The pentagon just announced it can not find 44,000 troops and 23 trillion dollars

The pentagon just announced it can not find 44,000 troops and 23 trillion dollars.

What does Sup Forums think this is being used for?

youtube.com/watch?v=BITIr_MqL-w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DEbAUcdfbmk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-10/pentagon-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trilli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"looses"

I would cease to support my country entirely, if I knew this is how they do things. Money just disappears, billions in bailouts, things like that. Absolute low tier.

How do you lose 44,000 troops?

Yeah......um............I'm out of .....where...am...I?

illegal slave trade

I bet kikes have it

try to start a war with russia and then lose the election for presidency

I'm not justifying this, but anyone who tries to account for Items in a large company would have a hard time. Why? Because if a chair breaks someone throws it out. Bam! you are now short. Now do that millions of times and try to come back and account for all the missing equipment. Every thing counts in large amounts. You just can't track it.

youtu.be/DEbAUcdfbmk

How do they lose more shekels than Moshi printed?
Troops are in dirtnaps in Syria.

My question is - why did they let it get that far? Why didn't they just drop a few more skyscrapers, fly another plane into the pentagram, and blame the Iranians? Do you think it's because they think we're onto them?

Fuck this government

I want WW3 NOW!!!!!!

space is ours.

They're off world fighting xenomorphs

wait.
TRILLIONS ???????

It's obviously all the grunts stealing paperclips, bic pens, and post-it notes from the office supplies. Petty office theft is a major drag on our economy and our military preparedness: when Russia attacks and there are no post-its in the supply cabinet, what are our brave men and women in uniform going to do?

I assume some folks claimed there were more troops than in reality as part of a money embezzlment thing.

Search Results
Billions in equipment being left behind in Afghanistan - Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../billions-in-equipment-supplies-being-left-behind-in-afghanista...
Apr 4, 2014 - How much stuff is the United States military leaving behind as it withdraws from Afghanistan after 12 years of war? Try some $6 billion worth.

They are being paid, also most likely voting Democrat
But no one can find if them as they dont exist

gay af and stupid too

Bullshit. It's only when companies fail at inventory control.

Old chair stays put until new chair arrives and it gets inventoried out when the new chair goes in.

>23 trillion single dollar bills are stacked in thousands of warehouses across the states
>Occasional singles are taken out by many of the 44,000 missing troops for strippers and natty light
That's what's happening friend. I'm not sure why it's a "mystery"

Shart in space, have you guys made an alien human hybrid yet? We all now how you Americans love miscegenation.

You cant even spell loses right and you guys created the language.

there's a reason normal companies run ghost employee audits every few months

Yeah, you know. like the 2.8 Trillion that the kikes embezzled/robbed right before 9/11

Lucky Larry at it again I see.

He can't keep getting away with it

There will probably be another 911 like false flag to cover this up.

I could get behind this. Good for moral

You let them loose.

That doesn't mean every British persons English is flawless

>American education

I know basic logic isn't in your curriculum but come on, it must be all the sugar shite they fed you since childhood

>natty light
Surely our boys deserve at least natty daddys. At least

Oh yes the Pentagon lost 40x our annual defense budget. Right.

Sage and report, folks. Shill/slide thread

you two chucklefucks must enjoy doing the talking papers for your shill lords.

That volume of money is still nowhere near, NOWHERE near, a paltry 6 billion or even common day to day fraud.

Wow, that IS enough for a seekret spees progrom.

That Cory 'muh spheres' Goode might not be full of shit after all.

probably, we are the kikes number 1 now. you know what happens when we start uploading ayyy's.

Lol okay Mr. King of just fuck my shit up senpai. At least we have guns to shoot niggers when they act up. All you can do is lick their balls when they're facefucking you.

Daily reminder that the Moon and Mars are rightful American soil and Venus belongs to Russia. Space treaties are only effective when they can be enforced. Get fucked.

It's over less than 20 years you stupid fuck. Try reading the source before posting. Wait, don't do that, just kill yourself instead

Lol if the military loses money it must be a secret space program and not corruption or incompetence

-t. brainded

Nah, the military is meticulous in documentation
The only way things go missing is if someone covers something up
If they "lost it" it means they either sold it, destroyed it somewhere it wasn't supposed to be, or they're paying someone

I believe it was 2.3 trillion. It would take 50 years to organize the paperwork for a proper accounting.

Those two divisions of brave marines were sent to invade hell but had to close the gate behind them to prevent demons from spilling out into the US after being over run.

in all seriousness our black budget is bigger than all of euro military spending combined.

You can not account for the lost equipment.
What you should try to find what happened to the lost cash. There was a lot of cash that disappeared

This is the article the video references:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-10/pentagon-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trilli

I at least we're not getting massacred by our own police force. At least our niggers aren't embarrising us on a daily basis how is it in a first world country like a America (supposedly) there can be 700 shooting deaths in Detroit last year alone?

How is it that niggers can get away with raping white women on masse and the media stays silent iits 20,000 annually good Lord

Holy shit confirmed

>Those digits

I thought these amerimutts were the ayy offspring of your space marines

> hell
> 666
They obviously failed their mission right Satan?

What's the secret Australian shit the CIA owns? It's all been funneled to Tom Delong

Damn

It's already being covered up. The MSM are saying nothing about this. It should be front page of every paper in the world

They are stationed in Israel. Trump sent US soldiers to defend Israel in secret before moving the embassy.
Funny how we can't mobilize troops against the shitskin invasion of the west but we sure can waste time and money doing Israel's bidding.
The christcuck obsession and love of Jews is bordering mental illness territory

20+ year Army vet here senpai. AMA.

It's real. The DoD is really just that incompetent with your money.

Um, sweetie... that's not how it works. If you purchase a chair, you would log the expense of purchasing that chair when you buy it. You don't have to go back and count all the chairs to know you spent that money on chairs. When these agencies report "missing" money, it's literally that they spent the money without accounting for how it was spent upfront.

This and organ harvesting.

When ever you take over a company, Division, or office you should conduct an audit. That way you can write off all the missing shit and not get blamed for it. I have seen it many times. If you haven't, you haven't worked in big companies. This is the Government 10 times worse.

No shit Sherlock, only complete anti-american scum and jealous eurocucks pretend that we don't have a space program hidden from the world.
We already know we have barge satellites in space even though it was made "illegal" by the UN

exactly!

44k missing soldiers are used in the secret space programs, and that money is used to fund fleets of starships and the slave colonies on Mars with a few trillions used to hush politicians

creating a division or two on paper, funding as though it exists for those sweet defensebux, then forgetting it never actually existed in the first place and wondering what happened to it

Why do americas constantly talk about niggers fucking others women when this country could form an army with the mullattos its birthed

Wasn't there already an attack today in NY?

They don't know where they are. In transit? AWOL? They are paying them but simply don't know where they are atm. DoD has about 2mil troops.

>Mars
>Colonies
>For slaves
Have you no taste? Titan is the only place worth putting slaves on

No, there was just some animal who couldn't even blow himself up properly.

Our benevolent kike overlords will get them back, right?

Yes, poor Bangladeshi dude got thrown money to his family from ISIS if he tried to blow up a Subway station. Faulty wiring lead it to burn the ever loving shit out of him

The 44k is there losses in Afghanistan and Iraq they haven't reported

For me, it's Britain. The best Country in the West. I didn't even ask for a big Paki rape gang to ravage my wife but Britain is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I ordered some chicken biryani and the Paki shop owners ran off with my daughter. I said, "Wow, did that just happen!?" and the nice friendly British police officer laughed and said, "I'm going to put you in jail because you don't respect these brown peoples' culture!".
Now the other inmates greet me with "hey it's that racist American!" and ALWAYS give me three proper rapes a day. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere in British prison, I'm under constant surveillance except for in the showers which is where they usually rape me. Usually. So if you want a great chicken biryani that's affordable, ruins your life really fast, and can make you hang yourself with a prison sheet.
I don't even spit out the Paki semen anymore, it's delicious! What a great country.

Yeah we have problems. That's what happens when you let half of Africa into your country. Its fucked. But there's over a billion legal registered guns in civilian hands in America, and probably 500 million that aren't registered or legal. And trillions of rounds of ammo. And guess who has them. Sure we have niggers here. But we actually have the ability to overpower them if it came down to it. There's only 10 or 20 million niggers of fighting age here. And over 100 million white men of fighting age. The math isn't hard. And sure cops are killing civilians, that's not something you deal with over there. But guess who they kill. The problem. All developed countries have rapists and pedophiles but guess who your police force is protecting. The average white British citizen? Fuck no. They're defending the Muslims and Africans that get to do whatever the fuck they want. They get to have guns. They get free housing. And they get to rape your kids with impunity. Not so much as a word about it will get you thrown in jail. Its fucked up everywhere bro. But here, i can carry a loaded gun on me at all times. We love you UK bro. The anglosphere must not fall. But these days being British means having a British passport. Your government and media says so. You can keep talking shit about America. But whenever you want to move here and get some guns you're welcome to.

DeLong is just a distraction That project will give the public the run around and string them along for as long as they can until the people putting their faith in them give up on the idea that any of this may be true. The powers to be are wanting to take control of the information about ET's and higher technology because they don't want it all spilling out.

Well, this too. Ghost soldiers.

They never existed to begin with.

>Only 20k a year
We could only hope to ever catch up to you nigel

Stargate exploration missions.

You send them into space

You win this time Satan

Spooky. Wouldn't surprise me though.

44k is mostly desertion.
The red pill has broken into the military.

I am glad I didn't know who I was fighting for while I was in the sandbox.

Simple answer? They never existed in the first place. Phantoms on the payroll - the money goes to corrupt officers.

Ok

Warhammer 44K

Why do you think we're broke?

Deepstate has been embezzling for decades to fund God only knows what.

Don't worry. You were doing God's work getting rid of some of the problem before it lands on the shores of the western world. Proper good job m8

WITNESSED

Did they check Israel's pockets?

F

Get ready boys, a coup is inbound.

>The DoD is really just that incompetent

Well if this is true, it's a little worse than incompetence. Blackwater was incompetence. This is treason. Have you noticed officers becoming increasingly nervous?

>to fund God only knows what
Their degenerate lifestyles. Deep State is full of frat boys and pedophiles.

>23 trillion
You forgot the decimal or did that on purpose.
Either way fuck you

>looses

Everyone who misspells "loses" needs to be shot.

Its 2.3 trillion according to link.
OPs faggotry is showing

They didn’t. The trump admin is sending a message through the same occult symbology and numerology the elite use to mock humanity, they’re flipping it on them and letting them know, through the number listed itself, that they’re completely exposed and soon to be eternally ass fucked by the demon they worship. The missing funds have been going into a space fleet and bases on mars and the moon, being operated by the USN and developed by Skunkworks. The ships themselves take less manpower than typical USN seafaring vessels, Nimitz class carriers and even smaller subs, which gives you an idea of how many ships we already have in space. The technology we have is unimaginable and surpasses what has been written about in science fiction. Everything you know about reality is a deception. Trump is about to usher in a golden age of humanity not seen since Atlantis. God bless you all, stay strong, it’s coming.

Oh, so they are counting the missing 2.3 trillion from before 9/11?