WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
archive.fo/PKy85
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link

and I wouldnt be surprised with the sate of US

Is ancestry better?

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

>Pay for DNA test
>Company falsifies results
>Can sue them AND have a race card to play

This was probably made up by some Sup Forumstard who discovered he was 1/16th black and couldn't live with himself

best part is there’s no way to know if you’re a racist so they just randomly added “

>Giving your DNA freely to the (((database)))
ISHYGDDT
Don't use any dna test, it's a fucking trap.

>Willingly giving up your DNA
>Paying money to give up your DNA
>Paying money to give up your DNA to liberals
Fucking idiots.

Yes we know this, it has been all over this board since last week. Nice slide thread. SAGED.

>squawker.org

>super official Facebook news group with 2k likes

Fake news, through and through

>Giving kikes your genetic material AND money

Ever heard of media literacy op? I'm guessing you didn't go to college eh

That's dangerous claim. Kikes could sue them if they don't have any proofs.

Can people sue them over this?

>Be Lebanese with Arab heritage
>Spent generations trying to be white
>End up with a majority white, blond haired, blue eyed family(Father's side, mother's side is only light skin, and a few tans)
>Want to know what percentage Arab, Semite, and European I am

Welp, I guess it'll be a question I'll be carrying with me to the grave.

This. A simple glance at the other stories they have posted on their website shows it's just a bunch of bullshit

>"omg this isnt even a real articles wttfffrewrd"

this is the article they're quoting:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

TRIPS

and also I took one of those, told me I’m 100% northwest European... no African.

I read an article back in 2013 that said a first year student lab tech could make a fake DNA sample to match any existing sample taken, and that this had been the case since DNA testing began, essentially proving that any DNA evidence could be falsified.

So this shit was not surprising. I figured this was the case the 1st time I saw this in the news.

We told you they were doing this years ago. Also, they own your DNA and you pay them for the privilege. Retards. We are surrounded by them

>cracked.com

kek, I can't tell if that's worse or not.

Who's we? I haven't seen anything about this before

fake news bullshit fuck off

I just used this service and I was told im 35% somolian. 25% jewish. 45% white

But im actually 100% white

I did 23andMe before I knew anything but the results were accurate. I downloaded my DNA and uploaded it to My Heritage and it gave me the same exact results. Maybe mine is accurate because I did it when 23andMe just started so maybe that's why mine is clean.

Time for a Class Action Lawsuit.
Any victims of this ?

>lmao we'll show those racists
> racists see results
>I can't be racist! I'm African!
>racists get empowered
>23andme btfo

>900 iq
Were winning at levels never before seen.

AHAHAHAHA

Good. You retards need to learn to stop being racist

It's not fake, it's intentionally misleading.
They'll tell you you have

I KNEW IT!!! My results had 13% subsaharan africa and 24% northern africa, and I am a proud 100% pure catalan
FUCKING BASTARDS, IT WAS A SCAM

No shit?

Look at who owns the company.

>not suing then for fraud

Oh no, I was told to be 13% japanese.
I don't want it to be a lie. :(

>100% pure catalan

There is no such thing a "cuntalan". You are a simple shitskin.

They just say < 1% African so it could mean .99% African or 0% African. While misleading it's not necessarily false.

How would they know which profiles were racist tho?

Sew them. They did not provide the service they promised.

Don't you know? These days if you are white, you're inherently racist.

Sew lol.

It's the same company they send the test to.
So, no.

is Sup Forums ever not right?

>sew

lol embrace the dark side, 100% European here

I gave them DNA from the homeless guy

They also sell your genetic data for money.

I did ancestry and 23andme. Ancestry put in 7% poo, 7% dune coon, and 1-3% things like eurojew, West African and maybe some others. 23andme said 98% European and

Guys, this is most likely just a case of reference genome bias. Shoddy science maybe but not an outright fake.

You see, to determine 'ancestry' you have to compare your DNA to something. Maybe this 'fake African DNA' is simply some obscure ancestral sequence which scientists are not that clear about what ancestry it actually is. Scientist A may determine this as African but scientist B might disagree and says 'No, it's Middle Eastern'. Sometimes it is quite hard to really determine what you are actually looking at...

Tl;dr ... sometimes ancestral genetics is simply just guesswork.

This, how many fucking times are you going to make this thread? What's your end game?

> Squawker media

You are wrong, according to this:
They are messing with the results to demoralize white people

Prime example of what happens if you compare your DNA to different databases of reference genomes.

Just read the cracked article it's based on archive.fo/PKy85

The entire test is BS anyway. Do you think they're paying a scientist to do extensive testing for $99? It's an fucking novelty gimmick for retards. That's all. There is no real science conducted.

It literally says fake news in the picture you mong

I think they are all just making shit up. They pull your family history and run it through an algorithm that spits out something somewhat plausibkem. DNA tests are expensive so they never run it and its almost all profit.

Your deserve this if you think spitting into a cup tells you anything about your ancestry

Yep, all they do is run an automated Illumina gene chip once all slots are full of customers (else the cost would be crazy) and then simply do an ancestry algorithm on your genome based on some shoddy reference database. Would have to check but quite sure they do not even use the most current stuff from paleogenetics for comparison.

According to this I should be at least 5% African, but I’m not.

H-how about MyAncestry?
I got a giftcard and ordered from them a couple of days ago.
pic unrelated

STFU Manolo and clean the dishes

I wouldn't be shocked if they are also cloning people. Maybe some day their clones will show up, kill them, replace them and then magically start voting democrat. No, I'm not joking.

Those aren't clones, they're Mexicans.

It literally says fake news in the picture. What more do you need?

>hungary
>13% Nippon
How does that even happen?

we told you not to give your genes to the jews

you didn't listen

now they have all they need to engineer a virus to finish the job of exterminating whites which they've been trying to do for 2000 years

So can they be sued for misleading their customers? And how would they know somebody is racist, do the cross-reference kikebook and voter registration rolls?

>And how would they know somebody is racist
all whites and only whites are racist

Come on bro

Both had origins in the steppes

You have a source? Because the test results are different.

They admitted to doing it in an interview with Cracked. They also admitted to selling your DNA information to companies like Google for research, and will fudge your results if they think it will make you feel good.

Fuck the DNA test, might as well just trace your family tree.

it is

>They admitted to doing it in an interview with Cracked.

That didn't sound like a believable claim. The person said someone they knew made comment about not wanting find any black in their genes. I'm pretty sure it's impossible for a worker to single out one test and insert black ancestry into it.

1) you lie
2) Take the test twice and see if the results are the same.

So if these tests aren't real, how will your DNA benefit anyone?

Exactly what happened to me. The results come back, nothing mindblowing. And then

lmao, some user said that they are doing it, but how do they know who's racist?

And insurance companies still get the real data. Hope your not too risky, if you are your suicide rates might just be higher than average.

OH WOW. It's almost as if people will try to convince you to be on their team with everything but their own genuine care and love!!

The Right and Left need to take it easy for fuck sakes. Just start caring for one another. Warm blankets when it's cold. Some clean water. Hot meal if you've got on y'know. We're making life more difficult than it needs to be.

What are you babbling about you stupid leaf, I ordered this shit because I wanted to get some info on my genetic components. It's not a question about right and left

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

My dad's family has kept excellent records of their history, my mom's family hasn't, but they were crazy religious cult members who would've rather necked themselves than be seen with a nigger

.1% my ass

>catalan
>pure
pure phoenician you mean Paco

They just do typical pilpul. A test has 0% African, call it

>take out the trash shlomo
>why did you empty the trash on the kitchen floor shlomo
>"i took out the trash like you asked me, technically you never said where!"
>"oh shlomo!"
>Jewish family sitcom

don't worry goyim, if you don't like the results you can pay double!

>purchasing the saliva Jew
Look, if you're not sure that you're 100% white at this point, you're probably not...

Mormons own Ancestry though.

The closest thing you can get to 0

>if you believe you're 100% white - you are
spoken like a true 56%

Are you retarded?

>humans 99.9% similar in genetic makeup
>people care about the .01%

dumb fucking retards

Wtf im a girl now

Your ancestors loved BBC bro