(((seatbelts))) are designed to kill you and are very much distractingly uncomfortable...

(((seatbelts))) are designed to kill you and are very much distractingly uncomfortable. Every paramedic I've met refuses to wear one cause of the shit they've seen them do to people in car accidents.

Other urls found in this thread:

nrtoday.com/news/state/hagfish-slime-scene-at-five-car-crash-on-highway/article_0b6a73a2-3932-59a5-b4c1-792f40658c15.html
againstseatbeltcompulsion.org/victims.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>THE JEEEEEEEEWS ARE BEHIND THIS
Its getting tiresome

t. mongoloid who think flying through the windshield and barrel-rolling on asphalt till the friction makes your shredded body come to a halt is safer

Older generations did a lot of things they thought were helpful, but in reality were the exact opposite. I don't think the Jews are behind seatbelt deaths, OP.

>Lefty pol thinks they can convince us to an hero by not wearing seatbelts by saying seatbelts are a Jewish trick.
>Not realizing there are numerous actual paramedics who post here.

Kill yourself, also saged

care to elaborate or are we just making ass claims this AM

>tiresome
>tire
Good one, Germany.

I like wearing a seatbelt. Feels like someone is hugging me.

LMAO MY ID IS JEW

4chainz must know I'm in NY kek

You can’t use our own tricks on us, OP.

just got a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt

it was only 15 bucks

fuck seatbelts

Seatbelts are an anglo divide and conquer tactic.

Have fun getting thrown out of the front windows or get fucked by an airbag during a crash

On September 9th, 2016 my seatbelt saved my fucking life. Die of AIDS, OP.

>drive fast
>my seatbelt will save me

Seatbelts are for fags and pussies.

P.S. I survived to vote for Trump. /thread

>1 post by this id

WTF happened here

>WTF happened here
1950 called

JUDEN!!!!!!

nrtoday.com/news/state/hagfish-slime-scene-at-five-car-crash-on-highway/article_0b6a73a2-3932-59a5-b4c1-792f40658c15.html

Lefty pol never considers that people have jobs

car pulled out of river
was FULL of slimy eels
such eel pie
so slimy
deliciooussss

guess what happens if you aint thrown clear of the car in this kind of accident?

It's called /leftypol/ you degenerate.

Eels I think, truck was transporting an especially slimy species of eel

It was Cthulhu's jar of cum

I think you're fucked in any case desu.

>the only hugs you ever get are from your seatbelt

Yah but it's a construct that hasn't been evolved in a while. I'd like to see some belt designs that don't fuck up your ribcage/boobs.

that's a lot of cum

Thank God morons who think seatbelts are some kind of conspiracy are usually removed from the gene pool after any accident over 35 MPH. It’s a problem that fixes itself.

Being propelled through glass and then smacking on concrete isnt very helthy either.

Or having your steering wheel smash your ribs and internal organs.

As a trauma surgeon I'd recommend not listening to this idiot, car crash victims that don't wear their seatbelt are always worse off than those that do. Just remember to keep a seatbelt cutter in reach in case of fire or a crash into water...

they are so badly designed
all the force instantly gets applied over a thin piece of string

you just have to increase the surface area of the seatbelt and put it on a spring that eases into the force (but cant retract during a crash) and you would make them much safer

GAS'EM

Considering what kind of home welded scrap on wheels you let loose on your roads there is no wonder people die in car crashes.

Did mommy not feed you today? Go get see bread and butter you fucking retard.

Wait a minute. How can we convince leftists that seatbelts are a right-wing conspiracy? #beltfreefeminist

Guess what happens when you fly out of the car at 70mph and hit a brick wall

OK, now you’ve done it.

You know the rules.

EVEREST auf dem

Just install multiple point seat belts, man

Or you could just, I don't know, NOT drive?

GAS NOW JUDEN RAUS!

>5 point
enjoy your penectomy

>Get crushed by other vehicle
>Get crushed by your seatbelt
>Get crushed by your window and whatever else you're thrown into
It's a lose/lose situation no matter what.

>Every paramedic I've met refuses to wear one cause of the shit they've seen them do to people in car accidents.
Paramedics wear seatbelts on the way to every accident/call they go to. I personally wear a seatbelt in my personal car.
t. Paramedic

>This is what Sup Forums has become

Moot should’ve nuked the board when he had the chance

>Every paramedic I've met refuses to wear one cause of the shit they've seen them do to people in car accidents.

Is this true?? I never heard this before...

yes it is rareflag

>6 point
Are they supposed to run up my legs? Maybe wrap around my knees to keep them warm in the winter?

>GAS GAS GAS
>GAS
>GAS
>GAS

At least my car loves me.

We got a JEW ID itt now this nigger with ID CUM arrives
Merry Christmas

This is how your white women get when they see BBC

Let that sink in.

How can white bois even compare?

this guy was wearing his seatbelt and survived

thats why you carry a sharp knife to cut it off.

>MY ID IS JEW

A single strap isnt the most safe and causes extream blunt trauma to the soft tissue under the seat belt.

That being said the proper way to prevent such a thing is to get a fucking roll cage with a 6 point seatbelt not to go riding around with no seat belt.

TL;dr, only safe seatbelts are what the racecars have.

Op is a kike

It’s getting tiring because they are actually behind everything.

Always wear your helmet when driving a car...got it

Stop slobbering, chang

i'd take any injury over head/spine injury

You can't /thread your own post, Travis.

(PS. I'm glad you're okay, user)

>Every paramedic I've met refuses to wear one
yes
>cause of the shit they've seen them do to people in car accidents.
no, they don't wear them so they can get out of the car faster

Sheeeeeiiiitttt! Well that’s it for me then.

Look what i found:

againstseatbeltcompulsion.org/victims.htm

Intradesting stuff.

If your grandparents had finished what they started, we wouldn't be having these problems.

This.

Nonsense.

If you're in the type of accident where your seatbelt cuts you in half, you would have been turned into soup from bouncing around the inside of your vehicle like a pinball had you not been wearing it, or been thrown out and turned into a nasty stain on the pavement.

Seatbelts aren't going to save you in the most severe collisions, but they will keep you from getting injured and/or killed in less severe ones.

>either don't wear a seatbelt and go literally flying through a windshield
>or wear a seatbelt and die in some freak accident way
theres no way to win is there?

I don’t why but this had me rolling

This desu senpai

Drunk Mexicans--no kidding--hit me head on on I-10 near Baton Rouge. All I had was a broken collar bone and bruises. One of the Beaners is now rotting in the eternal sewer and his girlfriend looking like she'd been through a food processor. No belts.

Who ejaculated all over that car? Quick rundown?

quite cum goyim

Avoid women drivers

Dont get into an accident

dont get into an accident in the first place? You would be dead eitherway in a very severe one,seatbelts help only in less severe accidents.

Protip: Don't crash

>The only way this wouldn't have happened to you is if you would have perfect control over your destiny.

Say what, nigga? What does "accident" mean?

I bet they hatin

>this is what americans honestly believe

pretty good way of phrasing the matter, any restraint upon your body at accelerations of appropriate magnitude will be totally fatal. were the restraints not in play, you'd still end up subjected to conditions that would rapidly end your life. as a mediating factor in more 'temperate' collisions, seatbelts can indeed save lives but yup go fast enough and it'll shear you like twine when you come to a stop hyuck hyuck

/thread

you know there's a lot of boomers who have forehead scars because they flew through the windshield and hit the hood ornament right?

This.

Holy shit, seatbelts really are Jewish

I can confirm that Sweden invented it to kill conspiracy nuts.

i lived only because i dont wear my seat belt so fuck you faggot

undeniable truth
you shouldve gotten those digits

>4chainz

Take your nigger music elsewhere

Daddy made cummies :3

This pic doesn't look too bad, right? Modern safety features of that new BMW worked well, but unfortunately none of the young men inside were wearing seatbelts. All 4 died.

I was in a rollover accident earlier this year. Escaped with minor injuries. I almost certainly would have died if I hadn't been wearing my seatbelt.