Why is this anime so fucking good?

Why is this anime so fucking good?

Just wait a few more episodes and the pachinko arc will prove you wrong.

>S2
No it isn't

I don't get why people hate the pachinko arc. It might have been a little long-winded, but I loved every single twist.

>people hating on S2

Everything about S2 was really good. Only complaint you can have is Pachinko dragged on sometimes but everything that happened was great.

I'm enjoying S2 more than S1 so far. It feels much more realistic and less drastic as the gambling events in S1.

The OST is also miles better. Although I'm only on EP3, I'm a bit surprised he hasn't figured out the dice are probably rigged/weighted, especially all the cheating shit he's been through. The guy literally foreshadows it by talking about the 'weight' of his will.

Sucks that the OP is significantly worse in S2 than S1.

I fucking love Kaiji.

A lot of people apparently hated the lottery arc at the end of S1, but I felt it really demonstrated how much of a mastermind Hyodo was, whereas before I thought he was just your typical sadistic wealthy old man

The pachinko arc is the best one even if the game itself is dumb.

This. And even if it dragged on too much, it still managed to be entertaining which is quite a feat. Kaiji was fucking great, both seasons were.

ZAWA
ZAWA

Season 3 when?
Kurosawa anime when?
Zero anime when?

Why are their so little female characters?
I don't think S1 had a single female.

He knows something's up after the first game I think.
Not my cup of tea either. The mix of auto-tune and metalcore just doesn't jive with me.

It'd have been a horror anime if we had more female characters looking like that.

NO COUNTO
O

C
O
U
N
T
O

Gambling is a man's world or some shit

>I don't think S1 had a single female.

>at this point,kaiji was like,like he was in this swamp or something,like thats the equivelent of the situation he is in in this game right now.If we were to visualise kaiji's current situation is like,like he is in a minefield or something you know what im saying?he is fucked,dude just fucked.Like imagine death but death is a monster,and the monster is eating kaiji,aww man he really fucked up this time.he is really scared of death,y'namean?

this series' narration is literally the worst,turned me off so bad

Gamblekino.

>literally the worst,
So is your punctuation, fuck.

Is that a woman in Kaiji with a normal anime nose? I thought women were extintic in the Kaijiverse?

Wasn't there a receptionist or something like that at one point? A very short appearance, I might be misremembering things.

>kaiji keeps wasting his future on junk food
i know the author wanted to replaced the food with drugs but i doubt they'd be allowed to air it.

Alcohol was good enough, actual drugs would make them worse workers

the food thing is still super believable and relevant though. in fact i think I like it better.

It depends if you watched it weekly or marathoned it.

Anyone who kept up with that shit for two seasons deserves a goddamn medal.

>Kaiji has run out of money for the 58th time! Surely this is the end!
>But wait! He pulls a few more million yen out of his asshole!
>The fight against the cgi balls continues on to week 18

Not necessarily. Drugs were administered to WWII soldiers to keep them focused for extended periods of time. It's also a big thing with chinese men working hard labor. It's not like they're going to last +5 years in those conditions anyway.

are the triad and then nutbladder releases still the only/best ones out there?

Yeah, it'd probably be harder to emphasize with Kaiji if he ended up becoming a crackhead in addition to being a gambling addict.