He thinks niggers are stronger than whites

>he thinks niggers are stronger than whites.
Lmfao. Top kek.
There isn't a single nigger world record holder in Olympic weightlifting. There is only a handful of nigger Olympic medallists and world champions in Olympic weightlifting. So few that they are statistical anomalies. Olympic weightlifting is the preeminent strength sport on the planet. It requires the highest level of talent out of any strength sport.
>b-b-but niggers don't do it!
Wrong. It's an official Olympic sport. Nigger countries and western countries with niggers bring niggers to the Olympics or world championships when the talent is there.
>b-b-but blacks are better at fast twitch muscle fibre events!
Wrong. Olympic lifting is ALL fast twitch fibres. Elite level Olympic lifters have been shown to be more explosive than sprinters (at the beginning of a sprint) and jumpers or matching them.
>b-b-but niggers don't do it because there's no money!
Wrong. Then why do they other Olympic sports? Where they dominate. There's no serious money in those either. There's 1 or 2 Olympic athletes at any one time that make any serious money because companies pick them up. Most never do.

Accept it. Whites are stronger than niggers. How can niggers even compete?
>inb4 butthurt black boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqJN1PyD0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top 10 Olympic weightlifting Olympic games medals by country.

Top 10 world championship medals by country.

Ok then why are you so afraid? The extremes of a distribution don't matter when we're stuck around the mean with mean niggers

Afraid of who?

Holyshit, niggers btfo!

I can’t believe people talk like this... this is... so embarrassing.

bodybuilding requites more power than that

Lol, are you mentally ill? Bodybuilding requires no power at all.

If you look at Powerlifting, International Powerlifting Federation (IPF), you will find similar results.

Important as weightlifting requires special equipment and coaches(in most cases), but powerlifting is typically cheaper and the equipment is more common.

Powerlifting doesn't get the same level of talent. Because (1) Olympic lifting is a state supported sport because it's part of the Olympics and (2) you need better genetics for it in the first place
You also need less equipment for Olympic lifting. You don't need a bench like you do for powelifting. Just a bar, squat rack, and weights. Powerlifting is a joke anyway, the whole 'sport' is Olympic lifting assistance lifts.

sagging tits lmao

If u diss girls around me......... ur gonna get these hands

Hahahahahahahahaha you're joking right? I lift more on most exercises than the steroid freaks in the magazines and I don't look nearly as cut up or defined, even though I am stronger.

The whole idea that niggers are bigger and stronger than whites comes from public school, where niggers end up in classes with much younger white kids because they are fucking mentally retarded.

I thought this was common knowledge. Whites (especially eastern euros) completely dominate strength competitions. Blacks are basically only good at running and things that involve running, like field sports. Anything else and they suck, whether oly lifting or rowing or swimming or volleyball etc.

What I dont have an explanation for, however, is how niggers are all over boxing while whites dominate UFC.

You know, that makes a lot of sense. I remeber there being a few niggers in junior high (7th-8th grade, typically 12-13 years old) who had full fucking beards and shit

Its thst and whites are just more civilized and dont have this chimp-like desire to fight for no reason. Along with tons of propaganda and bullshit zero tolerance policies where fighting back against a nigger aggressor will get you a heavier punishment

Boxing has always been dominated by working lower class. The lower class used to be heavily whites, then blacks took over, and now in recent years it's eastern europeans

>Olympic weightlifting is the preeminent strength sport on the planet. It requires the highest level of talent out of any strength sport.

It also doesn't pay much and most blacks can't afford to train for a novelty sport since their families live in poverty.

Blacks can perform well in strength competitions, Mark Henry is a good example. But most of them just go for Football, Basketball and MMA.

most olympic sports don't pay well and most are novelty sports

You conveniently missed out this. Read the full post before replying jack ass.
>>b-b-but niggers don't do it because there's no money!
>Wrong. Then why do they other Olympic sports? Where they dominate. There's no serious money in those either. There's 1 or 2 Olympic athletes at any one time that make any serious money because companies pick them up. Most never do. If blacks don't do olympic lifting because there's no money in it, why do they do other Olympic sports which also guarantee no money?

Also, Mark Henry did Olympic weightlifting and went to the olympics, but he was utter crap at it. Guy in lower weight classes outlifted him.

This the equivalent of the tabula rasa argument of "blacks only have low IQs because of a lack of education" argument. Its a just-so story.

Bodybuilding doesnt pay jack shit either, but its still dominated by blacks like coleman and wheeler. Why? Because for whatever anatomical reason, blacks can put on a lot of size even though theyre still nowhere near as strong. You cant honestly expect people to believe that there are legions of blacks who could potentially become top tier lifters but they all just decide instead to do basketball, as if those skillsets are at all translatable.

you type like a faggot, kill yourself

State Track and Field competitions actually exist and do give decent payouts.

Some olympic lifters get good money too, Pyros Dimas (3 time gold medallist) is a millionaire.
It all depends on how you market yourself.

Anyway, you're really clutching at straws.
You're a nigger, aren't you?

>Why? Because for whatever anatomical reason, blacks can put on a lot of size even though theyre still nowhere near as strong.

Bullshit reasoning, just because blacks dominate bodybuilding doesn't mean they can't compete in strength competitions. It could be a cultural thing, for example it could be that blacks have a gym rat culture that focuses on getting chicks instead of building strength.

>You cant honestly expect people to believe that there are legions of blacks who could potentially become top tier lifters

Never said that they could dominate lifting. However, there is no scientific proof of whites or blacks having an inherent difference in upper body strength, post your peer-reviewed research if you think otherwise.

>It could be a cultural thing, for example it could be that blacks have a gym rat culture that focuses on getting chicks instead of building strength.
That's why we aren't looking at gym rats and instead looking at an Olympic sport. Every country on the planet scouts for talent. If the niggers have it, they'll take them.
>Never said that they could dominate lifting. However, there is no scientific proof of whites or blacks having an inherent difference in upper body strength, post your peer-reviewed research if you think otherwise.
Firstly, Olympic lifting is primarily about lower/mid body strength. Secondly, you're never going to get a peer reviewed study with super elite athletes. It just isn't going to happen. We can look at real world results instead and get an approximation.
Thirdly, you wouldn't be making the same argument against blacks being more suitable for basketball than whites.

>could be a cultural thing
that makes no sense
these nigger body builders like lifting things and building muscles, if there were really good at lifting things why wouldn't they enter the competitions and win

Again, same bullshit just-so arguments that race deniers make about the IQ gap. Blacks and whites are anatomically different. You're making post hoc tabula rasa arguments that dont hold up to any scrutiny

That faggot isn't going to make similar arguments as to why blacks are better other Olympic events, like sprinting, than whites. He'll gladly accept that blacks are genetically better at sprinting and not because blacks have a sprinting 'culture' or some other faggy cop out.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqJN1PyD0E
Video of pic related

It's simple, they're beaten from birth and surrounded by other violent nigs from childhood. They're just used to fighting. It's experience. They are generally not technical geniuses.

its because niggers are only good at running. Running from cops, running from their children, running from responsibility.
What men are good at lifting. Lifting family above all else. Lifting their country to higher quality. Lifting the world out of despair.

That wouldnt explain why theyre only good at boxing and no other martial arts though

Boxing is arguably less skill dependent than judo or something like that.

I'm a fairly Lanky Iranian guy but even I lift more than all the niggers in my gym. The only guy that lifts more is a turbo manlet Scandinavian.

Weightlifting requires discipline and you have to have a schedule to get those gains.
Running requires you to be in fear of your life or be running for your freedom.
Go figure.

everyone knows that white people are the strongest and fiercest , which is why the jews want to exterminate us - before we get our true magical forms back.

remember
who
you
are

We are BLACK so your argument is invalid.

Look at average testosterone levels in blacks vs whites vs Asians etc. Why is testosterone used as the fundamental steroid for any user? Because it works.

At the elite level of strength athletics, blacks fall out, just like whites and Asians do at sprinting.

Also
>Olympic lifting
>exclusively upper body strength
>mostly upper body
It's a flexibility, strength, and neurological (as in nervous signal to muscles) game

Makes sense. Another thing to keep in mind is the racial breakdown within sports that require tactics, like football. Sure there are a ton of mindless apes running around, but who's making all the tactical decisions? What race makes up then vast majority of quarterbacks? Its whites

This is the white equivalent of WE WUZ KANGS.

Also dark skin shows muscular striations and shit better than lighter skin.

That's coaches moreso than quarterbacks, but yeah, you do have to read defenses on the fly and the like. But most coaches are white.

no we come from mars and the jews come from saturn , both planets have been made inhospitable due to "reasons" ages ago , which was the war "at the gates" in the bible.

you think im joking , but im not.
which is why jews look "white" and hate on white people so much cause they got kicked out of paradise - the sun.

i am like 5 dimensions ahead of you young one , ive been here many times and keep coming back for the lulz.

Yeah prove it.

Iranians afaik are naturally pretty good lifters too. I think iran does well in the olympics.

Chinks also do well, but only in the manlet categories with their 120 lb lifters with thighs shorter than my cock. That and they literally select and breed oly lifters out of a pool of 1.3 billion people, so I cant say how translatable this is to chinks as a whole.

AFAIK slavs are still top tier with lifting. I'm polish and I've always had a good bit of muscle even at baseline without ever working out. And my lift stats skyrocketed when I started weightlifting to the point where everyone on /fit/ accused me of lying about my stats or how long I've been doing it.

Blacks don’t really dominate boxing any more, Slavs and Hispanics match or surpass them.

>What I dont have an explanation for, however, is how niggers are all over boxing while whites dominate UFC.
Boxing is an endurance sport, stay on your feet the longest while getting hit in the head. If you don't understand why blacks are better at this than whites, I'm not sure what to tell you.

>Also dark skin shows muscular striations and shit better than lighter skin.
Performance > looks.

Bodybuilding isn't even about "looks", at least not anymore. The whole concept of examining other men's bodies is fucking gay as shit, but at least the guys back in the day like Arnie and Zane actually did look good. But modern bodybuilding is literally just about "how much size can I pack on". Looking good doesn't matter at all; what matters is looking like a ridiculous freak with muscles bulging out of muscles.

Right but bodybuilding is aesthetics, even if it's progressed to an aesthetic ideal that most think of as disgusting.

Darker skin shows more muscle, even in cases where they have the same amount.

And shit it's not like Dmitry doesn't look strong as shit to match his performance, he just doesn't look like a tumor riddled shitbomb.

I wouldn't disagree that blacks are overall better at bodybuilding. But it's pretty embarrassing to look good and get outlifted by guys half your size.

I think it's also just that blacks probably "look stronger". Like their muscles can be bigger and yet still weaker than a white man's or something. Because you have all these hulking bodybuilding giants like Ronnie Coleman who can't lift anywhere near as much as the white lifters despite having legs twice as big and such. As to a physiological explanation as to why this would be the case, I do not know.

Coleman was actually strong in things like the squat, bench, and deadlift compared to most bodybuilders because he was a powerlifter first.

Lol no, bodybuilding is a glorified male beauty pageant that's about muscle definition and symmetry.

It’s not about lifting weights.

White guys are all pussies who can’t assert dominance. I have never met a white dude I was scared of.

But still not as strong as white powerlifters.

Don't go to eastern europe then.
Get in the ring with stipe miocic and lets see those knees tremble.

BUMP

Good, typically in our societies fear is not supposed to determine public behavior. Then we added niggers.

Come to Brazil.

>Brazilians
>white