Redpill me on women

What are the absolute red flags for women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iz_mVgEzqg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If she's holding a red flag

Italian women have penises.

They ask to be heard as equal.

If she is breathing.

"daddy"

rich parents

ruining an awesome body with shitty tattoos

if she's ok with faggots. having lesbian friends.

>fake blonde
>negroid ass
And the world thought Italians had taste.

Basically women are parasites, unironically.
They mimic u to het access to a host, and then they try live off of it.

It served a porpose in stoneage, when women would constantly be pregnant, but today its just outrighr parasitism.

women being attracted to me is usually a red flag if they already know me

THIS

"lots of male friends tee hee"

Lol, I second this.

yep, fucked up shit

Facebook is SHIT. But it has a use.
Most girls have a facebook. Find it.
Check her photos.
Now then....are the photos of family, landscapes, a few taken of her ( often by other people ) ?
Or are they selfies? How many selfies? 10 ? 50 ? 150 ?
The number of selfies is directly correlational to her narcissism. The more selfies and the greater the frequency, the greater the narcissist.
Many women are narcissist.
You DO NOT WANT to waste your time there.
Trust me.
And what I just told you? Is exactly how you can tell. Straight from the beginning.

seeing big black cock stretching white pussy is best feeling in the world. you can see her face realizing that her own race is subhuman and lesser compared to superior black race. black dick can provide such pleasure white one never can. its so big and juicy, it reaches place whitey will never get even close to. once women gets blacked black dick casts spell on her and she can never go differently but black or asian.

>What are the absolute red flags for women?
a vagina. if you see one of those you can bet its a woman.

Spot on. Basically if she's constantly trying to prove that she's got the moral high ground, even though her lifestyle's completely opposite, you should avoid her (this applies to anyone, really). Women care about three things: vanity, sex and time. You need to realize that time is EVERYTHING for them, they're fixated with staying young, even if they know it's impossible. I've been with a fair share of women (even dated a Canadian once) and when you get to know them, it's sad to find out that they're afraid of being old as fuck.
I'm not joking, women are afraid of hitting their 30's-40's more than anything, so don't fall for any woman in her late 20's trying to settle down or looking for someone 'special', just move along.

The thing about us is that we don't care much about growing old just as long as our dicks work, because at the end of the day we don't rely on makeup and other garbage to achieve things (except for a haircut now and then).

Lots of male friends. Trust me, she's bouncing around

Coloured hair
>USA
pic related, amerishit
ultimate cuck

dated blacks or would date a black

You really don't know these days..
I would say a lighter voice is a good sign the person is a female.

this

Horse girls.

Any girl who owns a horse, especially if its for "therapy" reasons, is batshit crazy and will ruin your life.

Stay away.
This is your FINAL warning.

Beef curtains are like the bright colors on poisonous tree frogs: they are nature's message to steer clear and certainly never ingest.

>When you have to pressure wash the pussy barnacles off your date cuz you thirsty af

That's a nice advice,especially because people who spend to much time on social network tend to be void and stupid as well as narcissist.
> she's constantly trying to prove that she's got the moral high ground
it's hard to find a woman who doesn't do that honestly, they all want to appear perfect
shit, my gf has coloured her hair in the past

And what if she've had feeding disorders such as anorexia or bulimia?

The thing about "would date a black", is that it is difficult to know, whether or not she is conforming to the expectations of society - or she genuinely have no preference. She could very well just say she has no preference or would date a black man, because she hasn't examined her own preferences, but when it comes to it, then it comes down to it then she never see herself dating any specific black man.
youtube.com/watch?v=-iz_mVgEzqg&t=1s

Lying. Most women think that it's acceptable to lie. Call them on it and move on. If you don't, well, get ready for "fun".

Eating disorders don't count as a red flag, they're an air raid alarm when it comes to evading women.

Liking horses

>nig and nog
also video not available in australia

Cute bra. Love the little wings.

They look anything like Ms. Emma.

I keep seeing this meme. Can you elaborate? Since there are quite a few horse-riding qts where I live.

obesity
tattoos
over the age of 12

>tattos
>piercing
>feminist
>single mom
>dyed hair
>divorced
>frequent social media user

Women are evil cause they dont wanna sleep with me.

>tattoos
>Strong political opinions
>Watches sports
>"Doesn't get along with other women"
>Baby talk
>Coalburner
>Messy apartment
>Fucks you by the third date

Irreligious

havent this niggers ever heard of a salad?

you know what happens when the russians come and are greeted by this,
they laugh and rape.

TFW didn't receive unconditional love from mother so now you can't ever trust women to love you

>even dated a Canadian once
You poor bastard.

This.

Outright saying you wouldn't date a certain race is "racist" now so they'll probably pretend they'd date all men. Judge their actions not their words.

Other anons talked about it in other threads ,could you elaborate that,I'm interested in why this eating disorders are so important when picking a women.

The number one biggest red flag with 100% negative correlation is parent issues. If she doesn’t have a good relationship with her parents she is fucked for life

whats her name?

if their parents arent still married

This 1000 times over

Apart from the other red flags already mentioned like lying, dating degenerates and having lots of male friends there's also way too expansive clothing, she will ditch you during financial problems.

Too much makeup is a good indication of insecurities and batshit crazy emotional episodes.

All of this.
Also...
>look at her mom and how she looks/behaves (this is your future)
>relationship with her dad (no dad, huge red flag)
>past relationship (abusive ex? red flag!)
>her friends
>money management ( if she can't manage her own money she will mismanage your money too)

i don't have any sauce i've find it on /s/ a while ago

Ok so I just started dating this chick from my high school that I only knew of back then (26 now). She's really cool and also conservative as fuck. But there's some problems I've been finding out slowly

>is atheist but mostly because she doesn't think about God, not full neckbeard at all
>has quite a few tattoos and plans on getting more
>has a lot of friends, but both guys and girls
>has hooked up with a chick once, but not actually bi
>has gone to strip clubs
>loves sex and is crazy about my cock

The good thing (I guess) is that she's been in a few long term relationships so I don't think she's too shitty. Plus the last one she left she did so because her ex never wanted to get married and never wanted kids.

I know there's a bunch of shitty stuff up there but she is really cool, very polite, conservative, etc. All the things I'm not too crazy about I feel like I can deal with if things get serious and she never does them again. Like when she says something and sees I don't like it she always says is that ok like she wants to please me.

Basically this chick is crazy about me but the false flags suck. What do you guys think? I'm gonna keep fucking her for now but idk about long term. There are some really good signs and some bad signs too. What do bros?

W2C bra? kek the captcha is "stacy"

I0
It has something to do with their inability to maintain a meaningful relationship without holding power over the other person - so they form a strong relationship with the horse very easily because it desperately needs their attention and care at all times, since horses are notriously difficult and meticulous to take care of.

This carries over into your (potential) relationship with them.
If they feel you do not always need them the same way the animal needs them, they will panic and become hostile.

>also a lot of them generally have mental/personality disorders

Hahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhah "very conservative" hahahahahaha hahahaha

Pump and dump you cuck

I think any mental disorder is an “air raid siren”, but since eating is kind of a big thing for humans to survive then it makes sense that an eating disorder would change ones life radically

Tattoos, kids, heavy alcohol use or even any alcohol use (drugs are obviously deal breakers), and last but not least-television watchers are to be avoided at all costs. TV literally changes the way people think, and I'm not referring to stimulating their brains for conversation; no, TV literally programs one's mind to push agendas, and works well enough for most people of whom are easily molded for any purpose.

It's no accident that women started acted more coldly towards (straight) men after the "metoo!" witch hunt got underway. It's sad and infuriating.

>conservative as fuck

>hooked up with a chick
>tattoos
>has gone to strip clubs
>atheist
>loves sex

lmfao

Naw the labia minora are like dick size, they're a genetic thing. I've seen virgins with protruding labia and women asking for their third abortion with tiny ones.
Dont be an idiot
And yes I've seen a lot more vaginas than you so I'm fairly sure

Anyone got sauce on this semen demon?

wew that text. reminds me of a girl I dated once and triggered in a similar fashion. best part about all of that is she is nearing 30 and still single kek

has a big dog

Mouth stinks of cum

>heir 3
Vote to this

>Big Ass

Implies higher chance of fertility, notice how women are slowly becoming curvier and more busty recently...Men find curey women more attractive than a size 0 model that snacks on crackers and ramen noodles.

Get yourself a thic bitch that can cook my G

not japanese

so...every women in barcelona?

> has kikebook
Red flag right there

Dating a nonvirgin I can spot the cuck from here

wears sweat pants in public

Don’t marry her. I understand and empathize that you might really like her/love her but that’s a timebomb. I really did love (and still do in a way) pic related but she’s a fucking train wreck of a person. Just gotta live with knowing that sometimes girls aren’t fixable

post more of this

Yeah I know. It just sucks cause it's hard enough to find a real conservative chick who's actually cool.

I know I know, Sup Forums is always right. I'll keep getting my dick wet and move on with my life

lol this is from one of those fake text apps right
that’s not actually a real conversation

Biggest red flags for wife prospects:
>not a virgin

I only have a couple more
I literally couldn’t make it up if I tried

future single mother.... if not already.

post more
I wanna see where this trainwreck of a human being can go

This.

she's just mad you're right, she can't even make a good argument for her point

>hurr durr it's the current year I'm gonna get dicked by some nigger now take that

would love more of these text screenshots, user

>false flags

marry her, you belong together

>over the age of 12
agree I've had plenty of lgfs that never exceeded this age
They were some of the most pure girls I've ever had the pleasure to meet

Tfw mom was emotionally distant and now I chase women I can't have

Nearing the end of our relationship I had evolved into quasi-chad

DID I MENTION THAT SHE IS VERY CONSERVATIVE? VERY C O N S E R V A T I V E. DONT YOU APPROVE /POL ??? I SAID SHE IS VERY CONSERVATIVE DID U HEAR ME??

tfw mom was never there so now you have the female attention whore personality disorder

Dude I'm 26 if I find a non virgin it's like a needle in a hay stack. I still gotta get laid
Jesus. See this chick is nowhere near like that. That's why I posed the question cause she's got great attributes and I know her through good friends so it's not like idk her past and shit. Plus she's ridiculously honest, that's why she's told me shit she's done and always wants to know if I'm alright with it. I can't change her past and she doesn't know even half the shit I've done but it's a slippery slope I'm on I know that.

I'll probably just leave it as a fling for now anyways. It sucks though when the chick is this cool and we get along so well.

proofs

>checks flag
>adds random insult
I thought Italians were suppose to be more creative than that.

Are you posting the screens in chronological order

Tattoos.
Hands down give away she is fucked in the head (not in a good way)
I've learned from experience

?????

I've met plenty of girls who come out and bluntly say they will never date a black because of the STD rate among them, the fact they leave their kids and their culture is shit. Not even memeing, these women do exist and (surprise) they're gen-z women.

t.Gynaecologist

Ask her about parents. If they're together and she loves them both with no gripes, keep her. Anything less, either leave or hit and quit, or heli ride.

found the boyfucker