Nice knowing you Roy Moore

But last poll before the election and Fox News (conservative outlet) puts you losing.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/alabama-moore-nelson-allred.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/23/al-franken-vows-to-regain-minnesotas-trust-after-groping-allegations.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Polls)))

>the polls prior showing Moore winning where right
>but the ones showing him losing were clearly fake.

It all garbage.

New screenshit feature on Firefox

>trying to gaslight us
Fuck off shill.
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD - DO NOT REPLY

get the salt mines ready boys

>be me
>/truck/ driver
>deliver to Alabama Tractor Supply
>20 yr old 4/10 female and 55-60 yr old man behind building where I dock
>hand them the load paperwork
>Hey y’all do me a favor... and vote for Judge Roy Moore, US Senate...
>no thank you! says she
>old man slowly nods with muted smile as she walks away
>she whips out phone and walks away making a phone call

H-how fired am I?

sue and become NEET

Didn't polls show something like 98-2 for Hillary?

intredasting.mp4

Correct. Because all polls are propaganda. Therefore I only ever promote those which support my desired outcome.

>implying that (((Fox News))) is conservative
tell David Brock that he deserves a paycut

Lmao being a pedo defender isn’t a protected class sorry

You should be fired for being an idiot and talking politics to customers.

White women are fucking traitors.

What else is new.

A woman voting for Moore is like a nigger voting for Jefferson Davis.

Those weren’t polls. They were predictions.

If you have to remind people that they're supposed to think Fox News is conservative, you're doing it wrong.

Why? Because of fake accusations that were admitted to be false?

White women are destroying this country and are traitors to their people. Go fuck yourself.

>fake accusations

If it was a Democrat or say if he was molesting little boys would you say the same thing?

>19 point difference
So someone's full of shit.

needs to be updated to include any and all hokey pokey police threads

>If you have to remind people that they're supposed to think Fox News is conservative, you're doing it wrong.

Yes which is why Trump gets all his news from Fox News.

>So someone's full of shit.

Yes the one with the only landline polling, Fox news covers cell phones as well.

All these polls showing Moore up are doing it by landlines, on the ground it's Doug Jones signs everywhere.

LOL, shown to be fake shareblue nigger. You practically glow in the dark.

>LOL, shown to be fake shareblue nigger. You practically glow in the dark.

Answer the question.

LOL
With a very few exceptions, FOX is not conservative. It is controlled opposition. Hell, Shep is more of a leftist than the moon bats on CNN, easily. And the polls FOX pays for are the same crap polls the rest of puppets in the MSM pay for. You either know that (i.e., you are a shill) or you don't know that (i.e., you are an idiot).

>FOX is not conservative. It is controlled opposition.

Again you are saying Trump isn't a conservative either because he gets his news from Fox and defend it all the time.

Spotted the virgin..

>but the ones showing him losing were clearly fake.
Not fake per se. Polls have proven over the last few years that when dealing with a controversial topic they will tend to underestimate support for whichever is perceived as the more controversial choice, as people feel uncomfotable supporting certain things in public.

It's why internet polls tend to produce more reliable results in these scenarios than phone polling

>Doug Jones signs EVERYWHERE
>How I know you know nothing about Alabama
Sage kys

Of course. The bias adds points to Jones, and it they show Moore winning by 1% for ex it's cause he's winning by so much they can't deny it

>Fox News
>Conservative putlet

Media companies are no different from youtube channels if you think about it. Media companies benefit from pumping out "outrageous" stories that their audience is moore willing to watch rather than stories that they will be agreeable with.

Not fired. She probably called her stupid friend to go vent.

>Is so stupid he thinks POTUS gets his 411 from the fake msm
KYS

Good one roastie. Go back to sucking nigger dick and stay the fuck out of politics.

>democrat signs everywhere
Same with Clinton, mostly because conservative yard signs get torn out.
I lost 3 trump signs and 2 bumper stickers in the span of a month

I don't care either way. I want honest politicians.
It was a clear attack, and the person admitted to faking it.
Had it been proven, I hope the GOP would crucify him for lying.

(((polls)))

if he was a democrat who ADMITTED bad behavior I have no reason to not believe him

the little boys are done by fag pedos. guess which side they are on

The accuser admitted it was fake and falsified you dumb whore.

dont care. go vote.

You seem upset there basement dweller.

>the little boys are done by fag pedos. guess which side they are on

Yeah Republicans

All closet homosexuals.

Fox news...better than other MSM, but still 25% Saudi owners....

>The accuser admitted it was fake and falsified you dumb whore.

So all NINE accusers? Wow breaking news to me considering you don't have a link and are just making shit up!

Signs mean absolutely nothing.

so you admit that fags are pedos

LGBTP incoming

>if he was a democrat who ADMITTED bad behavior I have no reason to not believe him

But Franken and Conyers didn't admit to sexual assault and resigned because of Republicans.

the other accusers didn't even have a yearbook proving they knew him

let alone that he was the judge on their divorce

>Signs mean absolutely nothing.

Lol they said this in 2016 and guess what happened?

they did admit, they apologized
both of them

what did they apologize for?

I'd say the Deep State side...Dems - Reps are all the same people working for the same filth bosses...not all of them, but most of them....

Wow so you got nothing like usual.

>they did admit,

So you'll post that article proving it, but you won't because you are spreading FAKE NEWS

You republican rural RETARDS still haven't figured out that we just sniped Alabama from you.

We resigned Minnesota just to win the narrative. Now we will easily hold it because this cycle is a blue wave.

You guys are inbred retards that support pedos. Its the exact 100% opposite of your faggy pizza parlor discussions. YOU are the pedo supporters, and you are so easily manipulated in every aspect of your life that you can even be manipulated to think you are the ones fighting against it.

This

Here you go dumbfuck...

nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/alabama-moore-nelson-allred.html

Really sets the precedent well for all these so-called "victims" (aka old age grandma attention whores looking for 15 minutes of fame)

>He dindu nuffin

>implying sodomite behaviour between two men isn't worse than a man with a teenage young woman

^ imagine being this delusional trying to convince people on the internet

this is just sad

>Fox News (conservative outlet)

Blue tide is coming for you Republicans

We have the grass roots voting base energized to show up.

>le basement dweller

says the increasingly nervous and lonely, childless cat lady nearing 30 years of age.

if so why are you here trying to astroturf?

Both sides of the isle
Roy Moore got thrown under the bus by establishment neo-kikes

Newsflash
Fox has always been controlled op.
Tucker and ingraham are there so they have some credibility.

When it comes to the goyim having a voice like Moore they will show their true colors.

That doesn't say Moore didn't rape her.

>neo-kikes

You say that like Moore isn't also one.

You better step your game up before Sharia Blue fires your ass. This is just abysmal.

Here you go faggot

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/23/al-franken-vows-to-regain-minnesotas-trust-after-groping-allegations.amp.html

This is how the religion of Political Correctness is practised in all fairness. Constanly make political predictions in emotional gambles, no time to actually think about anything if a person does that, only time to feel

he presided over her divorce, the signature is copied from her divorce papers which was signed by his assistant

when someone forges a signature you really can't believe anything they say

you have Soros and Brock, you fucking traitor. You are literal garbage.

Clinton lost? She also had way more signs out on yards so user's point still holds.
You are retarded

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/23/al-franken-vows-to-regain-minnesotas-trust-after-groping-allegations.amp.html

I saw his speech, he said most of what he was accused of didn't happen, except the photo.

Conyers and Franken resign, that means Trump should as well.

>She also had way more signs out on yards so user's point still holds.

That's not true, but ok.

Its Fox News, but I still doubt bumfuck nowheres get interviewed for polls.

>Picture of Democrat grabbing boobs of unconscious girl
>I-i-its the Republicans fault.

>Unsubstantiated claims of rape against Republican
>Burn him & anyone who supports him alive

>he presided over her divorce,

Ok and?

> the signature is copied from her divorce papers which was signed by his assistant

Getting this straight from Infowars.com fellow patriot

Did you get your Brian force yet?

Amusing how Fox is the only one showing Jones winning w

>how does statistics work

>he supports israel
Fuck the kikes but you arent gonna get elected if you dont support em.
The jewish subversion of Christianity (specifically Protestantism) guaranteed that

he said the photo happened

and then the woman came out and said that the photo was the last thing he did after they had a terrible week of him trying to get her attention with similar behavior

that it wasn't just the photo, that the photo was the cherry on the cake that she would see after he left

have you seen his wife? I can't blame him for acting like a retard, but he acted like a retard

Nope. Franken resigning was your choice. That has nothing to do with us. You guys are just a bunch of cucks.

>Picture of Democrat grabbing boobs of unconscious girl

Look at the picture, he wasn't grabbing the boobs, he was hovering over it. A stupid joke, but again the double standard is overwhelming for Republicans.

>The president doesn't get briefings he just watches FOX news
kek

she said she hadn't seen him since then

another lie and from where she obtained the signature to forge

This poll is probably just an outlier. Most of the recant polls from just a day or two before this one have Moore up a few points. Polls are only accurate usually 19/20 times and that is if they are doing them right. Either all the other polls done in the past few days are apart of the 1/20 or this one single poll that shows a totally different result is apart of that 1/20.

With all that said it looks like it's going to be close and it is possible that Jones will win with 1% or 2% of the vote but this poll is clearly wrong.

>Ok and
Holy fuck how fucking stupid are you? It's beyond clear that she has something out for the guy, especially since he sided with the husband. That's a massive fucking conflict of interest and outright discredits anything she says. She has probable cause for wanting to tarnish his image.

So where is the Trump photo then?

>That has nothing to do with us.

I guess you like child didlers, but the more this sheds light on Trump's own rape allegations, so let's see what the courts say about that.

You know what else is a joke?

Muslim refugees raping dumb, low IQ, liberal whores such as yourself. Thats something that really makes me laugh.

In other news, Hillary has 98% chance to win

I remember when they tried to do a trump v hillary poll for arizona in the election, they gave hillary +35 pts in the poll in a red state just so they can publish that she was over all +5 over trump and would win arizona

Hahahaha

>Fox News
>conservative outlet
They are literally shills for who ever pays more.

WE WANT MOORE! WE WANT MOORE!

It's like a different version of the Bradley Effect

I saw the signatures when they were posted here the first day it came out you mongrel

it was obvious in the first thread that the signature was with different ink

then the papers came out showing that it was a copy of a signature and the DA were the initials of his assistant (marking that it was him/her signing as it happens when people have to sign a lot of shit)

she thought it meant DA, but when he knew her he was ADA

Amazing to see people doublethink that no form of sexual harassment is ok and also defend that fucking picture.