Another coal burner pays the price

yahoo.com/news/man-beat-3-old-girl-170521288.html

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/man-beat-3-old-girl-170521288.html
youtu.be/eu7qgpR2Kb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Must give her props, she spent her whole life proving how not racist and progressive she is.

Most of her pics are public...
[FB] /photo.php?fbid=10154974671495784&set=ecnf.506735783&type=3&theater

Maybe she must know what race traitor deserve

If one mother and one father is good, then one mother and three fathers must be really really good, amirite?

I didn't want the kid to die, just the mother. TOLL OUTSTANDING

pretty sad desu, the kid did not deserve it

It was a half breed, better to put it out of its misery

no, but then again she's a 52%

>yahoo.com/news/man-beat-3-old-girl-170521288.html
In this case put everyone out of their misery

We all know you big tough white nationalists are just a bunch of softies deep down, it's in your DNA desu youtu.be/eu7qgpR2Kb4

I know a single mother who has 2 boyfriends and the actual father living together. It's fucked

that isn't the same guy

Look at the comments

She monkey branched from one.... monkey to another

I was about to say "and nothing of value was lost", but damn, she's just a cute kid who had a nigger for a father and a roastie for a mother.

The father looks at least 30-40% European, making her 30-35% nig nog.

ironic that the dark skin nigger seemed like a good guy and it was the mulatto who did the killing

Mixed aren't psychologically fit.

I LOVE happy endings!!!

very interesting, also i have never met an adoptee who was right in the head

I blame the southern states for all of america black problems...why didnt you let lincoln send them back home

and with that kind of family, the kid has 0% chance of adding any value to anything. you shouldnt doubt yourself anonn.

The half breeds are the real problem tho. Most white women don't want to sleep with some coal-black, 100% nigger. They fall for the mixed race guys because they look less African and they can still virtue signal.

That’s pretty sad. Poor kid. Rip

(((white wonen)))

No it isn't.
This is the perfect ending for all race mixing whores. And we as white people shouldn't lift a goddamn finger to help them.

>I'm so insecure about blacks fucking our wimminz that I take pleasure from seeing little kids get hurt
Y'all need to kys

>t.butthurt mutt

kid is already fucked up if he thinks this is normal
if people think kids should accept things like that and not flip out they don't understand how kids work and they shouldn't have one

hol up

ANOTHER ONE PAYS THE TOLL

ONE KILLED BY KESHAWN, ONE RAPED BY DEQUAN

Wimminz don't listen to facts and logic about the dangers of coal burning, ridicule is the only option

these stupid bitches will never learn. I have no sympathy for coal burners, they should all be hanged.

wahhhahahahahahahahaha

>more upset over this thread than a nigger killing his mutt

Dumb nigger

and absolute ostracization. once women realize they will be ridiculed and ostracized they will change.

Abandon your people, your people abandon you.

BM/WW is rare anyway, especially compared to WM/BW. You guys have no reason to get assblasted about race mixing. Also that innocent kid didn't deserve to die, taking pleasure from this is sick

>marry a pavement ape
>be surprised when he chimps out like a pavement ape
>u guys r meanies
lmao

Even if you think that the mom was a whore, that doesn't mean that the kid deserves to die for it

Agreed user there are some sick individuals here.

Quit linking your stupid videos

More mulatto kids only further racially divided my nation.
I love see those little shits get killed. I think it's funny.

keeplurking

>stop being right about black people reeee

Lol at your life

That is horrible. Poor little girl. People who abuse children are worthless.

Why do niggers always have a completely blank expression when taking couples photos. It's like there's no feelings towards the woman other than "muh dick".

>before dying from injuries

Crisis averted

Our empathy has run out nigger

Tree swingers always confuse being human with being a softy, Evolution takes time

White women are absolute garbage when it comes to parenting and put others in charge of parenting. It's not just shitty nogs either, there's a fuck ton of shitty white parents too. I lived through it.

I had a white trash ass step dad who would attack my brothers and I (Norfolk, VA). It went on for ten years until ironically a nog marine saw our step dad attacking me with a pipe and proceeded to pound his face into oblivion. Women fucking suck. Especially single mothers.

what would you nazbol do about coalburning?

Being Russian I have taken out a few sand monkeys thereby limiting the coalburners supply of pets, but they breed like flies

Kek I like how he looks like the stereotypical "handsome mulatto" exemplar but is reveled to still be a savage

>Mom and dads

No thanks for government handouts, or is government one of those dads??

Maybe it's time to stop criminalizing men for having unwanted children.

I mean a woman had a kid she either has an abortion, gets child support, or gets the state to pay her.

A guy has kids and he either pays child support for 18 years to the baby mama, or he goes to jail.

Women don't have to pay the consequences of their immorality, why do men?

Would have saved this families life

BASED NIGGER

Maybe it's time to stop propping up niggers in our society.