Is this the worst anime of the season?

Is this the worst anime of the season?

Yes.

I thought for sure it was Handshakers. But then I watched the first episode of... this.

Handshakers was so hideous I couldn't watch it. I'd say that's worse. Spiritpact was also worse than this.

>Spiritpact

Chinese doesn't count

I don't even know what this is.

No

I don't know about you but I'm finding this show quite interesting.

Is this an anime original or manga adaptation? Haven't been paying attention to what the khr mangaka's been up to since psycho pass.

It's not too bad if you treat it as a kid's show.

Manga adaptation. I think it's one of Jump's web manga

Anything featuring SUPER COOL SPACE GIRL can't be all that bad.

The mangaka should stick with drawing hot guys and not shotas since that what made her famous.

No. The recent episode was an improvement as well. I can only see it getting better desu.

What a twist.

I tried to get into the manga a while back, but I can't stand the coloring work.

Not really. That show with the maid dragon is quite worse. Although I admit it has budget.

This show is OK, the creature is terrible, don't know how someone can come with such an awful design, but aside of that is pretty nice show.

BTW Always amazes me how much scum Japanese adults are.

Forgot the pic

It's mediocre, but Chaos;Child, Handshakers, Fuuka, Schoolgirl Strikers, Akiba's Trip, Super Lovers 2 and Idol Jihad are worse.

Nah, there are worse this season.

>Handshakers
This one deserves its own category since is the first anime I've ever seen (and I'm whatching anime since the early 90s) that PHISICALLY hurts. Seriously, how can make you an anime to cause you motion sickness.its kind of an achivement.

everybody keeps saying every show is worse than the others. We should have an award for the #1 worst show of the season. I'm tired of the roundabout everyone has going this season. handshakers is bad but its not as bad as kemono friends, kemono friends is bad but at least its not eldlive, eldlives bad but at least its not hand shakers.

Eldlive just isn't that bad, it's somewhere in the middle, not something I'd call good, but the shows mentioned are pretty bad.

Kemono Friends isn't even as ugly as Handshakers, never mind being worse in any other way. I have to wonder how much they spent to make their CG look worse than MMD.

>Written by a garbage author
>Crappy artstyle
>Boring plot/characters
>Nobody asked for this.

Did anyone expect this to do well? After Hitman Reborn I swore to never read anything by that author again. What a waste of fucking time.

This is a sunday morning show, of course is gonna go well. Those shows are not made thinking on BR sales

The show is a kid's show, just treat it as so and it doesn't feel so bad anymore. This excuse can't be used for shit like handshakers, which is what makes it awful.

I swear nobody on Sup Forums even looks at the target audience or genre anymore, it's just "garbage" and "shit".

It's not really a kid's show. It's a show with a personality complex. It has a lot of fanservice, a lot of dumb comedy, romcom antics, an entire episode dedicated to bureaucracy and space politics and then some edgy villains literally kill like 80% of the cast before the manga goes back to fanservice romcom antics as Mizusu visits Chuuta's house and takes a bath in the span of 2 chapters.

>it's written for kids, therefore that excuses inconsistent writing
No.

The whole deal with Hand Shakers is that it managed to air in the same season as Kemono friends (an ad for a cancelled mobage) and still look bad in comparison. I'm not just talking about the visuals.

>From the writer of Reborn
No shit, the only reason the series was so popular it's because people wanted to fuck the characters, not because of the writing.

There are plenty of well written kids' shows. This is not one of them.