What is Sup Forums's stance on this meme?

What is Sup Forums's stance on this meme?

One of the only ways to get back at americans.

a nice divide and conquer

It is funny.

it makes me laugh

It's not a meme

Well since “Sup Forums“ is majority American, probably not too highly

Not American but seems pretty divisive, wonder where it started?

As good as the "shart in mart" memes

It's just a meme.

Only real mutt get triggered by it.

pretty funny

>meme

I don't like seeing photos of myself posted with out my permission. You guys are allowed to use this one though

It's a gem. Don't know why other Americans get pissed about it, it's funny

everybody is a living LE 56% meme in Texas

its pretty funny

>America is 56% white
>therefore 100% of Americans are 44% nonwhite!!

It's a funny meme but kind of dumb

Indifferent. I have a colombian mother, venezuelan father with irish american father, but Ive lived in the south all my life. I love it here despite being a mutt.

lel the european inferiority complex makes my dick hard. what a pathetic continent

If it's not a meme, what is it then?

DELET

pretty much has a similar purpose as e-celeb threads which is to cause division.

like all the other shit posts just comes down to effort. Posting the same basic pic etc is lazy and lazy is not really all that amusing. At least smear the shit around in a shit post. There was one early today with some 56% chick in red and waving a burger around that I thought was funny as hell.
>made me want to get a burger

>A meme about a disgusting fat slob makes my dick hard

I LOVE IT!

The British royal family.

>meme

>You're the son of multiple fathers, all bastards like you!

In all honesty in 15 years the southwest US is just going to look like a paler shade of Mexico. Halfies can actually be fairly good looking - but they need to lay off the burritos

It's funny because of the reaction you get with it.

I don't think Americans understand that if they had just ignored it or laughed along then the meme would have died in less than a week. Now it's a top tier meme because you get guaranteed angry replies

triggers amerinogs to no end, love it

It's funneh to reverse it

Positive meme to combat mongrel Americans who want to destroy Europe.

It is a divide and conquer psyop made to disrupt the biggest region of free speech on the internet.

But you knew that already, since it was made by your bosses, and now you have been tasked to see how effective it has been...

American's are white and american who larp as white are fucking retarded.

This doesn't work though because europeans are not mixed. There has to be at least a grain of truth behind a meme for it to be effective

It's the meme of the year.

Yeah but the royal family ones are better.

*aren't
*American's

There's no way Finland is only 1%. I see those fucks everywhere

This, at least make it fucking interesting or funny. Almost all of le 56% maymays are just the same effortless POO-tier shit.

I'm a mutt but attractive so its irrelevant to me

I like it, the good ones like pic related make me laugh.
These on the other hand are overly detailed and exaggerated. They lose the charm of the original. Good humor is generally grounded it some truth. For these reasons they remind me of lefty memes.

Americans make fun of everyone else, they deserve it hard

>who want to destroy Europe

I don't think we can destroy europe anymore. The biggest weapon we have is really cultural impact dragging everyone down to our level of pop culture but I think your current slow and steady march toward sharia law will cock block us.

My mistake, my dad's father is iriah american. I've lived in san diego for a year and it already is full of mexicans. They don't go too far north though.

It's silly, but it's justified because of all the fucking Amerimutts on this board constantly going "whiter than you Ahmed!". Seriously, stop calling people who are obviously white, or statistically white, non-white, just because you're insecure about the makeup of your country.

Don't race mix kids

They make me giggle periodically. Anybody got any rare amerimutts?

Divide and conquer from leftypol
/thread

Not everything has to be a conspiracy, user.

you dont /thread your own post leaf.

Funny as hell, but also sad reminder of our nation's seemingly irreparable decline.

>or statistically white

and that's how I know your a LARP'ing nigger there Ahmed. I'm statistically white, said no real white person.. ever

Personally I thought burger spurdo so was better.

If I could have been bothered I could actually aproximate where you live as they are a rare breed and they mostly gravitate towards higher skill jobs/education so you are either at a university or in a professional job with a lot of networking.

It's true. All of it.

Imagina ser europeo en los Estados Unidos y tener que ser como "maldita sea, Rosita, maldita sea, sexy con tu cuerpo moreno y tu monstruosa y horrible cara de monstruo con las cejas. Tendría sexo por completo contigo, mis hermanos Aryan y yo " cuando todo lo que realmente quiere hacer es follarse a otra chica sueca. Como imaginar seriamente tener que ser europeo en los Estados Unidos y no solo sentarse en un restaurante de comida rápida mientras la criatura marrón hace alarde de su repugnante cuerpo frente a ti, la iluminación apenas oculta sus estrías al bombear 5 bebés ancla antes de los 16 años , y solo siéntate allí, esperando tu orden, hora tras hora, mientras ella perfecciona ese baile de apareamiento tribal. No solo tiene que tolerar su rostro monstruoso y monstruoso, sino su actitud altanera, ya que todo el mundo le dice que TODAVÍA LO CONSIGUIÓ y que MALDITA, ROSITA PARECE QUE * ESO ?? porque no son ellos los que tienen que sentarse allí y ver cómo su maldita cara de duende se contorsiona en tipos de muecas que ni siquiera sabías que existían antes de ese día. Has estado jodiendo nada más que una dieta saludable de rubias para TODA SU VIDA que viene directamente de los boonies en Austria. Nunca has visto nada tan repugnante antes, y ahora juras que puedes saborear el sudor que se está formando en su hoyuelo mientras lo chupa para retorcerte sugestivamente, con la certeza de que estás disfrutando la oportunidad de obtener comida para sentarse allí y deleitarse con su belleza "escultural (por lo que ella llama a sí misma)", la belleza por la que trabajó tan duro con toneladas de maquillaje y cabello decolorado la mañana anterior. Y luego el gerente pide otro descanso para fumar, y uno sabe que podría matar a todos los perros callejeros en esta habitación antes de que el 56% de la policía lo detuviera, pero uno se queda allí y aguanta, porque es europeo. No vas a perder tu futuro por esto. Sólo aguéntalo. Esconde tu cara y aguanta.

It's funny. Ameri/Pol/'s need to lighten the fuck up and laugh once in a while. The reason that the Census office of the United States shows a White percentage at about 65% is because of the Hispanic category, which isn't a race and does not exist. When the Hispanic category is removed you notice that the White percentage goes up to about 80%.

Meme flag indicates you are an undercover American, content confirms it.

Also good.

It is what we, as American's, should be striving towards

>What happens if a Mutt makes it into Central Dogma.

It is reality

My greatest creation :)

The best. Anyways, imo this meme only applies to certain states like Texas and Cali

You're fucking idiot. By statistically white, I mean that if all you know is their flag, the probability is overwhelming that they're white.
I'm whiter than you, Juan.

Somebody post the 0% face with the glowing eyes, I need it for Tinder.

>"go on punk, call me a mutt, make my day"

I like burger spurdo because it looks funny. Mutts is kind of sad and ugly to look at. It doesn't strike me as funny because it's not a particularly funny looking ugly, just grotesque.

spbp

That's some good looking burgers

le

One of the only good memes out of this shithole in 2 years

el oscuro

olbida el alamo biba la raza

That's because the creator has to do more than just slap a mutt face on anything to make a hilarious mass-produced amerimutt joke.

It's true.

I went to DC this week. I'm embarrassed.

I rate 56/100 it's ok

Everybody who posts this meme goes on the shoah list.

best meme ever created.
the amount of sperg that comes from fellow burgers is too high from the spectrum
I just switch to a meme flag and join in

La descendencia de la puridad....

it's incredibly funny
I wish they wouldn't shut down the threads so quick though

Also will never be as good as le shart in mart.

Nigger, I don't speak Mexican. That one's actually decent.

It's great and it triggers americans hard.
Reddit will of course ruin it, and I believe the Jews will, if they haven't already, use it to their advantage.

Kind of stupid to be honest. When did 56% become to mean that Americans are mutts? 56% is the percentage of Americans that are WHITE. It has nothing to do with their mixed racial heritage.

Truly, this triggers my autism and only serves to prove this place if full of brainlet edgy kids from reddit.

it's too edgy for Reddit to adopt

Why the fuck is a dutch person speaking wetbackese?

It's true. The 56% meme is real. People here who deny it are usually not white.

It's a funny meme that shouldn't be taken seriously

I doubt it, but we'll see what the future brings.

Funny, but it shouldn't be spammed or used as a cheap get-away for an argument.

you just explained why it was funny and completely missed the point.
the funny part about it is watching spergs like yourself react to it