This is Seras Victoria. She is a police girl, and also a vampire. She is very cute !

This is Seras Victoria. She is a police girl, and also a vampire. She is very cute !
Say something nice to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNRqhEbwrfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right, she is very cute.

I don't remember, did her severed arm grow back on the final episode?

All I remember is her using the blood from that severed open socket as a phantom limb.

It never grew back, and even in the epilogue 30 years later she still has a phantom limb.

no, in ultimate she's forever got a magic energy arm which kinda bugged me.

This is Araragi Koyomi. He is a police boy, and also a vampire. He is very cute!
Say something nice to his cute little master.

She is loyal to her master.

GOD SAVE THE NO LIFE QUEEN

It still can look normal, and lets her cover the entire fucking mansion, so it's win-win.

Big boobs? Also cute and hardcore killing machine.

Hello police girl

While I like her manga/OVA character more overall I always preferred her blue TV uniform to the yellow one. Made her look more cop-like and contrasted nicely with dark look of the show.

That's the only thing along with the opening that I liked in the Tv series. Though it's compared to the yellow suit, in the endbher red true vampire look is the best one.

i want to cuck his cute little master from him

her tits look stellar in that shirt

Her tits always look stellar

What was Walter's deal exactly? I never figured it out what he was trying to do or why when he switched sides.

she's a virgin

Her chest is one of the most wonderous miracles of the universe

do they? it's been ages since I saw her in something other than that shirt

Heeeyyyy.....
Seraaasss....

Where did Hiranos character design skill disappear to after hellsing?
While I admit Drifter has SOME good designs, most of them are either ugly, rehashes of his old designs or just boring cliches for the fantasy races
Seras was fucking perfect, with cute & dumb combined with great hips & tits

He became enamored with Alucard/immortality back during WWII, defected to Millennium, and orchestrated most of the events that led to Alucard being awakened again. He did have a soft spot for Integra despite being a filthy traitor though.

Most of the characters in Hellsing were rehashed designs from his earlier H-manga and oneshots. Hirano is just a lazy cunt, and you should never expect anything of him.

But what did he hope to accomplish ?

To overcome Alucard, or some shit. I can't remember if The Dawn ever got far enough to fully clarify it.

I honestly forgot that he drew h manga at some point.

Ah right, I forgot to read/see that, maybe I should.

During one of the post-manga interviews, Hirano said that Seras has sex with Bernadotte after he turns into her familiar. That said, it's like her having sex with her finger, so not sure if that actually counts.

She's got great huge tits.

The creator of Hellsing definitely has a thing for boobs considering his latest work

youtube.com/watch?v=LNRqhEbwrfg

How long has it been since the last chapter of the dawn came out? Like seven years at least? It's fucking ridiculous that hirano just abandoned it like that.

Transient guest, it is time to take your leave.

He really doesn't give a fuck, does he?

Fuck off /v4/

>Say something nice to her.
Her tits are huge and she's pretty cute when she's not in bloodlust mode.
Is there any good doujins/ero fan art of Seras though? Her body is perfect so it's a shame that the japs forget about her.

can i pet your tiddies?

user that's rude

At least he's honest about what he wants.

I think D would be cool with Seras, she fights the undead for queen and country. In the books he only hunts Nobles when he's hired to, and sometimes he'll even work for them as long as they don't harm any innocents.

He'd might lose his shit if he met Alucard, though.

Are you talking shit about my waifu?

>Seras doing stereotypical cop things

We need a prequel OVA right now.

Fucking overmind I'm just rewatching this

She has big titties

please stop

Top tier breeding material

This level of cute should be illegal, she's literally perfect.

What meaning will her life have after Integra dies and the organization is replaced by a soulless beauracracy?

Well, who's to say Alucard won't sneak in a bite when he feels that she's dying?
But if she were to die, my guess is that she'd finally trust Seras enough to give her most of the commanding power whilst still giving the government enough so that neither grows power hungry.

[whirling intensifies]

did someone say bully the cute vampire girl

Why?

Test

> those tiny legs

Ew.