Hey Sup Forums, what the fuck are you doing guys?

Hey Sup Forums, what the fuck are you doing guys?

Hate the game not the player. USA right now is a fucking dystopian society. The act of one man won't change anything, and you are trying to target one guy, who (as your court said) did as the law commands.

This is insane, you have the rule of terror, and you blame one person for that. Faggots waveing their dicks on your streets, feminazi are on the crusade, police shooting anyone they wants, random psychos kill your children in the churches and shools, your army is a band of soyboys. And you want to punish one man.

You should riot on the streets, as you are slaves now in corupted government in the USA. If you rebel, they will shoot you, or gass you, or run down by the car. You want to kill one person instead with a mass you fucking soyboys.

Leave the cop alone, he did what cops do in your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CboJBDs0_z4
youtube.com/watch?v=CsggrMcoT88
youtube.com/watch?v=_RQVSHfuPCQ
liveleak.com/view?i=6a5_1511997920
liveleak.com/view?i=a8d_1511820594
liveleak.com/view?i=199_1511547228
liveleak.com/view?i=860_1511300940
liveleak.com/view?i=f46_1512792875
liveleak.com/view?i=c5c_1506366927
liveleak.com/view?i=99e_1510614487
liveleak.com/view?i=eab_1505418991
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If a cop in Poland even pulled out a gun they'll be on trial. Our cops would just beat that guy with batons and let him be. Lesson learned, nobody harmed

I don't understand this intense shilling...is it some sort of divide and conquer...hur dur black lives matter lets get the white bois on board against cops...

I wonder (((who))) could be behind these hundreds of posts

The fact that people in the USA aren't rioting over this is insane.

That video was the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. But you're right OP, it's just one case of something that's happening all the time.

Why the fuck don't you care? The fact that I KNOW people will forget about this video in a few days is horrifying to me.

This video has impacted my psyche and made me afraid to leave my fucking house. Not because of the incident by itself, but because it finally sunk in that this is what the country is like.

Why the fuck don't people care? Writing "fuck cops" on the youtube video isn't caring.

The US is sadly finished, it had it's time and it's global hegemony. Now just like the Roman Empire did, it will fall

you can stop forcing this, nobody cares :^)

You hit the mark perfectly. Stick to your guns, side with the cops just throw this one out to dry. This is strangely emphasized -- despite the lack of the death of a minority. Seems like the left feels emboldened enough to lash out for their communist goals without the army to back it up.

This.

The sad part is that Sup Forums once again fall for the Jewish trick

I have to assume the guy that died was jewish to justify this reaction. Can anyone verify?

"Do not put your hands at your sides or on your back for any reason. Do you understand me?"
"Yes sir."
>Proceeds to put his hand at his sides to pull up his pants and gets rekt.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Reddit spacing shill acting like Sup Forums has ever given a shit about a cop doing his job
Do you really think you can manufacture outrage and infighting at the same time?

Your blowing this out of proportion a bit. It the faggot had just listed to the cop, he'd still be alive. Not sure why this is so hard. Niggers do the same thing.

>if the faggot had just listed to the cop
>listed to the cop
>listed

Stop being a cuck to your murderer cops you third world maggot.

He was literally told to crawl towards the cop with his hands in the air and his legs crossed behind back. What the fuck was that for? The cop easily could have walked over and cuffed the guy while he was lying on the ground. That was blatant murder and wouldn't be tolerated in any civilised country.

communists have no problem with the police. They are the founders of the most hermetic police states in the world, faggot.

Stop replying to shills. This is a divisive tactic. No one in their right mind would defend the cop. It's all bait.

>USA right now is a fucking dystopian society

I have not had a job in four years while my hot girlfriend makes 60k and pays for me to smoke weed all day basically.

meanwhile in your country if you don't work full time you will die of starvation. dystopian nightmare alright.

This. The shills are the one who keep labeling the victim a "jew" and the cop a "white man"

The cop is a spic manlet and probably bisexual, look at his tattoos. The victim was with a white woman, had two white kids and was likely white himself.

Nobody has provided proof of anything otherwise.

They were worried about people with guns and potential for an ambush in a confindes space. Walking over and handcuffing him would have put the cops potentially in harms way. Tactically speaking what they did was actually correct. They just handled the situation terribly. Starting the whole thing by telling them they are likely to die isnt the way to handle it.

No shit they don't. They just want the police in their pocket and in so opposing them will eventually subjugate them. Then they don't give a flying fuck so long as they follow their mentality of a police state.

There's something off about his face, he looks like a human-rat hybrid.

after seeing this video, i am going to follow a protocol and tell my friends to follow said protocol

if you know you're being arrested, lie down and interlace your hands behind the back of your head with your feet crossed. this is the standard, and most logical, arrest position.

Do not move from said position until you are arrested. period.

I read he was let go and no longer works for the force. If he was so innocent, why didn't they keep him?

The family and his parents are suing and this time it won't be easy for the manlet to get found not guilty. The judge hid a lot of the material from the jury, even the "You're Fucked" on the side of the manlet's gun.

>This is strangely emphasized

Maybe because its one of the rare times they actually released the footage, and its clear to anybody smarter than a monkey that the police were very much in the wrong.

Unless you're stupid enough to believe a sobbing drunk man on his knees, begging not to be shot is actually a threat to 6 armed men in bulletproof vests.

Truth is even in Russia it would be considered unacceptable but people from 'Land of the free' are okay with this because at least they can buy more hamburghers and have TRUE DEMOCRACY.

Ambush? The sobbing drunk guy on the ground has armed men in the hotel ready to ambush police officers for him? Lol give me a fucking break

youtu.be/CboJBDs0_z4
Reminds me of this song, they use samples from platoon.
Daaance motherfucker!

>would have put the cops potentially in harms way.
Being in harm's way is their job. Who is really being (((protected and served))) here?

Dr. Peterson was right. You can't trust weak men.

You are talking about divedeing
Let me tell you what will happen next.

>Regular family boys will start to fear the police, as some of you here on Sup Forums are (I would be scared)
>Courts will not care about people biblical law to live
>Regular people will start to panic when Police will knock the door
>Some of them may have guns to defend themselfs just in case
>Police will panic just as in this case
>You will have mexican standoff on a country scale
>USA will be a gigantic slums

I don't blame the cops, I don't blame the gun laws, I blame the system and your courts that they doesn't respect law to live.

Redpill me on picrelated. I was away for a few days. What happened? Links?

>Police will panic
Watch the video again. None of those police were panicking.

>cop tells guy to cross legs.
>guy crosses legs.
>cop tells guy to keep hand up and not put them behind back.
>guy puts hands up.
>cop tells guy to crawl.
>guy puts hands down and uncrosses his legs
>cop shoots guy.

The cop who was shouting the orders is not the one who pulled the trigger

>shills
Is that your answer to anything you dont like

youtube.com/watch?v=CsggrMcoT88

someone saw guy showing off pellet guns to his friends through a hotel window, called the cops, cops play simon says with him for 5 minutes then shoots him because 'murrica.

This is exactly the effect that police want. They have been showing us they can kill us for us king sneezing at the wrong time so that more and more people will simply lie down and let them be the gods of justice and death that they see themselves as.

Did you forget where you were my Catalan friend?

Everyone loved america, becouse they had movies like, Negotiator, they had law to speak etc.

Where is it now. How did it changed from "Negotiator" to execution squad, who is not diplomatic with you. WTF?

(((Soviet Union))): Red Terror
(((United States))): Blue Terror

>youtube.com/watch?v=_RQVSHfuPCQ

not at all, the guys spread the poor fucker for picking up his pants lol. If he would sneez this tense stituation would be exactly the same.

Does americans have rights to sneez? Does they have any laws anymore?

he deserved it, fucked up every instruction given to him, philip did nothing wrong

You know, maybe people are just genuinely outraged by this...

Thanks! At first I thought that was a joke, but then I remembered it's the greatest country in the nation. Holy fuck.

This is a lie.

You’re a shell of a person.

>That video was the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

How new are you?

The first time I watched the video I involuntarily yelled “You fucking murderer”

he didn't, he could do only two mistakes, and there was some things to do there under pressure.

>They were worried about people with guns and potential for an ambush in a confindes space.
They hads lots of time to get "ambushed" and they couldnt even open the door.
SO much for fearing ambush

>Walking over and handcuffing him would have put the cops potentially in harms way.
So? They signed for this

>Does americans have rights to sneez?
If you are criminal scum you shouldn't even have the right to breathe. Criminals who get away from interactions with police alive should be grateful instead of complaining.

No he was a white father of two. The cop who shot him was a mestizo manlet covered in tats

I bet this guy has a weird looking dick

Probably like another belly button

stop blaming the police, they came to investigate a report of a gunman

do you think if every police officer let their guard down, they would find that every criminal was actually innocent?

daniel shaver deserved what he got, in those situations you should open your ears and listen, and follow every instruction given to you without question

he is from the USA, it changes shit.

When you belive the propaganda and love your country for freedom, and you realize that it was only the propaganda, and you are deep inside the country, where you can do only what you are said you can or die, this is a bit heavy news.

You don't live there tho.

You aren't even human.

no, it's definitely too much frenulum, or maybe just frenulaic scar tissue accumulated. It just set him off.

Seriously, fuck you from the bottom of my heart.
You’re a real piece of shit and I hope to fucking Christ that you’re not a cop. for the people who have to exist near you I hope that you have zero power over their lives.

Bootlickers deserve the rope even more than the fucking murderous bullies who’s cocks they slobber on.

If the penalty for not obeying instructions was death, half of USA would be dead while struggling to put a condom.

>they lost iniciative by calling him out
>they could storm hte room with flashbangs and balistic shield
>if they would know he have arsenal there they could surround the room, and then tell him to get out

instead they made a shooting range. I don't blame them, Americans doesn't have lots of comieblocks and heavyli industrialised places are not their best side. But... they fucked up badly. I don't blame one cop i'll say it again, but they fucked up.

Agree 100% that the cop was retarded, but why did he put his hands behind his back?

Twice he did it. Once while standing up, he put both hands behind his back.

Then when he was crawling, he reached back with his right hand.

What was he doing?

yes this time the cops fucked up in handling the situation. But to be fair: the guy did reach behind his back.

Also to put it into perspective:
There are hundreds of cop cam videos of cops shooting people (or blacks) floating around. In just about all of the cases it is justified. This one time people are making noise because for once there is a case when the cops were in the wrong. Overall the cops still handle it right in 99.9% situations (that we have evidence of). They are humans so fuckups every now and then is to be expected...

good one

If you’ll look at the video, his shorts end below his knees. Trying to crawl forward with no support from your hands will cause you to drag the shorts down as you go forward. He was trying to keep his basket ball shorts on so his dick didn’t flop out. Always protect the dick. At all costs I suppose.

Your full of fucking shit.

> most of the time it is justified
>99.9%

BULLSHIT. how about you cite those claims

There is no fucking “to be fair” that give some mitigating description to the murderer here.
An innocent father of two was MURDERED by a twitchy asshole who was giving contradictory commands and directly threatening killing this guy.

hopefully someone holds him down and sucks his dick

Being a slave to authority is left wing
Rising up to defy those who would try to abuse their power over you is right wing

yeah, that is correct, but this is what courts are for, to keep it all in place with humans.

The jail isnt a fucking torture machine to get you mad after what you did. It is the tool to put a criminal to the right way again. So they could at least give the cop few months of jail, in the easy place, to chceck if he is all right, and to wash him from the guilt he should have. This would show, that people are treated equal, and the murder is punished.

But letting him out there free???

Shaver was upset, clearly, however, he reaches behind him, like he was about to pull out a gun.

That presented a kill or be killed situation.

Brailsford was in the right, regardless of how much an asshole he was before the shots got fired.

That was America in the 50s and 60s. Cops turned into pussys in the 70s when the politicians started using them as enforcers.

GOD DAMN RIGHT!

Good someone understands my intentions here!

You got it backwards homie. Cops work for the politicians, not you. The boomers got tricked into giving up rights for safety and we got born into their shit world. Tear it all down, bring back the constitution that our fore fathers wrote.

as soon as someone disagrees with you, you begin insulting them, that shows you have no legitimate position and didn't pay attention to the video, you're responding with only your emotion to the event

put yourself in the shoes of the police for once, you have just been told there is a gunman in one of the rooms, for all you know he is armed and could shoot you at any moment, are you supposed to just pretend there's no danger at all?

Daily reminder that only faggots from antifa and the tiki torch brigade of the alt-right riot in the streets.

Daily reminder that the only way to fix your country is to live a decent life on a local level, because you can't change anything without a solid foundation.

Do you feel the same about that aussie twat that got shot by a cop after she called them to report a rape? Justine Ruszczyk.

and 10 years ago it was completely reversed

wanting to be in a free society has nothing to do with politics, it's more anarchist (abolishment of government) than anything

He told him to crawl, if you don't move what if some trigger happy cop shoots you anyways for disobeying? What if they taze you because you aren't crawling, and then in some involuntary contortion after being shocked you move your arms and they shoot you?

This shit just isn't reasonable. There are total fucking morons who have badges right now that want to be tacticool and so they rationalize murdering people as some kind of checklist, like "perp didn't obey my 5th command, instead pulled his pants up. Risk he is armed and violent, so I have no choice but to execute him". Anybody who isn't thinking like a machine is going to note that they have a terrified, broken man in front of them pleading not to die, and it is overwhelmingly likely he isn't a threat to anyone.

U.S law enforcement sends it's policemen abroad to Israel and in turn, get blessed with Zionist knowledge to destroy American sub-human scum.

Sorry britbong but the lefties in the US have always enjoyed being rolled over by authority, even during the Busch administration. Right wing extremists were taking the fight directly to the government during the 90's and early 00's

You are projecting an argument onto me. I am not having an argument with you.
I am telling you that you are a piece of shit.

>liveleak.com/view?i=6a5_1511997920
>liveleak.com/view?i=a8d_1511820594
>liveleak.com/view?i=199_1511547228
>liveleak.com/view?i=860_1511300940
>liveleak.com/view?i=f46_1512792875
>liveleak.com/view?i=c5c_1506366927
>liveleak.com/view?i=99e_1510614487
>liveleak.com/view?i=eab_1505418991
Theres a few for ya. Doesn't make it 99% I know, but its still pretty rare when they do fuck up. Hence the uproar.

As I said, the cops fucked up on this one. And yes, those responsible should be punished.

You just don't want to fight for it you fucking pussy.
I just want to puke when i see your kind.

You are just slaves and niggers to me. The government will always try to buse the power. This is the fucking sense of republic to control it. Otherwise you have tyrany.

Learn the lesson from the history, people are people, nothing will change here. They do what they do, you think our "special" times found any new solutions? No, it always works like that. Government work with ego and comfort of society, and when they have them eating from their hands, they start to opress.

You are in the point where you eat from their hand, loseing your attention. Like a dear before the dinner.

Yeah nah, you can stick to your guns and side with the cops, until they take your guns that is.

The boys in blue have broken the social contract at around C'Ville time. I can't blame anyone on this board for being anti-cop these days.

I will not ever deny that being a cop requires killing people sometimes.
You see, this rage is something that you cannot comprehend unless you live in this country. The rage is at the system that creates the environment where this shit happens to innocent civilians ON THE REGULAR. it is treated as status quo by the police departments and it makes the citizens of the fucking country feel like CATTLE.

>Overall the cops still handle it right in 99.9% situations
You must be living under a rock.
20 - 33 % of the shootings are "a mistake"

>No one in their right mind would defend the cop

Americans are anything but sane. We have been conditioned since childhood to obey and respect police. Why the fuck do we respect police that will not show up when we call? Yet we still do. Why should we obey the law when the court allows the illegal aliens and blacks to walk?

This

Hey guys i have sub machine gun aimed at me but let me just pull up my pants/ reach for my pocket while the guy with the gun told me to crawl towards him and do nothing else or else ill get shot

"Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep."

Mikhail Gorbachev's speech to the Soviet Politburo or congress in 1987.

Once more just proves that Russia has a hidden agenda which it's had since the cold war to get rid of the U.S.A

solution:
make police departments unregulated and unprotected by the state. this strips away their power gives them the same rights as everyone else. if one gets trigger happy then let the people provide justice on their own, or bring them to court. with no laws protecting them they will be prosecuted.

Consider the FACT that police department s are not required to keep tally of mistake shootings is a clear example of a governmental structure exempting itself from scrutiny and accountability just by fiat.
Police unions NEVER disavow an officer under investigation.

>A Canadian posting that is relevant and brings an interesting perspective
What nation do you live in when you're not on vacation?

the commies are making more sense than you are

stop being a stupid pollack

you must be living on mainstream media. the shootings that are unjust are a very small percentage. the msm only reports on the bad shit.

I don't live in US, we I like Police here in Poland, but they are struggling to stay heroes. But what you say, is just true story bro.