What if I tell you that Bitcoin is used to fund ISIS?

What if I tell you that Bitcoin is used to fund ISIS?
You have blood on your hands. Good job.

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/october/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> implying the US Dollar never financed terrorism

It's also used to pay all the shills, this is why you saw Bitcoin surge up a little bit after the election once their plans and staffing had ramped up.

Soros made Bitcoin take off after all the buy side demand to pay all the shariablue fags and told them to hold knowing it will increase in value over the year.

They had to find a way to fund all of the treachery without a paper trail

backstabing pole strikes again

but I'm too poor to get Bitcoin

Bitcoin is easily tracked. Only an idiot would use it for something remotely illegal.

Bullshit, I bought Shrooms on Deepweb using BTC back in 2012, nothing ever happened to me.

ISIL uses AKs, does that mean also owning one makes me responsible for what they do with them?
Fucking moron.

Yeah, no.
Bitcoin sill be illegal on Poland in 2018.
But please continue paing terrorists to murder your brothers and sisters.

Well this is why it'll be banned soon.
I wanted to invest but left it too late and the (((central banks))) will use this as the perfect excuse to destroy competition to fiat currency

did they deliver?

What if I told you dollars are used to fund ISIS?

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/october/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/

Ofcourse they did, initially I was paranoid but I never bought in huge amounts and 15-16 times in total.

What if I tell you now that Trump runs things ISIS patreons must use BTC and that caused the price surge?

o-ok, was just asking for a friend.

Oh no I guess we all better withdraw from Bitcoin, guys

thats small fry shit..... unless you bought close to 6 figures of shrooms no authority will waste their time tracking you down.

much bigger fish to fry.

You should create a petition to ban that shit and spam Trump with that.

cool stories you got there, piss poor no coiners

Oh noes. Better use Jew paper than. That's totally clean.

You know you are right when "people" on Sup Forums start attacking you right away.

So we use Monero or Ethereum? How can we support Drump in the future?

every other currencies are used by criminals. Technology is also used by criminals, will you ban it?
The Rothschilds drink water, will you stop drinking it?

the age of (((wallstreet))) is over, the age of crypto currency and is here

What if i tell you
Gas the kikes
Race war now
1488 boots on the ground

BTC is used only by criminals. Ban that scam. It's not a real money. You can't buy things with, only get dollars exchaned from free, stolen btc.

jews fund isis with oil

don't use your car anymore

>implying you don't finance terrorism paying your taxes

bu so are
dollars
euros
oil
gold
whores
slaves
drugs
illegal organs and blood
diamonds
hasish
opium
meth
fentanyl
fucking gift cards
donations to charities
super-PACs
and whatever i left out
...ISIS getting BTFO anyway

How does it fund them when they can't buy anything with it?

We don't do that in Poland.

People are lying or have no idea what they are talking about. BTC can be transfered to usd to make purchases. It takes 2-3 days to transfer to your checking account (depending on the exchange). You can do all this from your phone. There are multiple ways to sell and buy btc. The only people hating on it are ignorant or they have no money to buy in. You can buy $1k in btc and have $20k by next year no doubt. There is no stock you could invest in with this kind of return. Its not busting until 1 btc is worth over 200k. Be smart and invest as soon as you can, this is an opportunity for people who are not rich to have a shot at more capital than they have ever had or would ever have. Don't be an idiot.

Post links to Patreons in question. Otherwise GTFO.

Isis made millions of dollars from the sale of oil so obviously we should ban oil AND dollars.
And what's this? They own bitcoins too?

nah the technology is interesting and this possibility to have money without depending on banker jews is nice. You can buy bitcoin with your money normaly and a lot of non criminal stuff are already accepting it. The problem is all those people speculating and I can't stop thinking that this may be a bubble.

Bitcoin is controlled by Jews and is dats mining “Muh it’s anonymous” ok keep telling yourself that Akmed.
The largest owners of Bitcoin are all Fortune 500 companies or owners. They control it, they just had the right shill for them to data mine also. Government will control it within the next 2 years publicly. Buying into Bitcoin or not it’s just practice like Wisconsin using chips in people’s bodies. Combine the 2 and now you always have your currency on you and they control how much you’re worth. It’s all a psyop test. People who pay that much attention Bitcoin are autistic

CIA, Saudis and Israel funds terrorism with bitcoin. Before bitcoin CIA, Saudis and Israel funded terrorism with $$$. CIA, Saudis and Israel also used €€€, £££, ¥¥¥ and ₽₽₽.
>Bitcoin is the problem
>Not CIA, Saudis and Israel

Before they had to use plains to tranfer vash (Obama). BTC is that easy to track.

Bitcoin is just a placeholder for value. Imagine blaming an inanimate system for the problems of the world.

What if I tell you that steak knives are used to stab Brits?

Who is ISIS?

The Egyptian goddess of death and rebirth