AMERICA NO!!!

AMERICA NO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAQy8v0d_qo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great idea!

>1 And now there began to be a great curse upon all the land because of the iniquity of the people, in which, if a man should lay his tool or his sword upon his shelf, or upon the place whither he would keep it, behold, upon the morrow, he could not find it, so great was the curse upon the land.

>2 Wherefore every man did cleave unto that which was his own, with his hands, and would not borrow neither would he lend; and every man kept the hilt of his sword in his right hand, in the defence of his property and his own life and of his wives and children.

>defending yourself
>bad
Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=NAQy8v0d_qo

why can't every white american just carry a fucking gun like the 2nd says? ffs the problem is dirt simple

Thats how it starts

It's their private property. Who cares?

>America
>First world

you are south africa tier
kys mutts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre

I don't think it's fair for France to be throwing these memes around when they banned demographic censuses since the 1960s.
Just how white is France really after decades of memeing that anyone could be a Frenchmen then accepting waves of Africans?

give them brown hair and some armpit stains and they'll look french

AMERICA YES!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword

Seems fine to me.

You know what I always say, the more the merrier.

DOOOOOOOOOM

> nigon
kek. That said, Paris really is North-Lagos.
Enjoy your niggers, frog.

everyone disagreeing needs to actively rock themselves.
Jesus himself told his disciples to sell their cloaks to buy a sword for self-defense.

America has become Somali tier now.

Most churches should do this. I have been to a few that do. It is super comfy.

Did you seriously just quote a verse from the book of morman?

Oh the bible and it's amusing contradictions..

It's almost like there's another book out there that says violent shit in God's name too..

Oh yeah and lets not forget about Bible II, electric boogaloo.

good to know you've never been to Somali

>Oh the bible and it's amusing contradictions..
If you stop reading it like an autist it's absolutely coherent in it's message. Though the interpretation is not easy, which is why historically it has been reserved for a clerical class.

Also le internet atheism died like years ago so, it's time for you to stop posting.

>3 And there shall in that time be rumours of things going astray, and there will be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base, that has an attachment…at this time, a friend shall lose his friend’s hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before around eight o’clock

I don't need to visit Somali, because Somali is visiting us now.

>it's absolutely coherent in it's message.

It's almost as if you didn't snicker a little when you typed that.

But with 10 odd years of sunday school growing up. What would I know about the bible.

AMERICA YES !

this.

fucking roasted

hakim the burger has a point, you're going to talk about mongrels when our country made it illegal to know how many mongrels there are around ?
really buttered my croissant

Nice. I have a tip for them though:
The best defense is a good offense
DEUS VULT

>But with 10 odd years of sunday school
>taught modern bs
Biblical interpretation isn't really for kids you know. There is a reason why the clerical class existed.
So you're a prottie?

Didn't the guy who made that show do a special episode about how we need to not treat child rapists like the monsters they are?

lmao you guys are fucking insane. cowboy retards who want to hold western-style gun duels in your kindergartens, malls, churches, etc.

just blood thirsty retards. enjoy your guns lmao.

>73%

damn what the heck is going on in that region

Have a happy judgement day

We need these guns more than the Americans and you know it. A 2nd amendment in Israel will secure our existence as a Jewish nation

Revelation 22:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Joseph Smith is a fraud

Divercity.

fuckoff newfag

surely god will protect them

>Biblical interpretation isn't really for kids you know.
But yet you claim its "it's absolutely coherent " Considering I was reading Shakespeare, Kafka, Ayn Rand, Milton, Hemingway and others when I was 15 I think I was, and am able make sense of complex literature.

ROFL yeah dude precisely what we need in Israel now, gun fucking violence

Can't wait for some pissed off Ars to shoot your bitch ass because he's having a bad day, let alone Arab Israelis or dossim

No seriously dude you're a fucking genius, red pilled brother. Would be the fucking thrill of a lifetime to have Yossi shoot up a pride parade.

Thanks y’all, this needed to be here. The Book of Mormon (Moron) is make believe

I said it's coherent, but hard to interpret. Also I twice referred to it requiring a dedicated class of people to do it.
It's not like you or I could understand it properly without necessary resources and tradition.

This is why prots are wrong and the reformation ended up a mistake.

USE MORE GUN

No, we should just let every Ahmed and Penguin to stab bystanders in the streets. Wow, great idea.
The Arabs and Orthodox are dirt poor. They won't have the money for a gun either way.

I bet you went to that pride parade last year you queer

>>>/russia/

America FUCK YEAH!

arming ppl who follow the law, so they can defend themselves against ppl who don't follow the law

sounds good 2 me

I conceal everywhere. Church, theaters, even gubmint buildings. If there is not a metal detector to actually stop me I am carrying my firearm. My 2nd Amendment rights and ability to protect my life don't end because of some faggot plastic sign.

I'm not a degenerate or a fool. I would only draw and fire if my very life of the lives of others were in mortal danger. No jury is going to come at me sideways if I put down some lunatic or mudslime trying to stab people to death at star wars. Good on this church, gun free zones are liberal cancer hot spots that get people killed. It is a sign that tells mass shooters "this area is the easiest place to kill people because no one is likely to be armed".

it's the Paris region, very high density, many services, job opportunities, tourists to rob and commie blocks style buildings that effectively create the no-go zones fox news talked about a few years back

Easy yacob, thats pretty intolerant of you

This is the first good news in a while. There will be conflict, but will you be prepared, and your comrades awake?

This is a great idea!

Let the dirty religious shit stains kill each other! They're probably Republican too! We can crucify the ones that remain to bring them closer to their god.

That's one way to look at the paedogeddon special I guess.

ROFL

OKAY BUDDY

Guess the black people don't have access to guns too right cause they are "dirt poor"

what a load of fucking bullshit you retard. and how would your fucking guns stop ahmed or pingu from stabbing people LMAO, these guys always get stopped by security/bystanders within seconds anyway, they only ever get a surprise attack off, it's not like they go on 30 people stabbing sprees

you're so indoctrinated by this retarded site and it's pathetic politics that you can't even think straight, fucking cringe dude.

are you retarded? do those security/bystanders just ask them politely to stop stabbing people? you should stop and think before you post, jew. remember, the goys know.

if he was indoctrinated by this site, than u just got 10/10 trolled

You're kinda retarded huh?

Good for you
I wish I had guns

>I read Shakespear, Kafka, Rand, Milton, Hemingway before I lived on my own, had a wife, produced children, worked in the world, paid taxes, and experienced loss and death
read them again as from your arrogance I can see that you didn't understand them

My church hired a Sheriff's deputy to sit in a marked suv on the lot, we have cops in the congregation who are armed, and we have private citizens ccw.

Don't fuck with Pickens county S.C.

nothing wrong with this

the only people who hate on guns are those who live in democratic states like NJ, CA, and cities like Philly, NYC, who can't own guns.

most gun haters are just jealous that they will never be able to protect themselves when shit hits the fans and that they will be the first to go.

> also in case of police visit
Mutt standoff when?

When your own govt brings ISIS thugs they trained, paid and supported in Iraq and Syria back home and sets them loose, you'd be a fool to not protect yourself anywhere U go.

No u

Funny when I replace the white girl with a black guy how Sup Forums get's its Jimmy's rustled over gun ownership.

>Cult lives matter
Koresh dindu nuffin, he wuz a gud boy, and goin to church!

>I WENT TO KINDER-GARDEN FOR 10 YEAR
>I REALLY KNOW MY SHIT

intellectual pigmy

>read them again as from your arrogance I can see that you didn't understand them
you see the same books differently compared to that when you were 15. (assuming you have actually grown as a person*)
It is good to reread books anyway - might have missed something - or the things that happen in your life give you a different point of view.

*looking at this fellows posts that see him name-dropping what awesome intellectual you were in his tender age sets this in doubt though

>being this new that never newfags were that bad
that's a shill.

I don't see more than one post from this ID. Did he retreat already?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, the Esau Gambit.
It gives the illusion that all jews are not the same (ie: intrisically evil).
Behind the illusion lies the goal of escaping the retribution for their litany of misdeeds.
Do not get fooled!
A jew is a jew, and the whole point of the maneuver is for the largest number of them to escape unscatthed, no matter their position on anything.

>Your story about a man finding gold plates and then losing them is too improbable
>A man who is also the son of god and god himself at the same time carrying out miracles including bringing people back to life and and comes back to life after being executed is still reasonable

It's more than Joseph Smith was already a wanted criminal for fraud and tomfoolery, so he literally created a religion to get the feds off his ass. Also the nigga was a pussy fiend, he wanted as much pussy as he could get