trigger you? There is clearly infinite potential for a different unfolding of events from now to the future. Your next decision represents X number of rays in different directions. Each event following that decision represents another Y rays. Only one ray ever occurs, but there are infinite potentials.

This is related to the MSM fears of being outdated.
I'm willing to bet we can get it down to a science and We could use this for fun.

Islamic School is the only answer

I had something like that happen to me. Not as exciting, though.

>be 10
>dealt with bulling throughout life, but kept going.
>in gym, throwing basketball in turns
>nig-in-training hogs ball
>called him out on
>argue till we lined up out of gym
>acted like a pre-pubescent boy, did a ya mama joke that somehow was an insult
>nig-in-training rushes me first
>fucktellingteacherscauseitneverworkedbefore.png
>fought back
>get suspended for a day
>mother takes me to beach for one day vacation
>mfw remembering this years later, realizing that the Sup Forumsack was in me along.

excellent bait thread... bravo.

>press
How fucking new are you?

>do you think the world is ever going to stop and go backwards?

>Do you think Rome is ever going to collapse?!

You know we've gone backwards many times in human history, you're just in cognitive dissonance convincing yourself that somehow improved heating and medical technology means we also should dissolve our family structure.

Nigger

Lel that's what you get for letting your kids wear apehoop clothes

*fire intensifies*

>google "conservative private high schools"
>see this
alternet.org/story/155482/10_frightening_things_that_happen_at_conservative_christian_schools_that_may_be_funded_with_your_tax_dollars

Good mum

They all collapse due to immigration. Egypt, Rome, Greece... All of them.

We were all new at one point. Stop being a little shit.

kek

Family, Religion were among the institutions that Gramsci said needed to be destroyed before the 'revolution' would be complete. For communism to win.