FIRST THE TWO SCOOPS AND NOW THE DIET COKE?!

FIRST THE TWO SCOOPS AND NOW THE DIET COKE?!

IMPEACH PFRUUUMPF! IMPEEEEAAAAACHH!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2SBb1dhQJI&t=5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And two big macs too!

IMPEACH!!!

NeRnnAAAHhhhLd BLOrmph!!! der POrch!

HE'S LITERALLY DONALD MCRONALD!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO! WHAT WILL THE SJWS DRINK NOW?!?!

muh pbr

Nice clock

You like big black clocks, don't you?

Yes daddy, I love big traditional, Roman black clocks.

Is this really how low they've fuckin sunk? The biggest story is that the president drinks? Fuck the media.

>He's never seen a thin person drink diet coke
>Drinks a dozen diet cokes a day
This is why I love Trump, he's such an honest man in a cryptic way. He knows that he's fat, he doesn't care, he even makes fun of himself the way a sane, well-adjusted individual would and it's driving liberals insane.
I haven't been this happy since the 90s.

Lel I literally drink like 5 everyday. Hate the regular Coke because its too sweet.

He's lost a LOT of weight since taking office.

12 DIET COKES!!!???

KLUMPF MUST RESIGN

millennials hate old people so much they avoid them entirely and dont know they do weird shit like this

>FIRST THE TWO SCOOPS
a fat fuck eats two scoops while the rest get one because he's a cunt

>Change Trump to Trumpstein
OY VEY WE NEED A SHOAH FOR REALZ THIS TIME

Diet Coke? How about some diet CORK! youtube.com/watch?v=S2SBb1dhQJI&t=5s

Fuck, the aspartame is going to kill the Emperor. We need to warn him.

seriously i dont get why people like diet soda so much. its disgusting.

What do you think the Trump Tower climber was trying to do?

Stress will do that, he also now has the most stressful job on the planet. As this thread shows, Trump couldn't blow his nose with a paper towel without it becoming a national issue for tissue.

To be fair, artificial sugars are unhealthy. But at Trump's age, he'll die of natural causes before the cancer gets him.

It's a good thing overall. It keeps the idiots distracted freeing Trump to get more done behind the sceens.

>The biggest story is that the president drinks?

yeah and not even alcoholic drinks (unlike obama).

real (refined) sugar is just as bad

Yeah.
Because of the total mass of it. Sugar has tons of fructose.
Even though sweetener is not exactly healthy, there are only small amounts of it in the drink and it doesn't strain your liver and congest your blood stream...

as long as beer is good for me im happy

wow suddenly presidents doing things is bad when it's a person you don't like

>aspartame
>harmful

There's nothing harmful about artificial sugars. Stop parroting lefty sensastionalist bullshit

The quintessential american diet, I really don’t see an issue here.

BBBBRUF9MPTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTF

two sixpacks?!? sorry guys im off the trump train its been fun but this is where i draw the line

fuck off with the pbr bashing. ive been drinking it for 10 years because its the cheapest non-light beer. nothings better then spending $4 on a 6pack of tall boys to drink on a friday night on my porch

yeah im sure they ran out of ice cream

DIET DRUMPH!!

they dont put that in diet coke anymore. unless im think of diet pepsi?
zero calorie caffeine. dont have to brew coffee or tea. makes sense.

PBR? FUCK that shit! KEYSTONE ICE!! If you want the most bear for your buck

he was trying to climb the tower. that's it. unless he was retarded he had to know hed get nowhere near trumps office before they found out. plus trump wasnt even in the tower that day.

ill try some keystone this weekend. i like pbr because it doesnt taste much, but is really smooth
And im letting hipsters stop me from drinking it, because that only makes you a hipster for not like something because others do

DRUMPFY DUMPFY DRANK FUCKING COKE? IMDSQKSOSDKJSDOJQSOJDIQOSDOHHFOQSIHOHDQSOHDESODSQIBNCNOEQJDPEHIFPHIOSNQOHNDZAEH0EIFH0PHSQS0FHSQHFQSHSF0HSX_CH

NOT THIS TIME DRUMPHITES!!!

i drink old style when im in chicago (hometown). any opinion? ive never really thought about what beer im drinking

remember user its important to stay hydrated when shitposting on the internet all day

It tastes different at first but the weird aftertaste that the artificial sweeteners have eventually subsides and it tastes more like normal sugar after consuming enough. So it's like a sweet treat that doesn't count towards your caloric intake. What's not to love?

ive never even heard of old style. what would you compare it to?

I hope you realize hops is a potent xenoestrogen.

i guess cuz im a thinnigger i never really think about calories

Also to add to this if you spill diet soda it's not all sticky. You have to use a cleaning agent if you are wiping up non diet because the sugar is all sticky... with diet you can literally just wipe it up like you only spilled water. (Unless it's a stain prone surface)

i think it tastes like beer. it used to be official beer of the cubs, so thats what my dad would get when we'd go to the games in the summer

i dont think you can get it outside of chicago really though. unless youre in memphis or jew york bc of distribution centers

just looked it up and its actually a pabst brand from 1902. so if you dont like pbr maybe you wont like old style?

>xenoestrogen
lies ....

>Keystone
Absolute shit tier. Keystone is the absolute bottom rung on the beer hierarchy. Yeah, you get more bang for your buck. But at what cost?

When I lived in Queens (((NY))) I used to buy this polish beer that was super cheap and 9 percent alcohol.

I take it you've never had Steel Reserve.

The fuck?
I hate Trump now!

Don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

I didn't think there was anyone who drank more diet coke than I do. I bow to his superior technique.

>live in jew york
>scrap shekels to buy cheap beer
typical. 9% sounds interesting though

was it similar to the natty light which is basically beer flavored water with industrial alcohol added

Definitely my president. It is close to what I drink on a good day.

"hops contains big amounts of estrogen..."
fuck that im not touching dat shiet again
WTF COFFE RESTRICTS TEST TOO ?!?!?
REEEEEEE ill become teafag then

this is what i was thinking. I know PBR is for hipsters now, but i like it and it happens to be cheap. keystone is for alcoholics

>4L coke a day
BLUMPF IS NOT A NEET, THIS IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
IMPEAAAACH

>not growing your own coca fields to chew on their leaves
>kys

tell me about coca leafes
i heard chewing 1 leaf = 1 big cofee
or is someone tryna kill me by overdose

i used to drink that as well. As long as you brush within 30 mins of drinking one your teeth will still be good. Obviously other things may get affected like your running capacity.

It's like mich amber bock with way moar alcohol. VERY malty

>tfw had diabetes since I was 3 and have been forced to drink diet my entire life
regular coke just tastes too sweet nowadays

BIG BLACK CLOCKS!

It depends on your sensitivity and the freshness of the leafs.

WTF IMPEACH DRUMPF

Umporch D0nald mcRonald

TWELVE CANS!!!!!??????