It's not civilianization as anime styles

Why does Japan tend to put rice into the anime?

Rice is sucks. That tastes is below the breads and potatoes. I don't understand why rice always is in the anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2409920/Russian-girl-8--orphaned-ENTIRE-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you polish or something?

retardation knows no nationality friend.

Because the word for meal and the word for cooked rice are the same, and the nips are retarded and don't feel like a meal is complete without rice.

yes

Trying to teach the unteachable is a waste of energy senpai.

Bread is a combination of flour, eggs, and milk. It is quite expensive and has a shelf life of less than a month. Not to mention it's high amount of calories and sugar

Potatoes have less calories than rice but just like bread, it has a very short shelf life and is very prone to crop diseases that are definitely a threat to Japan's unstable climate and unhealthy soil.

Rice is a great choice as has a long shelf life, cheap, and can survive through droughts and floodings

>unoironically not liking rice

Disgusting.

I'm a rice nigger and I can't imagine a life without rice.
I once tried dinning on nothing but bread and meat but at the end of the day, I just felt unsatisfied.
Rice is healthier and heavier than bread. Not to mention cheaper. If you want to last, go for rice

>Rice is healthier and heavier than bread. Not to mention cheaper. If you want to last, go for rice
It might be healthier and heavier than the shit-tier bread the rest of the world seems to be so in love with, but good and dark bread is far healthier than rice could ever aspire to be.

Why does Japan puts a fucking egg on everything? It's disgusting.

There is such a thing as black and brown rice, my fellow nigger lover

Eggs are good.

You mean you don't think a bowl of rice, a drop of soy sauce and a raw egg makes for a satisfactory meal? But that's the staple food of japan.

Brown rice exists

Have you tried it? It's delicious. I like it because I'm too lazy to cook the egg before eating it.

>raw egg
Absolute disgust. Japanese are savages.

...that's what I said

I would like it but I can't stand the slimy texture of raw egg. So I have to cook it.

The steam from the piping hot rice cooks it.

>Putting a bunch of ketchup on anything makes it a staple of western food in Japan
They already eat like dogs, they should eat from the floor.

Asians eat white rice though. South East asians in particular get loads of diabetes because they eat so much white rice.

I'm happy to anime for discovering rice to me. Now I just cook it with anything or eat plain rice when I have nothing else. It has too many advantages.
Cheap, tastes fine, but mainly you can cook it very consistently and not get the pot messy if you use rice in bags.

Rice gives me the shits. I can understand the appeal, but taste isn't very enticing and I never get any real benefit from it.

What I want to know is why anime frequently shows people eating loads of plain bread. Bread tastes infinitely better with jam, cream, butter, fucking anything - especially so when toasted.

A bowl of white rice (158g) has less than 0.1 g of sugar. Bread has 1.5 g sugar per slice (30g)

You can't get diabetes from rice. You can't even get fat from rice.

It better be brown rice, buddy. A cup of white rice does not provide the recommended nutritional intake of a single meal.

>potato has a very short shelf life
wrong

If rice is so bad for you why are all Asians so skinny?

Gohan != white rice

The former is actually good by it's own.

Woah there ESL nigger you're not doing any of us breadfags a favor with your completely shitty post.

After you mix it up in the steaming rice it's more like runny yolk on rice

Marshall Islanders eat rice and they have the highest rate of diabetes in the world.

Can mere rice remove Russki?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2409920/Russian-girl-8--orphaned-ENTIRE-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html

It isn't the japs fault that your country isn't capable of keeping eggs hygienic

>You can't even get fat from rice
oh yes you can

>anime for discovering rice to me
Jesus Christ.

>Why does Japan tend to put rice into the anime?
Because people eat it nearly everyday? Specially in Japan?

>Rice is sucks. That tastes is below the breads and potatoes.
I often see bread and potatoes in anime too, but I don't go around making such a shit thread when I do.

>I don't understand why rice always is in the anime.
It is a common food, if anything it would be weird if it did not show up during scenes where meals take place.

Why does this bothers you so much? Do you have autism or schyzophrenia?

chinese fried rice is the best dish better among with bbq ribs you piece of shit

No, user. Caucasion is not correlation
The Marshal Islands does not produce rice, nor wheat, not even cattle.
Their diabetes was caused by high importation of processed food

No, they eat rice.

>Sixty years ago, diabetes was virtually unheard of in the Marshall Islands. People were slim and physically active and lived off the land. Their diet consisted of fish, seafood, and edible plants such as coconut, breadfruit, taro, pandanas, and leafy greens. Breadfruit is a starchy fruit that grows on trees and is generally roasted on an open fire. Nutritionally, it is similar to white potatoes. Pandanas is a huge, extremely fibrous fruit that is chewed and sucked on to extract the carotenoid-rich, juicy orange pulp.

>Today, with considerable overpopulation in Majuro, approximately 80% to 90% of all food calories are supplied by imported foods. The most costly imported foods are fresh fruits and vegetables and other perishables, which arrive by ship every 28 days and by air every two weeks. In most of the outer islands, indigenous foods supply 50% to 75% of food calories. While health authorities promote local foods in urban centers, the supply of local plants on these small islands is insufficient to sustain the entire population. Many locals believe that when it comes to nutrition, the only thing that really matters is having a full stomach. The value of fresh fruits and vegetables is largely unappreciated.

You can't blame rice when you eat more processed food than anything else

bread>rice>potatoes

you were half right

you can't get fat, but you can get constipated as fuck. I once ate nothing but rice for 4 days and didn't shit for a week afterward.

I've been eating rice since forever and I never had that problem. What the fuck were you eating along with rice?

potatoes and uncooked steak

Fuck you. Dark bread tastes like crap and is not that much better nutrition-wise than normal bread (good, non-american bread, I mean).

White rice is a processed food, isn't it?

>American education

Not anime.
sage.

He's not wrong though.
If it's been polished then yeah, it's been processed.

if it was unprocessed it would be brown rice...

>american "bread"

Can someone give me the quick version of how americans are doing bread wrong?

mass production. it's basically paste shaped like bread.

Never tasted one but a lot of foreigners comnplain that American bread is too sweet

It's like 50% sugar