Why are you against automation...

Why are you against automation? We only live on this earth for such a short time and you think its better to slave away for somebody else's benefit for your whole life. The neet life has served me better than any wagecuck job i've ever worked

DEYY TOOK ERR JERRBS!!!!!!!

I'm not against automation, as long as it is done in a white ethno state and not for the benefit of (((them))).

I'm not against automation. I'm a fellow NEET.

Because struggling is a prerequisite for a fulfilling existence.

because automation inevitably leads to full human destruction

?
The Jew wants you passive, ya dumb fuck.

which is why they have you work 60 hours a week so you're too tired to even think

or you could just live with 5 of your friends in a big house and not work hard at all

Better amputate my eyes and tongue then. Wouldn't want sensing or communicating to be easy now. After all, we only live to struggle, so amputating my crucial organs is making the most out of my life. Thanks Mr. Peterson.

because the people here (those who finished high school) work at fast food chains and therefore are in high risk of being replaced

My wagecuck job allows me to do many more things in my lifetime than you can. I also enjoy my wagecuck job a lot

UBI is inevitable

Generation a will turn heavily on the right as the pendulum swings back. In the mean time automation will help women return to the home. What's your problem with that?

We are economic auto-didacts, self-taught philosophers and gifted visionaries. While others waste their life labouring under the orders of those who see only material cost in life, we pursue leisure above all else, knowing as we do that leisure and time to oneself is the basis of genius. Despite many people disliking the culture and society they help maintain through their work, and despite understanding now that we have only a single life on earth and that any meaning we attribute to it as the result of self-willed or socially-inculcated ideologies. they continue to wake early and trudge to their jobs for one single reason: Guilt. Throughout time religions have taken advantage of Man's guilt. a guilt experienced for no logical reason except that he unlike other animals is a self-aware being whose abstract thoughts conflict with the apparently practical, rational reality he finds himself a part of. We post-guilt NEETs will not bow to internal or external pressures encouraging us to sacrifice our contentment and sensitive dispositions for the sake of attaining money, or womenfolk. We alone stand proudly, detached from but keenly observant of the slave masses who yell at us for not being as unhappy as they are. We alone, we band of true men. defend our right to live a dignified life against those wishing to deprive of us of it. Yes you can mock. you can criticize. you can echo the demands your masters make upon you. But who is likely to regret their lives more? The noble and dignified NEETs who spend their truly precious time reading, pondering, philosophizing and engaging in critical, urgent debate online? Or the miserable, resentful masses. their eyes bloated and sagged by excess folds of skin. their hair falling out and their gums bleeding from stress, their bowels destroyed by a sedentary lifestyle spent at their desks clicking endlessly while their boss breaths down their necks? This is reality. This is 2017. We are the future.

Hegel?

>Better amputate my eyes and tongue then.
That may be an improvement for yyou.
But, struggling to overcome something that can be overcome. Struggling to grow a limb back is a retarded strawman used by a retarded neet.
Enjoy The Avengers part 87, reboot edition 12. That's a glorious future.

>which is why they have you work 60 hours a week so you're too tired to even thinks
Yes, you have to work0 hours a week in order to pay for 1000 channels, super high speed internet, a new phone every month, eating at restaurants, and generally not giving a fuck about things like a budget.
You have to work hard for the jew to live in the jews paradise.
Enjoy.

we are replacing you

Your mantra is to choose the path of most resistance. By your logic I should live my life to its fullest by eking an existence in the harsh Arctic.

What I'm arguing is maintenance. Constantly assess your conditions and determine whether or not you are discontent. If one is discontent, then one should actively labor to improve one's situation. This would mean that a NEET on gibs should only start working if they are discontent with their current situation. Endless onus becomes working for the sake of working.

>Why are you against automation?
I'm not. Automation means we can stop importing third world shitskins.

can't wait for the BBC bots to fulfill the white woman needs

>you have a false dichotomy
You believe either you are a neet or a wage slave. I am a business owner and a neet, I made myself wealth to be a bigger neet. You are doing it all wrong.

I have saved money under every wage I have ever made.

>Your mantra is to choose the path of most resistance.
No.
My mantra is decide on the life you want, and if it's anything half-worth getting, there will be a many obstacles in the way and then stop at nothing when it comes to overcoming said obstacles and achieving the life and/or goals you want.
Automation to become a neet is a horrible fuckin thing. However, automation in order to facilitate mans higher goals is a good thing, we can agree on that can't we?

book.jfg.world

this will explain everything, child

Because slave labor was a contributing factor to the fall of Rome. If rely to much but with machines this time then we risk our society collapsing.

If that happens you neets would be the first to go. We would all have to work harder at that point to survive and I doubt any of you lazy asses would lift a finger.

>we are replacing you
Canada has a mens soccer team?

>moving goal posts this hard
you were the fag that argued with the teacher every day weren't you?

do you go outside?

>do you go outside?
No. It's December and I live in Canada.
>you were the fag that argued with the teacher every day weren't you?
Yes.

>Automation to become a neet is a horrible fuckin thing. However, automation in order to facilitate mans higher goals is a good thing, we can agree on that can't we?
It depends on the individual. If one decides that being part of their society is something they don't want to do, and that society is offering them gibs, then that person should be a NEET and collect gibs up until the point where one is discontent with their current situation as a NEET on gibs. At that time, they should actively work to improve their conditions until they are content again, then execute maintenance. "Man's higher goals" is a subjective concept. One might interpret that as artificial wombs and waifu bots, another as space exploration, and another still as the digitization of the mind to discard our flesh. Keeping it simple, there should be as many goal setters as there are people, with each determining whether or not they are discontent then adjusting accordingly. We should not force dreams to be memes, even if you think that someone living their dreams as a NEET on gibs is utterly pathetic.

How exactly is someone else owning a machine supposed to feed and clothe my family?

We are at the point where we can automate everything and by luck our birth rates are slowing down - it's perfect UNTIL mad idiot cunts try to ride the high horse of fake media morality allowing their (((masters))) to import millions of scum to ruin everything.
Aaarrrrrrgghhhhh! I'm angry now

I'm an airline pilot. I have no boss breathing down my neck. I'm alone up there, in charge. Love it

We can't allow that
Everyone must own their own bots somehow (but not in a shit communist way).
You buy and look after your own worker bots that go to work for you.

>airplane pilot
Your job will get replaced by robots just like Uber drivers will be replaced. Enjoy it while it lasts

This is almost word for word what I said out loud opening this thread.

>We should not force dreams to be memes, even if you think that someone living their dreams as a NEET on gibs is utterly pathetic.
user, I'm a psychologist, it's the NEETs that think they're pathetic, I know this because they tell me this. They're self haters, it's overall not a good thing for ones psyche. And I'm aware that the fact that I work with them exposes me to selective sampling, but I would refer you to look at the rise of mental disorders, most of which have to do with sociality and human interaction, and the overall reliance on pills which is rising for each subsequent generation.
However, the rest of your post was well thought out and a good read and I think we'd agree on a lot if we had a better forum for it.

NEETs are the new aristocracy, we shall replace the Jews as the ruling class. That's why the Jew is so determined to make us work, to become wagecucks like you.

It's not like once automation takes over everything you won't be able to move out into the country and become a subsistence farmer like we've been doing for thousands of years. That option isn't going away.

As automation improves, everything will get cheaper and cheaper, even buying your own automation equipment. This is the process of civilization. If the central bankers stopped inflating these gains away, in 50 years things would be so cheap you could support yourself on the equivalent of $1 an hour or less. This means you could make an actual living by just grinding for WOW gold or something basically useless like that.

But this will never be a reality while the central bankers keep preventing deflation and while we have minimum wage laws. They still have the soviet dream of everyone doing hard jobs in a factory for the next ten thousand years, but they'll be our overlords so they don't care.

What do you tell those NEETs? Do you tell them that they will for sure be happier if they work towards the higher goal of the week? The best answer for them, in my anecdotal experiences, is to let them know that there are myriad combinations of living conditions and variations of effort to attain those living conditions. Striking a balance is key. I agree that the planning phase for this can be too much for some, but surely most people don't find that reconciling living conditions with the work required to get and maintain those living conditions is impossible, right? If it is impossible for most of the population, then I dare to say that you have an excellent point in forcing the dreams of chronically dissatisfied individuals without rudimentary decision making skills.

Get rid of the Jews and you'll rid yourself of (((inflation)))