Luck & Logic Season 2 to air Summer 2017

50 second preview: youtube.com/watch?v=5VbDvLn7Idk

HYPE. Finally. I have been waiting.

Still Dogakobo or what?

No Olga in the PV.
Dropped.

Why, Godakobo?

At least make Plastic Memories or Mikakunin S2 instead. Stop sucking the mobage/fujoshi dick.

Still Dogakobo. The change in tone is surprising, but I like it.

How is that a continuation of previous anime?

Or its only using the name of the franchise and now instead of harem with male MC turned into CGDCT show to promote the card game as other variation?

Or it will have special male MC like first season?

The art style reminds me more of some magical girl show than harem.

So this is S2 Dogakobo talked about?
Meh
At least it looks like it won't be as terrible as s1

Already looks vastly superior to S1. Well if we can consider this a sequel anyway considering how different it is.

Thank fuck.

>someone actually thought it's going to be Love Lab

i missed Sup Forums's reaction to luck and logic during season 1. what was it like?

So now they made the harem series into cgdct.

Season one is awesome if we cut the silly MC costume.

What was awesome about it?
The MC is extremely boring, 90% of the girls were bland as fuck and the only interesting character was treated as a joke until the last few episodes. The plot was just another monster of the week borefest.

Except it's not S2 and it's a spin-off. The "S2" is just a continuation of the Site specials.

Don't spread misinformation.

There was a bit of yuri vs. anti-yuri shitflinging because of transformation sequences, people made fun of forced animation during that one eating scene, everyone was looking forward to Olga finally becoming the real MC, and Quetzie was our favorite deity.

Didn't people say they're working on a sequel to an older series of theirs? Luck & Logic aired only like a year ago.

They said they were working on a sequel to a show they really liked.

Looks like dog shit. No thanks.

Could it be that they were talking about a different project, then? This isn't really a sequel.

Their S2 is the "We are the Luck and Logic Club"

L&L new project was announced right after the anime finished airing, so I doubt they meant this one or that short L&L spin-off that is actually getting s2.

Maybe the original cast will make cameos.

Is this real luck and logic but i don't see the MC (male). It can't be season 2 can it?

It's not S2, it's a spin-off with a female MC.

Why can't more franchises learn to remove males and make it CGDS

>CGDS

Cute Girls Doing Sex

Looks pretty terrible but given how bad S1 was, they have absolutely nothing to lose.

Season one is already good enough you're shitposting at best right now.

>Dogakoboo wasting their talent with this trash

>More L&L
Oh hell yeah. I'm hyped.

Fate: Grand Order really reminded me of Luck and Logic.

Picked up.

You do know that most of the CGDCT/All girl cast shows that have aired in the past 3 seasons have been doing terrible in the sales department right?

Except hentai that's new.

More like Luck, no Logic
Which is how it got an S2

Boring. I wanted a sequel of the original.

I'm so fucking mad they discontinued the card game in America

>no boys
Godakobo does it again!

Not really

>girl spin off

Picked up.

There is a Russian girl though.

Already? It was to be expected, it didnt have much setting it apart from the other bushi games, was expensive, and why market a waifu game that includes males? Kind of defeats the purpose. It realy should have just been a weiss set.

>tfw wixoss will never get a eng release

People were pretty hopeful for the first 2 episodes. It was nice having a MC who had his shit together. Threads barely reached the bump limit and were comfy though.

MC's final form made it all worth it.