imgur.com/a/FTp53
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 11
>Putin meets Assad at surprise visit to Khmeimim Russian military base, Putin announced beginning of the withdrawal of Russian troops
>Commander of Jaysh Al-Ousama (HTS offshoot), Abu Amara Al-Hossi, was assassinated in Jabal Al-Hoss region after vehicle targeted by IED
>Military sources report SAA have begun a large assault against the town of Mazarat Beit Jinn
>Daraa; SAA begins moving large amount of tanks, artillery pieces and troops for upcoming op, likely objective to capture Al-Harrah soon
>Abu Dhuhour Military Airbase op begins, SAA and Tigers approaching from Hama, Aleppo governates respectively, with RuAf air support
>SDF & Iraq military create joint center to protect border adjacent to Deir ez-Zor province in Sunday meeting
>Iran reveals conditions to restore KSA relations; "stop two things, the misguided friendship with Israel and the inhuman bombardment of Yemen,”
>Jordan to review 1994 peace treaty and other agreements with Israel in light of embassy move
>African Union; Up to 6,000 Africans who fought for IS in Iraq, Syria could return home
>Hamas vows to attack Israel after airstrikes kill several Hamas fighters in Gaza over weekend

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SHAWSHANK5/status/940210055693160448
youtu.be/9pgklvYPT9U
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/940254383295598592
youtube.com/watch?v=xCJ5urhweTU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=QN0iGnF9o8I&feature=youtu.be
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-not-done-syria-45-airstrikes-launched-hama-idlib/
instagram.com/dima_khierbeck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Updates and news from last bread
Yemen
Oy Vey
Pence/Abbas
ISIS in Africa
Iraq/SDF
Libya/Jordan
Yemen
Lunchtime with Pootang
Russian withdrawal news
Netanyahu
Su-35 having fun video
Putin on withdrawal
T90s in Iraq
Pakistan
Putin and Sisi
Egypt and Russia deal
Yemen

1st for Destroy Israel

AL MAWT LI AMERIKA
AL MAWT LI YAHUDI

Putinbots BTFO
Big if true

@sri user
Wanna show me them in private?

wtf is this

Pootlets BTFO

diplomacy

Suheil confirmed in western Syria

does anyone have a link?

twitter.com/SHAWSHANK5/status/940210055693160448

Jewish scheming.

So Trumpists are anti-Russia now because otherwise they have to admit that the US is staying out of stupid reasons

>American """""""foot""""""ball
Why not just play regular football

They're not wrong tho
Boatfags BTFO
>captcha; select boats
wew

At lunch today

Do you think he will get s big promotion after the war
Maybe leuteiunt general

Americans can not into regular football.
He's the next president.

so either Putin is expressing his superior status to Assad and anyone els ein the room with his body language by beign forward and dominant....or he is jsut smaller and has to cling to the table..either of those

You people are retarded
Trump has been president for a year
It is literally his job to talk to Russians now

> he's the next president
There is no way that will happen. The next president will be a politican, not a military man.

Putin suffers from short man syndrome, he does this all the time.

Or leaning in to get a better view of the women by the refrigerator in the back.

Nassur was pretty good and he was army
And Bashar is a doctor
I just don't think Assad's kids can take the mantle of being a Middle easter leader

I think they turned against Russia like 1 week after elections when it was clear that Trump aint going to do shit to make Russia-US relations better.
So they went like "well he was always saying that, and was never intend to improve relations"

Our paratroopers are just army divisions.

What?
Is the VDV that big?
Even here it's army vs air force and army vs navy rugby

He is talking about american football match, where navy play vs. army.

before it was more indifference, now I'd say it is turning to outright hostility.
But well, jsut my armchair 2 cent

Wouldn't it be air force?
Why is paratroopers army?
Does the air force have it's own paratroopers

Egypt is a different issue. I think the next leader after Assad will be a sunni, but someone from the baathist party.
Suheil is an excellent commander, but he is an absolute joke when he talks. All he understands is killing, he cant govern.

Doubt. Suheil is best option if Bashar decides to go, He's well known and syrian people love him.

he's just leaning forward ffs

The Air Force has a pararescue force but it's only like 3000 guys max.

Do you understand arabic? If you do listen to Suheil talk. He is batshit crazy. The Syrians love him as a brilliant commander not as a leader.

>Matara
Southerner, cant get more chingalese than that.
Hows the weather over there during Dec.-Jan? Was looking for resort to book a room for me and my parents, you know any good ones with offers currently going, somewhere in the south? Last time i was here, i paid 5k for 3 nights, all you can eat buffet at the kogella beach club over at galle. It was pretty good. Anything similar to that?

Lol are you at Malabe? Uni?

>he's just leaning forward ffs
overanalyzing is the joke

Autism is a beautiful thing

Yeah i just realised that, my bad. Thanks for correction.

/sg/ I have a feel. I had the best and worst dream last night. For some reason I was at this summit of world leaders and I got to hangout with Putin all day. He kept telling jokes and laughing and smiling. Then he had to leave and I wanted to get a picture with him so /sg/ would believe me but MY CAMERA WOULDNT FUCKING WORK. I woke up in tears...oh well, until next time :(

Sure.

>If you do listen to Suheil talk
really?
could you translate some interviews or give examples of what you mean?

Lad get a hold of your self

that's a really stupid example as the Chinese has the same height on shoes

He has circumstantial speech, it is very obvious that he cant answer simple questions in interviews. This is why they dont hold live interviews with him anymore.

Nah he's just a little bit autistic. Though he will be perfect charismatic leader. He reminds me of Hitler when he talks.

well liberated tovarisch

tqbh this is the only war I can remember where I fully support russia

>has never used formal shoes
Wear something other than sandals for once
The chink also has a heel

Can't sleep, more nightmares and I'm choking on how sore my throat is.
I don't think I've ever been this sick, I can't even get hard.

Paratroopers have been around longer than the USAF has existed

Sure.

Yeah, our Air Force was also an army division until 1947 so all the paratroop units are still Army, even train their own pilots I think.

...how big is your
>putinistinylol
folder?

>going south
>now
Wew
It's peak tourist season man
Everything is booked out and prices are inflated by at least double
You won't find any good cheap places right now
You might be able to find a small guesthouse at polahane beach tho

> Nah he's just a little bit autistic.
Its more than autism
youtu.be/9pgklvYPT9U

>I can't even get hard.

>those feminine ankles
W..wew

My dreams right now are William Shatner and Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed as pirates laughing at my face being torn apart by worms and spiders and snakes.

>bongroach is going to start shilling against putin now
jesus christ man

Russia needed 2 years to cleanse ISIS from Syria

USA after 16 years still (((can't defeat))) some mountain terrorists in Afghanistan

really makes you think

hey i know this is a weird request, but message me if you’re interested, no i’m not a bot... just trying to find someone interested.... for some reason i love being humiliated and laughed at by straight men for being a dumb faggot. i’ll write on my ass with sharpie and show full face on cam if you’re on mic, or if you get a group of men to laugh at me. i’ll stick a sharpie, cigs, bottle of jack daniels, toy car, flashlight, pens, anything i can find up my ass too and have a funny expression on my face. tell me to put a shoe on my head or make a game out of this. please, just message me if you’re interested

>/sg/ regulars have deep phycological damage
It's all the Turk black posting I am guessing

Doesn't work.

The Russians had thier problems in Afghanistan also

VDV aint that big but they often declare themselfs best soldiers that Russsia has to offer. (officially and unofficially).
And they often get into friendly (and not friendly) competitions with forces of other types.

Generic VDV vs Mechanised Infantry bar fight looks like
>VDV guy= "VDV is the best, our latest landing was tought, damn we are good"
>"Mi" guy="Your landing doesnt matter paratroopers are never used in real conflict ,mechanised infantry is doing most of the work"
>VDV guy="Look at yourself you are bad at everything, where is your muscles how can you do any work at all"
>"Mi" guy="You are still never used in a conflict"
>VDV guy punches "Mi" guy in the face and fight begins.

It he abandons Syria now i will shill against Putin.

Not big enough

This crap only started after the one nighter with the Greek.
I had pleasant dreams of exploring the world or robbing a store before this shit

Looks like our baathist friend gone insane. He shills against Putin, against Suheil, against Sisi..

Either almost all wrestlers sit that way.

wonder why though...

Fuck.
You attend uni here?
I need to enroll myself in one, the only thing i got is an high school diploma and decided to take 4 year break after graduation. And now i am screwed; basically a neet. How much are starting salaries over here? and avg. salary too?

Im not against Suheil, I 100% support him as a military commander not as the next leader of Syria.
Also, I have always been against Sisi, he is 100% kosher and was placed by the Saudi regime and UAE, this isnt a secret.

> 4 year break
The fuck is wrong with you.

>Greek girl who is Persian wedding music
Did you not...like make her finish?
Idk man not a psychologist
Inadequate or anything?..
Or she could be Literally sucking the life out of you

>This crap only started after the one nighter with the Greek.
>I had pleasant dreams of exploring the world or robbing a store before this shit

>Dima's IG is now public

Depends what you do man
It's not that hard to find a 30k salary fulltime here and a lot more than that if you have any kind of education since that is really rare here
No I just got out of school
Going to uni in Aussie and hopefully coming back
I actually can't go to local unis since I did edexcel at CIS

My count was three times she finished.
Fucking greek witches.

>Austrialians are still subconcially all Thevies

>#Russia Putin arrives in #Ankara to meet with President of #Turkey Erdogan.
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/940254383295598592

Wew
Then next time I would look for any kind of magical shit around her
She could be Literally sucking you to death

Gimme

What are the topics of the meeting?
Trade, Defence or Syria?

reminder that russia and assad are isis' airforce

Is he looking hair because he tears it's out when he sees the mental fucking gymnastics he does to make sense of what he is saying

What will happen when Syrian civil war ends?

Multiple videos from Kheimim featuring Assad and Putin.
youtube.com/watch?v=xCJ5urhweTU&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=QN0iGnF9o8I&feature=youtu.be

>that joke of a man

> burn the witch to get rid of a stomach bug
100% Tamil

Saudis civil war
Or if the Arabs grow a pair
2nd Yom Kippur war

>Russian Air Force not done in Syria, over 45 airstrikes launched in Hama, Idlib
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:00 P.M.) – Russian President Vladimir Putin made a surprise stop at the Hmaymim Airport, today, to announce that the Russian forces had completed their tasks in Syria.

However, it doesn’t appear that the Russian Aerospace Forces are done inside the country, as their fighter jets carried out several airstrikes across the Hama and Idlib governorates.

According to a Syrian military source, the Russian Aerospace Forces carried out over 45 airstrikes across the Idlib-Hama axis, primarily targeting Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions.

The source added that the majority of airstrikes were conducted between the town of Abu Dali and Abu Dhuhour Military Airport.
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-not-done-syria-45-airstrikes-launched-hama-idlib/

Dima gf NOW
instagram.com/dima_khierbeck/

>subconcially
>phycological

is he doing this on purpose

>Ropcke is stil alive
Nice, my favorite satirical news outlet

Nope
My spelling is really that bad
Even with auto correct it's pretty shit
Pls no bully

you're stupid, also pay your debts

Syrians will convert to Islam, become trannies like Thailand, take some refugees and that will lead them to economic wonder.

I can't fully understand why you're not like Al-Hassan as Syrian leader, i don't speak arabic.
As for Sisi, desu i don't care if he's kosher or not if Russia will have military base in Egypt and nuclear energy program there. Egypt can become first Arab country with nukes in our lifetime, and Israel can't do nothing about it.

> not Bilal Abdul Kareem

Hnnnnnnnnnnnggggg