In the future she has an Advanced AI, able to move with a self-cleaning vagina module...

In the future she has an Advanced AI, able to move with a self-cleaning vagina module, and she knows karate to protect you against intruders.

Guaranteed nag-free or your money back.

Would you buy? May require a mortgage....

>and she knows karate to protect you against intruders

so, a literal 2B? Sounds neat, but each such unit will cost millions of $.

not interested.

false rape accusations turned off by default!

Wow. I could have sex with a lifeless plastic robot. Awesome!

Why do you make her face and body so young-looking, but then give her absurdly imbalanced tits?
The rack ruins the whole thing.

Until Russian hackers load her with a "kill the owner fag" virus and she breaks your neck in your sleep.

I hate latex.

>hehehe I will stick it to the women who wont have sex with me by.... not having sex with them

ebin

if it ain't connected to the internet there is no downside

C cups are literally the perfect size, anything bigger is useless tissue

FFS, stop blaming us for everything

>self-cleaning vagina
Let me know when they can make it bleed.

yeah yeah you fuck your robot while the niggers and spic knock up all the white woman and destroy the west

>implying it's not the CIA

Seriously though, wouldn't it be significantly easier to have the robot use a gun than karate?

Also, this. Oversized boobs are the oversized butts of yesteryear - a fixation of immature minds. Frankly, if it's a designed robot, so there's no morality component, I'd rather we go in the opposite direction and get me a legal robololi.

Roses are red
So is my flag
I am KGB agent
Get in bag

You want her to cry a little too but tell you to keep going?

Once you have a Robo-wife you can never go back the bio-nags.

are these realdolls worth 10k?
I don't really want a gold watch and haven't fucked a girl in 7 years

you stuck in 80s if you think like that, pal. Russia nowadays is just like USA. Less problems with niggers, more problems with gov-corruption.

On a side note - do you mind telling your Boston Dynamics to hurry up with their robotic stuff? I want to see androids before I hit 50.

>knows karate
>beats you if you don't recite communist agendas

I'll pass

how much for the one that doesnt talk? if im buying the perfect woman it better not fucking speak.

biogirls are rancid so yes

Sex robots are dangerous.

Think about it. You could have it bent over just pounding it and then all of the sudden,
BOOM

Bearing failure, rips your dick clean off.

You've been warned...

IMO this is more than a little unfair; the perfect woman would absolutely talk, a lot, even, she'd just never be disobedient. I can see where you're coming from but chattiness is really cute as long as it's not a sign of disrespect.

Okay, fine. Chinese hackers. Happy?

Good luck with that.

Eh. That'll do.

We need artificial wombs to be in our control more.
That would benefit us more than roastie bots for now

By the way, this is a major reason that I think truly appealing sex robots are a long way off, personally; it's a lot easier to make a robot fuckable than it is to make a robot successfully mimic "a fun person who loves you".

I was thinking that same thing. A malfunction that results in some fast sudden movement while your dick is in it could be very bad.

I feel like if the robot is capable of ripping your dick off, at least during intercourse, they've made a fundamental design error. Biowomen aren't capable of ripping your dick off during intercourse, are they? If they are then holyshityikes.

I'd imagine when the inevitable Chinese knockoffs hit the market, shit like that might actually happen. Then again it would probably only be drug addicts and blacks and shit that would buy it because they wouldn't be able to afford the real deal.

>Biowomen aren't capable of ripping your dick off during intercourse, are they?

They have teeth, so technically they can at least make you not a man anymore. You'll have to piss her off very severely though...

if it bleeds. we can kill it.

TOO SOON

What if a black market develops for people to buy custom sex bots with the faces of arbitrary people from arbitrary photographs?

Oral isn't intercourse, lol

I'd buy one if it had an artificial womb and uses the DNA of a high IQ Aryan qt. Otherwise it's nothing more then jerking off without hands.

The main issue is silicon doesnt retain heat

Looking forward to the masochistic sex-doll.

World is becoming a freaky place.

I hope they ditch the TPE in the future for more advanced skin materials like hydrogels. I have a TPE doll, and it's soft and lifelike, but the material is pretty limiting for further advancements of the industry, it won't even be able to autoheat.

Also, when they get artificially contracting muscles, they will be as common for men as dildos are for women. Autonomy will make the entire industry blast off more than it already is.

This

realistic sexbot + patrician waifu ai + artificial womb = all problems solved

East European immigrants>>>>sex doll that costs 6 times as much

> BE OP
> FUCK THE DOLL
> FINISH HIMSELF INSIDE A FUCKING TOY
> REALIZE HOW OF A SHAME HE IS
> HE WILL NEVER FUCK A REAL WOMENS
> HE COMMIT SUICIDE

Seriously though, if you're dumb enough to fuck something in the mouth, you deserve whatever you get. People treat it like a relatively insignificant sex act, thanks Bill Clinton, but it should be seen as some weird fetish shit. You're sticking your dick in something evolution designed to tear things apart, it's basically like you're fucking your sink that has a garbage disposal unit. You're not the one in the dominant position there. It should rightly be seen as more perverse than anal sex, which is itself a pretty nasty disease vector.

kek

If you fuck it dry it will smell like a car skidding

> gold digger that will leave/divorce you at the earliest opportunity

Nigger half this board jerks off to cartoons. No one cares about fem shaming.

I see where you're coming from, but sex dolls get cheaper with developments in technology, while mail-order-brides track with the general cost of living.

>May require a mortgage.
Still cheaper than a flesh woman

yes I want a chain smoking herpes infested whore to all of my shit too

Reeee!

Certainly cheaper than a marriage ceremony + divorce.

>visa hunters

>and she knows karate to protect you against intruders.

A halfnaked female ninja warrior sound rad desu

we have another video coming out soon. Have you seen the latest vids?

Any design that puts a gear system anywhere near the penis fuck hole is just bad engineering though. I think worst case scenario the batteries catch fire, explode and you can no longer bring your fuck princess on flights with you

These will be provided by entirely by spermbook in exchange for the semen it refrigerates inside. Which they will sell to make babies in artificial wombs.

Even if my semen is that of a worthless incel. The money they'll make from Chad's semen will more than cover it.

Not being an insecure faggot, I'd prefer one that has some bantz

In my opinion and that's all it is.
I have been married for 23 years.
I do not like the modern day woman. Not..At...All
If I out live my wife I would probably buy one of these. I'm not into the dating game so many humans have no idea of morality or honorability anymore so why take a chance.
Besides...no more bitching and drama would be nice.. Might tac on a couple of more years into my lifespan...

> we
Why isn’t SoftBank in talks with Abyss/Realbotix already? They can buy them for a song and combine their tech with BD to finally give your products access to a true mass market.

I think yours is a good plan. Plus your grown kids will appreciate that you aren’t bringing home a late-in-life Step Mom who will basically undermine them and compete for their inheritance.

The one with Altas doing a back-flip? Neat achievement. The future robotic waifus could use such agility.

That is, like, just your opinion, dude (C)

This tbqh Cs and smaller Ds are perfect. Anything you can’t fit in your hand is inefficient and unsightly

>Muh real wymen

fuck off.

Why would you want one with big black stars over the important bits?

u rite

Would it be warm.
Would its heart beat
Would it know empathy
Would it have its own scent
Would it produce pheromones

Would you really be comfortable with this thing being the only "family" present at your side on your deathbed in fuck knows how many decades time.

Would you not get a synthetic coldness and loneliness. You would be totally alone.

Jesus Christ.
Is this what you want, anons?

in b4 'feminist in disguise' - If these become a things, manbots will become a thing. That would be equally as destructive to the family unit. Why are these only being pushed in white countries?

This

The smell of a fresh pussy can not be artificially replicated

> destructive to the family unit.
What is no-fault divorce?

No, im not a pathetic incel like OP.

I do my duty as lover and replicator of my race. Yes women nag, and if you can't handle it you're a pathetic, weak man. Man up, pussies. Only weak-willed pansies choose AI waifu fuckbots

as soon as it's capable of defending your home, they will stage a false flag robot attack and try to ban them fuckin lol

>she knows karate to protect you against intruders.
let me know when they have one that has machine gun tits

>manbots will become a thing
If there's an android that can go out to work and give a woman money, what's to stop you owning half a dozen of those as well? You could even get the cheaper models.

Is there fans in the anus? Would that be for BRAP simulation?

>Would it be warm.
I used to own a doll and my knees buckled and I saw stars when I came in it. Couldn't give less of a shit if it's warm. For people who do there's bathwater.
>Would its heart beat
See above.
>Would it know empathy
lel
>Would it have its own scent
Quite a nice one, in fact.
>Would it produce pheromones
No, only psychic scammers produce "pheromones" and sell them for $500 per bottle.
>Would you really be comfortable with this thing being the only "family" present at your side on your deathbed in fuck knows how many decades time.
I plan to be alone with nature when I step into that wild blue yonder so no one ever finds my body.

>it's a lot easier to make a robot fuckable than it is to make a robot successfully mimic "a fun person who loves you".

Real women are, on average, still pretty far off from this.

Only when they learn to cook.

>Would you buy?
Yes.

Agreed, but presumably this is the problem sex robots are trying to solve in the first place.

>If these become a things, manbots will become a thing. That would be equally as destructive to the family unit.

I would love to see how a ChadBot would get a job with a xxx xxx income, and give his owner a huge social lift in society and...

Oh, wait... He can't do that. Only a real man can give a woman these things. Thus, the ChadBots will be just talking dildoes. And nothing more than that.

>Why are these only being pushed in white countries?

Pretty sure they're getting pushed in advanced Asian countries, too. Niggers can't afford them.

>implying regular non-talking dildos weren't immensely destructive to society

these sort of threads belong on it's degenerate, and pretty sad.
can't imagine how fucking lonely the fuckers that consider this sort of shit must be feeling.
seriously, get in shape or something.
SAGE

That's a good point, but when I look at the absurd advances in AI even in the last 10 years, I find it hard to believe we won't see even more progress, faster, in the next 10 years.

Sexbots can help you with a nice clean fetish, even though the feminists will go batshit.

Let us say that you were interested in a mom-incest fetish.

Just a fetish.

So you send the factory a couple of pictures of your Mom (fully clothed, of course - the factory will have to do some extrapolation).

Maybe give them a copy of a few of her voicemails.

2 months later you are in your own taboo fantasy world.

>hide the MotherBot from your true bio-Mother though when she comes over to visit

But what if i get cucked by Robo Chad?

Dude...

I want to have children, so they need a functional womb.

Soyboy detected

Can they at least make her smile?

>when I look at the absurd advances in AI even in the last 10 years

This.

Who wouldn't want a beautiful sex robot who happens to be cheerily multi-functional?

Frankly if scientists can get a good realistic sex robot to be the price of a car or thereabouts, then men will suddenly ignore biological pussy.

She cooks.

She cleans the toilets.

She recharges in a closet for a couple of hours while you are at work (battery tech is getting more and more amazing).

She will wash your car in your front yard, to the envy of all neighbor men.

All she wants to do is please you and then give you a relaxing massage (and only about half of the women I have ever dated could give a decent massage, or wanted to -- though they loved to get one).

Or a good hot bath where she washes your back and then hits all the fun spots with a glee indistinguishable from any other girlfriend you ever had. And better than most.

She can come programmed with audiobooks, too, for when you want to lay there in post-coital darkness and bliss and read a book.

AND SHE NEVER GETS TIRED!

But Feminists want Sexbots to be banned in the UK and the US.

>Canada, too, probably.

Everyone wants there own robo slave that does chores and gives head
/Thread

she'll cost you like a new car.
you WILL be smiling, laddie.

Robots will easily beat out real woman even chad tier guys are having trouble holding down 9s the average guy will get a 6/7 at best who'll probably cuck you on the side. Id much rather have a 10/10 doll.

>Id much rather have a 10/10 doll.

The better choice, friend.