Are asians superior to huwhites?

are asians superior to huwhites?

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkokxl.com/british-chavs-video-ladyboy-sex-goes-viral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

22 / 25 years old

Computers, cars, phones and internet invented by whites. Asians are soulless and uncreative, all they can do is copy.

On avg i would say yes bc i dont consider dick size as important as intelligence or good looks. Japanese girls are smarter than jewish girls and they dont even have sarah silverman fat girl hips or feministic tendencies. Marrying a jap girl is a great decision from many angles.

>superior
stop using superlative you 12 years old man child

you are not gonna get any pussy you fat piece of shit neet

12 year olds can't be a manchild you dumb beaner

I don't know about "superior" but they are certainly different. Not terrible.

thinner/smaller

there's no way all of them have the exact same pair of tits

yes ofc

the yellow man is the apprentice to the white man, but there is a reason whites are known as the master race. maybe one day theyll be able to snatch the rock from the white mans hand.

Japs and Koreans have developed some really high-tier breast creams and implants. For instance they can take fat from one part of the body and seamlessly inject it into the breast.

Gunpowder, compass, paper, printing press all invented by Asians. All used by whites to advance their own society. Asians now creating modern, advanced systems of robotics and computing superior to any European or American country. Are whites the real soulless human zoo curators that are incapable of thinking about the basic ideas and can only copy from other races and improve upon it? Hmm.
>btw arabs, greeks and Indians are not white (according to yourselves and me).

Any sauce on op please?

And none of them was invented by A FUCKING LEAF. You're welcome for the www, and Sup Forums, invented by an American.

No.

Paper: Egyptians
Printing press: Germans

All those other things aren't even close to the inventions I listed. White civilization (including Greece) is superior, just face the facts, Mohammed.

>Who is Alexander Graham Bell

>mentions barely one whose invention was much less significant compared to the internet, and all the modern technologies Americans invented.

What? You call that "high tier"? Thats a common thing even in here

The only thing they do is fucking "bleach creams" or whatever you may call it, it literally makes every part of their body look white. Every fucking part even their fucking asshole.

t. person that had to investigate that during sex

All you leafs Invented was a dogfucking law

We just did not outlaw it because leafs arent stupid enough to fuck dogs. Not our fault if your country decided fucking dogs was a grave enough offense to create a law against it.

Meanwhile whites are tanning to look more brown

Yesss

Shut the fuck up, you autismo chink.

You realize this is a boy right?

>he hasn't had the privilege of receiving a glorious canine cock in his boipucci

Sup Forums is based of a fucking jap site

10 and 13 :F

Good

>Printing press: Germans
Sorry leaf, but we germans invented the type setting press. Press copy such as with wood was earlier in Asia.

Tanning is at least natural, bleaching your butthole just to look more "white" to your gaijin bf or fuck buddy is not

The asians took all the degenerate shit from the west unfortunately

Creepy

So a big stamp?

>telephone wasn't important
>dominates human communications for over 100 years
>the internet begins on telephone lines

Wew, you're a stupid one, lad

>The only thing they do is fucking "bleach creams" or whatever you may call it, it literally makes every part of their body look white. Every fucking part even their fucking asshole.
What the fuck? Tell me more.

Rollin for 13

It's a boy

>telephone
>invented by using physics equations which American mathematicians brought upon

Yeah you're welcome for that as well

Nope, most of chink girls I fucked didn't bleach at all. Maybe you only fucked westernized fuckwhores who fucked 10000 whites before eyou

In the past, no. Today? Yes.

Go to China and get a feel for the culture. There are tons of Alpha Chinese dudes. Everyone thinks Asians are easy to shit on in the west, but that's because they're not the dominant culture. In Asia, they will fuck you up if you deserve it.

And of course, Asian women are beautiful.

Prove it

ITT: permavirgins push their fetish regarding asian woman that look like little boys on Sup Forums

>tfw no jap gf with big tits

>tools invent things

Surprised you haven't invented anything yet then.

Bright people use the tools at their disposal to create new things, but you aren't one of those, are you user?

Whats more to it? A few japanese girls told me that theres this sort of cream almost everyone uses that makes you look more whiter. It wont work on niggers of course, but it works as long as you are white-ish/yellow-ish and not full yellow

They use it just like makeup because it seems the more white you are in Japan/Asia the "better" you look

Lemme guess, you did it with some California whore who did not gave a crap about that kind of stuff, I had actual tourists from chinkland telling me about it

Without the tools, no invention as you exampled of internet brought to be based on a networking system, you halfwit self contradicting idiot

And theories/equations create tens of thousands of other inventions. They are more than """tools'''"". But you, supposedly some low IQ tradcuck driving an old truck, might think everything is the same level.

I like all of them. Numerals will decide my fate.

>believing what a chink says

Chinks have been trying to look like whites as far as I can remember, so I do believe that. Even in their autistic cartoons people look like Caucasians, not small eyed goblins

Eh,probably still would

Thats right lol, anime characters look like caucasians , but then again it might be for marketing purposes..

Maybe japs got nuked twice by some of them and started idolizing the dominators? Korean anime characters have much smaller eyes, for example. Japs just love BIG AMERICAN COCKS

Do you know how long I've been looking for this image? I saw it once but the thread was deleted before I could save it.

>You will never football punt his little beanbag as hard as you can

The Future is white and yellow. Knights compliment the Samurai.

>They use it just like makeup because it seems the more white you are in Japan/Asia the "better" you look
That's a recurring theme all over the world excluding some isolated places in Africa. Really makes you think...

>when you have to explain to someone that you called them a tool

Shouldn't you be in class right now?

www was a Brit. The history of the internet is complex though, it's not something I would credit to one nation alone. We had the Arpanet, the French had the Cyclades...

Yes. That's why we should mix with them to increase our superiority.

Anime became popular what, like 20 years ago in the west? I'm pretty sure older art looked more Caucasian as well, but I might be mistaken. I'm not expert in kawaii stuff

Might be the case, but seems like koreans and chinese crave good ol' white junk as well. Especially in korea, the poor men over there cant even take a picture of a female without approaching and asking them permission

Russians already did that to kazakhs and other stan countries. They are actually really beautiful most of the times

>Footbal punt
Why though?

>bangkokxl.com/british-chavs-video-ladyboy-sex-goes-viral/
Quintessentially Anglo.

no ass

whites invented nothing. It was all jews in their countries.

Just white women.

Wheres that plankton gif when you need it?

>YESSSSSSSSSS

To cause pain and discomfort. Beating up a trap and using them to practice your wrestling moves is the epitome of manliness.

This photo shows nice tits but when you look up their names you will be disappointed. They don't look like this photoshop mess

Did i ask for it's sex fag?

Alright, that's cool. As long as the name of the game is domination, I see no problem.

>superior
>superlative

This must be the Mexicanest post I've read today.

White women just cannot compete

I don't know, what was the general consensus that last 40,000 times this same thread was created?

That we should create it again.

what does her pussy smell like?

She's so pretty, but there's already Eurasian races in existence. Western Mongols, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Buryat Mongols, Siberians, Hungarians. Mmm, I need to put my Mongol dick in an Uzbek grill and rice her offspring like Chinggis Khan so he can grow up to fight the kikes with the warrior spirit.

rollan for my waifu

Yeah, it isn't a "I HATE FAGS" situation. Just the thought of beating up and humiliating a trap is fun. A lady is fine too, but traps have their own special deviant section.