It's really over, guys

Doug Jones has a 10 point lead over Roy Moore.
Drumpf BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically 1 point difference in lead for Jones since last sham FoxNews poll on Alabama race.

Fox News has Doug Jones +10 today, but Emerson has Roy Moore +9 today. That's a 19 point difference...

Who the fuck knows. Some are saying that the Fox poll could just be an effort to "get out the vote"

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

the absolute state of polls

Not gonna lie, former Moore voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Moore crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get HS locker codes.

I dont know whos Jewing who anymore

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Some are saying that the Fox poll could just be an effort to "get out the vote"
Drop the conspi nonsense. It's more likely that people don't want to say they are voting for Jones when getting polled.

>this just in, Hillary has a 98.6% chance of winning

>randomly interview people in cities where theyre massively more dem than red
>durr the democrat has a lead
i dont even care who wins, polls are fucking stupid. especially when they say "likely voters"

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get HS locker codes.

Get outta here kek

Well shit I'm driving to Alabama and voting for Doug Jones then. I understand that's allowed as long as you're voting Democrat.

>no sample size
That looks legit.

1127 likely voters. Can't you read?

DESIGNATED

Fox is lying to get out the evangelical vote and help the stoners feel safe staying home.

JONES SURGE

You do know they aren't really polls anymore, right. Just propaganda idiots who can't into statistics still believe in.

This post deserves another (you)

Please Sup Forums, never let this meme die. It's perfectly adaptable to any situation.

Fox is baiting so people don't get complacent and skip out on voting.

>NOTHING IS OVER UNTIL WE SAY IT'S OVER!

Take your (You) and get out.

I'd bet both testicles that Moore is not losing tomorrow

>tfw 4 testicles
WE GOT OUR NEXT ZYZZ HERE BOIS

Checked. A liberal has no chance in Alabama. Moore wins by 10+.

It's called the 'Reverse Hillary Poo ' Gambit. They pumped up Moores poll numbers so Republicans would think they had it made.
Then these numbers come out.

Who else is ready for the leftist meltdown tomorrow? They've set themselves up for disappointment. If this scandal were to have happened in another state they might of had a shot but they've deluded themselves in believing fucking Alabama of all would vote for a liberal.

Inb4 salt tomorrow.

I cant wait to see Twitter soyboys cry about how fake rape allegations can’t win elections.

The digits have spoken. Double digit victory for /ourboy/ Roy.

It's part of the whole rapist & pedo narrative though. That's why it has to be a big national to-do, and why it's only going to get more fun from here.

none of this would be happening if alabamians (and steve fucking bannon) had listened to god emperor and voted for luther strange like they were told. next time do as your commanded!

Damn son look at those pearly nines.

saved for collage

or its an exactly like hillary and theyre inlflating jones chances to demoralize moore voters

Could be. There does not seem to be enough Jones hate.

With Hillary, it wasn't that we wanted Trump, but that we wanted Hillary to fucking lose and libshits to fucking cry. We'd have voted even if the polls gave Trump an edge.

But in this race I'm not sure. People don't seem to appreciate how shitty Jones actually is.

Fox had Clinton +4 during the last few months of the election.

Clinton won by +3 in the popular vote. The polls really weren't that far off

But seriously what the fuck is this shit????

PSA: Call (800) 484-0217 if you're planning to vote for Doug Jones and may need a ride to the polls!

And her national vote was about +3, so they were pretty good, as most national polls were. It was several state polls that fucked up, Wisconsin being probably the worst of them.

That said, polling a special election, in Alabama, with a scandal like this... they're guessing as far as electorate make up. A bunch of polls are going to be wrong either way. Personally I predict +5 Moore.

It's a big national to-do because the Dems haven't won a national election since Trump. 2018 is one year away. If they can't win this, their funding gets cut in half. People don't like wasting money.

Popular vote is irrelevant. If you looked at it by electoral vote it was obvious Trump was going to flip a bunch of purples where Clinton was divebombing hard based on their stupid Ada metrics trying to replicate the Obama computer-based strategy and completely missing the fundamentals.

>polls
r u srs faggot

Hillary fucked herself by not going to Great Lakes states. She took those for granted to go to California and eat baby brains with big celebs instead.

That, too. They always make the most noise when they're in danger. But just wait and watch. The pedo stuff was announced prior to the Trump election, and is a card that hasn't been fully played yet.

Blue team is doubling down on stupid with it because they know that the red team is also dirty, but they're cornered and can't come up with good countermoves.

Well, popular vote isn't irrelevant in terms of national polling
And I agree with you, the reason everybody thought Clinton would win wasn't because the polling was so different from reality, but because they were (and still are) experiences severe cognitive dissonance. Trump won the people and places that mattered.
All this polling shows is that you cannot be complacent. Gotta go vote

Fox News is NOT /ourguy/. They are neocon controlled oppo. Remember during the primaries how they were so anti-trump that trump started boycotting their debates? And even when he got the nomination and they were forced to report more positivity on him, they were still shilling blackpills and defeatism right up to the day he won.

Roy Moore represents the same sort of anti-neocon insurgency and thats why every establishment figure on BOTH SIDES is shilling against him so hard

>Gotta go vote
Yep. You'll notice there is no longer such an emphasis on the idea that your vote doesn't matter so stay home.

One of my favorite parts was listening to the MSM wonder aloud why Trump didn't have any "ground game" and how he could possibly doing so well without one. How do you fuckin' miss what's right in front of your face unless you're living in a bubble?

This will never get old.

>Fox News

So Moore will lose by 20%

All these shareblue cucks will be salty as shit again after moore wins, fucking cucks

>former Moore voter here
kys

Fox News has been the biggest anti-Moore shills of all. I'd believe a CNN poll over theirs at this point.

They really exposed themselves to viewers with this whole incident. Jumping on the "WOMYN DESERVE TO BE BELIEVED HE MUST STEP DOWN MY FELLOW CONSERVATIVES MUST AGREE" line damaged them permanently.

Even so-called /ourguys/ like Watters and Hannity jumped on it and exposed themselves for what they are.

They are definition of controlled opposition.

Did you see the attendance in those states when she did go? She was getting #rekt anyway, even when trying to send out proxies to do the events for her who might be more popular.

You can see how it might have made sense from their perspective to give up and make sure they secured the easy wins. I'll never forget on the day of the election how suddenly there were Hillary people out in force in last minute desperation when they finally realized they had fucked up and the rust belt Bernie people weren't on lock.

They are all living in bubbles, that's the thing, and Trump n' Gang is having a fun time poking them and exposing them to the rest of America. This whole sexual hysteria is the latest aspect of that.
Funny, they moved from Trump's coming impeachment to calling for his resignation due to sexual harassment/assault claims. In other words they are falling into Trump's trap. The right wing won't get hysteric over this nonsense because they only care if
1)The act is provable
2) The act is irredeemable (e.g. Rape and pedophilia)
The left underestimates just how much right wingers like redemption stories.

>Shilling for Rubio after attacking him for drinking water
The absolute state of The Huffing Glue Post.

>Clinton won by +3 in the popular vote.

THIS

Best meme on Sup Forums right now.

>Popular vote is irrelevant.

Not for senate races ;)

Yup, and the real indicator that Moore is going to blow this fag out of the water is how NOT A SINGLE DEMOCRAT is going down to alabama to support and campaign for Douglas. Thats extremely telling, because nobody wants to back someone who's just going to lose, because it just reflects badly on them. The fact that nobody is willing to risk their own reputation backing this guy even though the entire establishment wants him to win tells you all you need to know

>Fox News has been the biggest anti-Moore shills of all.

Source?

Guys, I’m worried here. I live in Northern Alabama, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Doug Jones and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Moore sign.

Can we even maintain a Senate majority without Alabama? Should we just give up now?

Essentially, Trump basically saying he has groupies is not an irredeemable act

>NOT A SINGLE DEMOCRAT is going down to alabama to support and campaign for Douglas.

???? did you miss all the democrats going down to campagin for him this weakened?

>alabama
>going blue

this is an even more ridiculous version of "texas will go blue"

yep, it's over. Just stay home. Not worth your time. Any football games on tonight?

>Can we even maintain a Senate majority without Alabama?

Yes, this race doesn't change that, it does make it harder to pass the tax scam.

It's not that fucking complicated moron.
Fucking carpool old people to the voting booth

The polls in places like ohio, michigan, and pennsylvania were like 10 points off each

Interesting to note is that Fox reaches cell phones in this poll compared to others only getting landlines

>Are you ready for some football???
>Monday night Partayyy

>Fucking carpool old people to the voting booth

hahahha like trumpsters will come out to vote after he betrayed them.

Only democrats will vote now.

Outliers yes, but not the aggregate, which still puts Moore ahead by nearly +3

I'm not big on voting for MUH JEBUS candidate, which I think is a distasteful thing to campaign on in the first place (another very wise move by the Trump campaign). But when you consider that the underlying moral basis of Christianity (or animu for that matter - another important Trump plank) is the redemption arc, it's easy to see that people of good will generally are going to want to follow that soap opera to a happy ending rather than harp on eternal damnation that always somehow comes up baseless.

The Trotsky-style drum beating only works when you have a good DJ picking the tunes to keep the crowd entranced. When they can't cop a story that hangs together then the crowd goes to the bathroom to do drugs, get sucked off, and have a nigger hand them a towel, and discuss where to go next.

Hillary will win Drumpfkins.

Which one is the nonce?

Big Democrats are avoiding his campaign because they know that association with Democrat establishment is a negative, not a positive in Alabama - use your brain. It would be plain retardation to have Pelosi show up on stage with Jones.
I think Dem leadership is well aware that Moore will likely win by 4-5 points, but it would be retarded for them not to make the RNC waste time defending what should be a walk in the park victory. And the bonus is that Moore will come in with stink on him, and the RNC will continue to have fractured leadership and electorate.

Kind of reminds me of putting on NPR almost a year ago and listening to a debate between like WaPo and NYT or some such pair of experts from "both sides of the isle" (top kek) debate about whether to continue the
>MUH RUSSIA
narrative or whether it was getting stale and they needed a new one to retain power over the populace.

The lack of self-awareness among the strategists is staggering. Why would you put that on the radio? That doesn't help fracture a damn thing about the "other side."

Bad polling by somebody. Someone is asking leading questions ("do you support and encourage the victory of pedophile Roy Moore?") or they're not randomly polling people.

I'm not too big on the Muh Jebes thing either but as a Senator that won't really have much consequence anyways.

>The Trotsky-style drum beating only works when you have a good DJ picking the tunes to keep the crowd entranced. When they can't cop a story that hangs together then the crowd goes to the bathroom to do drugs, get sucked off, and have a nigger hand them a towel, and discuss where to go next.
Seems like the opportune time for a new MC to take the stage, does it not? The thing about crowds is they are always looking for someone to lead them.

Fox's polling firms are usually good. The problem for polls in both directions (Fox +10 Jones, Emerson +9 Moore) is predicting the expected turnout for a special election in a state that is basically *never* competitive. For states with a history of competitive races, it's much easier to make a solid model for expected voter turnout.

I came in to this whole thing anti-Trump for my own reasons, but if there's one thing that dude is a Master of, it's the Ceremonies. His Crowd Control game is amazing.

>Hello sir we're here to poll you on the upcoming election. Are you going to vote for Doug Jones or the baby rapist?

>Uh.. Uh.. Doug... Jones... I guess...

>What is the Shy Voter Effect.

>All these people replying Doug Jones just cause they don't want to be judged for voting Roy Moore.

I'm going to make the humble prediction that black people (primarily black men) will vote for Roy Moore more so than what they usually do for Republicans

That's cute. But it's the left who's become fractured after cheating their base out of the candidate they choose. Which was literally a communist Jew. Let's not forget this.

Fox the network is compromised, but there are still several based hosts who walk the line well enough to remain on air.

Shame O'Reily wasn't one of them. He made that fucking network.

The left is definitely fractured, and they have zero cohesion as far as a pick for a 2020 candidate. This is indisputable. I think it's also true that RNC leadership is at odds with Trump's primary base, and that senate Republicans are weary of Moore to put it mildly. Republican congressional reps from NY state, NJ, CT, UT IA and elsewhere are definitely going to find the parties current state difficult to work with. The Democrats are fucked at the national level - but the RNC has problems a plenty at the congressional and state level too.

Who the fuck is Douglas? If you're going to get the name wrong at least call him Downs--as in Down's syndrome, which he fucking has.

Billo was about ready to go to pasture anyway. And it was kind of poor form to show up drunk to the debate commentary. And you don't really need another guy in the ranks accused of womanizing who can't figure out if Sup Forums is hard left pedos or alt-right nazis.

They did the right thing letting him make room for new blood but still able to do cameos. Some said it might would have been interesting to start a new network sitting between, say, FOX and Infowars, but really his radio show was spotty anyway and probably that sort of thing is better left for a card to play another day.

I get all that. He is a fucking boomer after all. But he was /ourboomer/. He knew more about what's really going down than most normies can appreciate.

Jade give TWO RIDES?!??!? BLOUGIE RONES, TWO RIDES?!?!

She had to eat baby brains for her nutritions. She was so tired when she did not get those brains.

Hey what the hell flag is that anyway? I saw a house a few blocks over flying it and I thought
>now isn't that the damndest thing
For all I know it's some channer running lulz