Faggots want to get married, become an economic unit...

>faggots want to get married, become an economic unit, take kids out of the state system and otherwise contribute to society
>let's stop them from doing this because buttsex is gross

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yjaF7lrwME
good.is/articles/gay-sex-is-not-anal-sex
huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/anal-sex-heterosexual-couples-report_n_1190440.html
thebody.com/content/64466/oral-sex-more-popular-than-anal-sex-says-recent-se.html
menshealth.com/nearly-half-of-straight-men-have-had-anal-sex
good.is/articles/gay-sex-is-not-analsex
youtube.com/watch?v=5-EPTskEJrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You like getting shit in your urethra, OP, or do you like farting semen? Buttsex is gross, this is scientific fact.

It turns me on to smell shit as I fuck another man in the ass. I sometimes like to eat the shit out of a guy's asshole after I cum in it. The salt from the semen gives the shit a better more enhanced taste. This all adds to my proclivity to masturbate while in a public restroom that smells like shit or has other men taking a shit while im in another stall.

only 34% of fags have anal sex, compared to 51% of women, if thats your hang up... I honestly dont care if theyre not flaming about it.

Brraaap

>youtube.com/watch?v=_yjaF7lrwME

made me think of this , thanks for the lols.

Fags are fine. Gay marriage is not. Gays are not monogamous. Never have been. Never will be.

Honestly I don't care. I'm all for gay rights, but trans rights are another matter.

>Be SCATalonia
>Want even biggerr jewish state

>only 34% of fags have anal sex
Hahahahahahaaha
More like 99.999999997% do

Flamethrower time

kek

White nationalist conference meeting (2017, colorized).

Kys bigot

>take kids out of the state system

so they can watch their new "parents" die from aids?

fuck off

I'm a sperm donor baby. The son of two dykes. FUCK GAY PEOPLE!!! I'm going to find a final solution to the gay problem. The only thing keeping me alive is pure anger alone. I'm coming for you faggots.

Any questions?

>Ignore the disproportional amount amount of gays that are pedos.

>Ignore the disproportional amount of gays that have severe mental issues.

There are two types of gay people.
The otherwise normal, morally upstanding members of society are perfectly fine - often you wouldn't even really recognize them as gay under normal circumstances. These people are gay for the same reason animals in nature can be gay, shit just happens to be like that.

Then there are the degenerates that evolved from the gay pride movement. These are the "Flaming" faggots that have much higher tendencies to molest kids, raise children to be faggots like them and generally cause all the faggy shit we see today. These faggots are faggots because we're becoming a society of faggots.

The problem is that the degenerate faggots disguised themselves politically as the normal, gay members of society and started bawwing about not being allowed to marry, when in reality they were bawwing about not being allowed to eat shit in the streets and fuck their adopted children. The regular gays, as I understand them, hate the LGBT faggots more than anyone.

Homosexuals and other sexual deviants need to be sent to camps

faggots abuse their kids
end of thread
sage

The entire reason the government gives married couples a tax break is to foster an incentive to have children. Making it so that faggots/dykes can marry too cheapens government recognized marriage to become nothing more than just a tax loophole to be exploited.

That only happens because society is intolerant of their homosexuality though. It leads to these problems.

also STD rates....

no, they really dont. Anal sex is much more common amongst straight men then fags.

good.is/articles/gay-sex-is-not-anal-sex
huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/anal-sex-heterosexual-couples-report_n_1190440.html
thebody.com/content/64466/oral-sex-more-popular-than-anal-sex-says-recent-se.html
menshealth.com/nearly-half-of-straight-men-have-had-anal-sex

>be me
>5 years ago
>live with foster parents
>wake up in the middle of the night hungry, go grab some chocolate milk from the fridge
>hear Dad 1 and Dad 2 grunting and moaning, it sounds like they're fighting
>open their bedroom door to see if they're alright
>room smells like shit and sweat, see Dad 1 treat Dad 2 like a girl
Shit really was scaring. I fucking hate faggots now. They all have this faint smell of shit about them.

Not sure if this is true, but I always thought the most anti-gay thing to do would be let them raise children.

Disease spreading pedophiles have to right to adopt children.

I don't care if faggots want to get married but they absolutely shouldn't be allowed to raise children.

>That only happens because society is intolerant of their homosexuality though. It leads to these problems.

Not really, otherwise you would see the same problems in other minorities, which is not the case.

>see Dad 1 treat Dad 2 like a girl
in which way?

Yes, because it's entirely impossible that people with severe genetic mutations causing them to be sexually attracted to their own biological sex may also suffer other adverse effects.

Why should they get married, its not even possible from a christian standpoint. The state provides advantages for married only to promote the family unit, whiles gays are incapable of reproduction why is it in the states interest to recognize gay marrage?

>being gay is a genetic mutation

burger education

Fucking pedophiles.

>good.is/articles/gay-sex-is-not-analsex
>their most recent sexual experience
>thebody.com/content/64466/oral-sex-more-popular-than-anal-sex-says-recent-se.html
>Literally cites the same research
Again
>Last sexual encounter
So they don’t have penis in bum sex every encounter. I’m willing to bet that more fags have put a dick in an ass when compared to straight men when comparing rate per 100,000
Face it, faggots love shit on the dick and in their mouths.

Well it certainly worked for me. I've always felt like something was wrong without even being introduced to anti-gay propaganda. From birth I resented my parents. You can't have two females raise a male. Fuck em they denied me masculinity. I had to learn everything on my own.

>Pedophiles

I don't think you know what that word means.

They are homosexuals, not pedophiles.

Ray Moore is closer to a pedophile than these men.

Oh wow. Huff post. Such a good accurate unbias source of information.

Fucking fags are a plague on society. If you don't want to hang on day of the rope, quietly lurk in the shadows and stop being a huge piece of shit for the rest of your life.

Fuck you pedophile faggot. All you degenerates will hang.

they really dont, have you ever met a fag? Many, like andy warhol, are virgins.

its the first 4 results off google, huff post is likely to be more accurate on this then say the daily stormer

youtube.com/watch?v=5-EPTskEJrM

Women cant do anything right, so you hate gay people? that's not logical, but then again, you were raised by women

shut the fuck up

>casually ignoring the high chance of AIDS and predators

faggot here. Been in a monogamous relationship for years.

>Andy Warhol
>Literally the biggest flaming faggot of them all
>Virgin
He’s had more cockmeat shoved in both ends than a prostitute. You’d have to be retarded to believe an “artist”.
Also, your source still sucks ass. Find me one that either shows last sexual encounter for heterosexuals that is equal to or higher in Bum sex or one that shows total experience of faggots that is equal to or lower than heterosexuals in the Bum sex category. If you can’t then you can not prove faggots don’t enjoy shit on the dick as much as we all assume.

Faggots will hang on the day of the rope

Doubt it. Your partner has probably had multiple side dicks. Sucks to be gay and cuck

How about we get the government out of the business of marriage altogether?

ive provided plenty of sources to cite my claims, your only evidence is "i dont think thats true". The burden of proof is on you, not me. Most fags dont like anal sex, this is a fact, most fags just fap together or jerk each other off, thats it. Why does this bother you so much? Prehaps its because you have fapped with another guy and you now release that makes you as gay as most gay men? Regardless, its up to you to find a source to prove me wrong.

Fat chance, gays are becoming more monogamous while all you straights have thots blowing every nigger they can. It's not hard to redpill a qt bf because they're men with a higher neuronal mass.

I don't get this meme. Why would I just want to jerk off. Anal sex is great.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
*splashes sperm on the couch*

Do you redpill him before or after pozzing?

I wish I were born in Germany, or Canada. I'm going to move there some day, but still, while on paper we're defended and have rights, in theory, we get our shit bashed in, and the people get away with this scott-free.

>55% of homosexuals are pedophiles too

Yeah, I really feel like rolling those dice by giving TWO gays a child. Anyone got that Pew research gay promiscuity bubble chart?

>literal stalinist publications say gays don't have gay sex

Sure thing buddy

>55% of homosexuals are pedophiles too
gonna need a source on that one. It's more than likely 55% of pedophiles are homosexual

Never thought of it they wY.
Ubvoted

Let them have civil unions wih the same property rights etc. except for adopting kids, okay. But move your dirty AIDS-ridden hands off OUR marriage.

Wait, this isnt gay, they arent fucking each other yet, they are just naked and playing vidya they are bros nothing else

If you look closer, you can see an iphone. So it proves they are 100% gay.

Final solution? Just cut off welfare, see how long that shit lasts. Gays already have sex with strangers so much that simply not paying for their lifestyles will end up killing most of them.

Please stop goys, your making me even more sad to be a perfectly sane, abstinent, tax paying, redpilled American, who is attracted too and monogamously loyal with other men.

I'm you :(