Mein Kampf chapter XIV

"France must also be ranked among these colossal states. Not only because she is adding to the strength of her army in a constantly increasing measure by recruiting coloured troops from the population of her great empire, but also because France is racially becoming increasinigly more and more negroid, so much so that now can actually speak of the creation of an African State on European soil."

>tfw Hitler predicted the fall of France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmYi6_LMs2I
dailystormer.red/
atomwaffendivision.org
theoccidentalobserver.net/
counter-currents.com/
ropeculture.org/
infostormer.com/
commonfilthradio.bandcamp.com/
ironmarch.org/
vnnforum.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6
youtu.be/OItXB8FowyI
youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g
youtu.be/kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/ihnxE0ZnjZg
youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8
youtu.be/0TX7PvOYEj4
youtu.be/RmtuCzKy83U
youtu.be/hHxYEC4zNTU
youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=qQadT7fC6uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?

He also predicted Le 56% Meme.

That's just inevitable when you bring in any amount of niggers and don't sterilize them in some fashion. No blacks in arab nations, yet the few thousand the jews brought to America? Whew.

>Democracy as practised in Western Europe today is the forerunner of Marxism
p.81 Mein Kampf

>In this world is not the creative genious always a protest against the inertia of the mass?

>Political parties have no right to meddle in religious questions except when these relate to something that is alien to the national being and calculated to undermine racial customs and morals.

>''When the courage to fight for ones health is no longer in evidence, the rigth to live in this world of stuggle also ceases.''

>''Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unfit must not perpetuate their own suffering into the bodies of their children. Through educational means the State must teach individuals that illness is not a disgrace, but and unfortunate accident which has to be pitied, yet that it is a crime and a disgrace to make this affliction all the worse by passing on disease and defects to innocent creatures, out of mere egotism.

Unironically believe this to a degree that certain American conventions that run counter to it disgust me to the point of vomiting

> g-guys what if Hitler was r-right?

> about everything!

> being this new

>''A nation composed of learned men who are physical weakling, hesistant about decisions of the will and timid pascifists, is not capable of assuring even its own existence on this earth''

Ive been here a long time, but I rarely see any mein kampf threads anymore. Too much racebaiting and deraling threads

You know what? You're right.
I'm bumping this.

Bump for knowledge

>'' From time to time our illustrated papers, publish, for the edification of the German philistine, the news that in some quarter or other of the globe, and for the first time in that locality, a Negro has become a lawyer, a teacher, a pastor, even a grand opera tenor or something else of that kind. While the burgeois blockhead stares with amazed admiration of that notice that tells him how marvelous are the achievements of our modern educational technique, the more cunning Jew sees in this fact a newproof to be utilized for the theory with which he wants to infect the public, namely that all men are equal.''

OK guys. I have to make a quick trip to the store. Bump this while im out please?

youtube.com/watch?v=wmYi6_LMs2I

>yet the few thousand the jews brought to America?
Well hello there kike

卐 - NEWS, RADIO, COMMENTARY & FORUMS
dailystormer.red/
atomwaffendivision.org
theoccidentalobserver.net/
counter-currents.com/
ropeculture.org/
infostormer.com/
commonfilthradio.bandcamp.com/
ironmarch.org/
vnnforum.com/

卐 - VIRAL PROPAGANDA
www.greateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6
youtu.be/OItXB8FowyI
youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g
youtu.be/kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/ihnxE0ZnjZg
youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8
youtu.be/0TX7PvOYEj4
youtu.be/RmtuCzKy83U
youtu.be/hHxYEC4zNTU
youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc

>France is racially becoming increasinigly more and more negroid, so much so that now can actually speak of the creation of an African State on European soil."

>and the problem of social inequalities
>implying there are actual social inequalities based on race
Hitler was a BLM soyboy cuck

There are inequalities based on race. It is how we are created

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

youtube.com/watch?v=qQadT7fC6uM

>skip to 6:30 for Hitler

Do you consider yourself of a lesser race compared to Germans and Anglos because they are largely responsible for the current world and Norway gave us a composer(who shockingly has Anglo origins)?

No. Fact is that Aglos, Nords, Celts, and Germanics have traded and meddled so much with each other the last millennia that we are practically the same. Scandinavian and German-Austrian culture are not so different. It is mostly language that is the defference. Did you know that 1/3rd of the Norwegian language hails from German?

>No. Fact is that Aglos, Nords, Celts, and Germanics have traded and meddled so much with each other the last millennia that we are practically the same
ridicolous

>Scandinavian and German-Austrian culture are not so different
ridicolous

>Did you know that 1/3rd of the Norwegian language hails from German?
Did you know that 1/3 of the English language hails from French? Does that make them French now?

>ridicolous
What I find ridicolous is your lack of knowledge

>What I find ridiculous is your lack of knowledge
You're free to prove me wrong, you're free to point out how your average catholic Bavarian has the same culture as your average Atheist/Protestant Berliner, Austria also went in to a completely opposite direction when they used Jewish tactics of being a victim in WW2