twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am really really shocked

h-how? terrorism is not compatible with Islam

>blows himself up
>only hurts himself
Muslim Terrorist/10

I guessed that an hour ago.

Religion of peace btfo.

Wtf It happened in a bomb-free zone. Bombs aren't allowed how did this happen bros?!

Probably some Uzbek again

>bomb exploded prematurely
Let me guess, black Muslim?

Is he Muslim Muslim, Saudi backed Muslim or fake zio Muslim?

BAN ALL BOMBS!

inb4
>IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM! IT IS ALL TRUMPS FAULT!!!!!!

Assault bombs are banned. However, we need common sense bomb laws to cover smaller bombs.

GENOCIDE MUSLIMS + JEWS = WORLD PEACE

Religion of piss eternally BTFO

Muslims are allowed to carry explosives since they're apart of islamic culture, you fucking bigot

This. Call your congressmen.

fake

Well no one died but we can aways use this

how many dead?

Wer were you whn bob happen? I wa on bowl hav bowel.

He may bomb in the name of Islam, but he did not bomb in the name of Islam. Y'all better remember this if you do not want a British bobby to arrest you for hate speech when you visits the UK.

All the good brits are already locked up i reckon, what's your excuse for not being arrested for hate speech yet?

>"oh no, now westerners won't let me into their countries to rape and bomb them n shit yo

We must demand an apology from nypd for calling this terror. Killing infidels is sacred, written about in their holy quran. This bigotry cannot stand!

whoa...

Jay because he shouts Allah Ackbar doesn't make him a Muslim!

Fake news. Islam literally means peace.

Literally a bomb of peace.

El Trumpo could have used the body count. As it is this is already being dropped by mainstream news.

>their
>flag
don't you mean our, ahmed?

saved

>zero source other than single twitter that doesn't even have the courtesy to go 'sources say'

Big surprise!

kys

It's not too soon to talk about a ban on Muslims.

The British police are so useless they don't arrest anyone but elderly manlets.
Local teenagers are playing the knockout game on pig so much they never leave the station on foot any more. They caught one recently & live streamed the knockout, cuffed th pig & pissed on his head. Fucking hilarious.

Who could've guessed it?

Yeah, bomb you into pieces

>nobody injured
Not even a happening.

So how happy is Sup Forums that there was a bomb happening in America today, that not only involved a Muslim, but also was a completely embarrassing failure?

We can rule out Sam Hyde this time, a person of his caliber would leave hundreds of dead if he had a bomb.

>ban all bombs
My bomb, my choice

>Former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton, speaking on MSNBC's aid preliminary information suggests the man is in his 20s, possibly from Bangladesh, "who supposedly was setting the device off in the name of ISIS, The man has been in the country for about seven years, Bratton said.

OBAMA LET HIM IN

My parents are in Manhattan and I still don't give a fuck, let it happen already. 2nd Bomber when? I want to get comfy.

>captcha municipal rope

Feels pretty comfy

piece of fucking shit

It was Charls Bombstrap

He just wanted his movie made

TIME TO PAY THE PIPER MOTHERFUCKER

He was muslim?

I am shocked.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service confirned

Good case: muslim terrorist only harms himself
Best case: muslim terrorist only harms himself or liberals AND got into the country because of the travel ban the activist judges prevented.

The worst part of this, since no one died this will get buried by days end and this will continue being a normal occurrence.

Forget the ban, you need a purge

It went off Prematurely?
Jihadist: I swear this has never happened to me before

It's a muzzi. Fox News knows his name and talked about him. Hasn't released the name as police haven't given the go ahead, but it's a muzzi 100%. You can tell by how the anchors are talking about him. Been in the country 7 years and a very foreign name. Also just said ISIS has claimed. Just wait.

Post video please

>Be Muslim
>desert book says if you die in the defense of Islam you to heaven
>pipe bomb goes off prematurely
>no ones dies but you
>just another suicide
>pointless suicide sends your straight to hell
>mfw

you want it to be a national holiday or something?

December 11th: THe Day a mudshit blew himself up and failed to kill anybody

Awesome. Watching Leftists doing the mental Gymnastics required to defend Islam at all cost in those situations is greatly amusing.

Maybe Trump should be worrying about his own backyard instead of meddling in the Middle East mess.

Not the first time or the last time.
>independent.co.uk/news/world/clocks-change-killed-bombers-1117380.html

lold

even Williamsburg terrorists are useless

>he thought, while dodging from american's bombs at another wedding/funeral

>under budget
and
>ahead of schedule

>mfw

This. Let them reap what they sow.

One time on a plane some mudshit had gunpowder in his pockets and tried to set himself on fire in hopes he would blow up and a passenger immediately saw what he was doing and had him stopped

Does anyone know the body count yet? Botched terrorist attacks without any casualties are so boring.

Even worse part is; if a lot of people lose limbs and/or get hurt but don't die, no one cares.

This is the worst part in my opinion.

Why did they put Muslim in all caps? That's fucking racist, unprofessional and offensive

Why this stuff only happens in the most tolerant and progressive places free of hate?

>Terrorist blows up pipe bomb in sub
>Only Hurst himself
Hush your mouth Frenchie fag. Last time I checked terrorism is getting btfo daily.

Those god damn violent asians again. Well, I guess Trump shouldn't have hurt their feelings so badly. Impeach the worst president ever, amirite?

>Muslim intellectuals

TRUMP PROVEN RIGHT FOR THE 100000000TH TIME.

All these asians committing terror shouting ARRAH ACKBAR HENTAI BING BONG

>too stupid to build a bomb

Has to be a nigger

Kek.

To be fair a lot of these terrorists aren't smart
The people behind 9/11 were pretty smart and planned it for years (assuming it was mudslimes and not the government), some just drive a truck into a crowd

B-but Islam is a religion of peace this is impossible!? Must be Trump doing what the American people voted for that made him do it! Muslims also have no agency.

> muh meddling in the Middle East
Muslims have been slaughtering unbelievers for as long as their backwater religion existed. And once they realized that they were running out of non-Muslims to kill, they simply turned on another and started killing each other over minuscule differences in Interpretations of the (supposedly unambiguous) holy Quran instead.

Muslim terror existed FAR longer than accounts of Russians and US forces meddling in the middle east, and while it's true that members of certain modern day terrorist organizations received weapons, supply and training from both militarizes in the past, those organization existed BEFORE the meddling, too. Just as it isn't that abnormal to find groups of Muslim's raiding villages; forcibly converting or killing all of the non-Muslims in their path - something which several human rights organizations where bringing to the attention of the UN, up to the point where they stopped it because the modern day ideological climate would turn that simple observation into "Islamophobia".

If the meddling had anything to with it, why is it only Muslim terrorists "retaliating" in the first place? While they did do a good job killing off the majority of non-Muslims in their country, they are still keeping some non-Muslim second class citizens. Those would be impacted by foreign governments meddling, as well - and yet we don't have christian or jewish terrorists from these regions.

Or do you take "Drumpfy"s decision to accept Jerusalem as capital of Israel as a valid reason to kill people in the name of Allah? Who cares if some president of some country (and it's government) views it that way? If Muslims are so butthurt over this, why not ignore it and keep viewing it as a "Muslim Capital" instead. It's not like they really give a shit about the "evil US's" views anyway, so why chimp out now?

Also, you have to go back.

typical bomb control shills know next to nothing about bombs

Wtf i love daylight savings now

Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim.

Wake fucking finally up.

>exploded prematurely
So I'm guessing it was his first time?

squad senpai out

u ain't smart, that I can tell

nah if he were black the explosion would have been late

offended, very
this offense much

THIS WAS A STREET PERFORMANCE GONE WRONG. IT IS NOT TERRORISM. ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE.

Wait. What if he really just intended to build a custom clock to show everyone else, but accidentally and unknowingly created a bomb instead?

Well said, Satan.

>Muslim
>Resident of Brooklyn
I garunfuckingtee Linda Sarsour knows this shithead.

He was preparing for the New Years Fireworks celebration!

He will likely receive the death penalty and join mcveigh in heaven
Hi cia

ID says Akayed Ullah