Um, Caucasian ppl im sorry to tell you this but you must say excuse me if you want me to move

um, Caucasian ppl im sorry to tell you this but you must say excuse me if you want me to move.

It’s so crazy because my ex (who is caucasian) told me that his father told him to never move out of the way if a person of color is walking past them and to shoulder bump them if need be to show “authority”.

...what?

>his father
Shit bait

I do this all the time. Its not about you moving. Its about letting you know you're a shitskin whos in OUR country.

I also enjoy spitting on the ground in front of black people.

bitch, if you see me coming, you best get out my way

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY GET OUT THE WAY BITCH GET OUT THE WAY

Ahahahah

>giving some shitskin your body's water
never

this isn't pol, take it to Sup Forums

Yes it's Sup Forums related because it's an actual issue which involves white supremacy and their entitlement on minorities to do their shit

Are you a nigger?

You type like a nigger.

Do you have any nudes or is it just shitpost material?

There are literally no Caucasians here. Whites, maybe, but no one from the caucuses region.

Sweetie. Also:
>She doesn't date black people

>he he he
Fag

>but no one from the caucuses region
არასწორი ხარ

Faggot

Jews did this

>Caucasian ppl
Unless you want the shit beaten out of you I'd advise behaving near caucasian people like near nitroglycerin.

>human

Funny because most huwytes cross the street in order to avoid walking past me like the scared little bitches they are

>white supremacy
Since when are caucasian churkas white?

Probably scared of your stench Abdul

Nice cherrypicking faggot, we are not white but we don't look like that either. also Dagestanis are mutts and mixed with Turks, not the best representation of Caucasian.

yep wypipo are even scared of smell, no wonder your race is dying out

Kek, I've started doing this recently. Gooks are the absolute worst, they move around in gaggles of 6 and block the whole path.

Pajeets on the other hand basically do long jump to avoid bumping into you.

Who cares about chechens and Georgians?

Fake news. Whites that don't grovel at the feet of minorities would never say Person of Color.

That would be like some niglet reciting the Pythagorean theorem. It's just not in their vocabulary.

Yeah chicks at my school do this. Russians in my neighborhood do this while I’m running and I’ll run into them on purposs. Prepare for the big shoulder then OP, women are next on my bump list.

I switch cars on the train when there’s niggers. I just dont wanna deal with your shit OP. I got a busy schedule, I’m not chilling on a stoop all day smoking weed and collecting welfare, I actually have to plan my busy day out. If I get in a fight with a nigger that’s at least 10 minutes out of my day, possibly hours if the cops come. Niggers are dumb and don’t have jobs, so they can afford this.

What is a made up story and a complete lie ?
Why do leftists always lie ?
Wouldnt the world be humane and good without leftists ?

>busy day
>just shit posts on Sup Forums
>thinks the reason he doesn't fight niggers is because he doesn't have the time

maybe if you cut down on the soy you could fight a nigger

>person of color
Yeah, nice try.

>amerimutt behaviour
A proper man wouldn't treat a pig that way

You know what is annoying? Using proper manners and saying "excuse me" but the other person says nothing in return or acknowledges your courtesy. I can tell who is trash just based on this.