IF YOU MAKE FUN OF MY CIRCUMCISED PENIS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING KILL SOMEONE

IF YOU MAKE FUN OF MY CIRCUMCISED PENIS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING KILL SOMEONE

Noone is making fun of you. Gential mutilation is actually quite sad.

You should sue your parents and the doctor.

kill a jew, you cut kike LARPer

Eyyy get a load of cut dick Rick over there

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

>Amerimutt has his foreskin then life given to Israel
:^)

Will it be yourself?

FPBP

Imagine the laughter if you had skin on dick?
They laugh cuz micro weenis

why? It has literally had 0 affect on my life

>this is what cutfags actually believe

>life would be different somehow if I had a ninja hood on my cock

This is what you actually believe

Make it this person for the lols, but they might as well of cut off your balls when they mutilated your cock, you won't do it

Your penis literally has half as many nerve endings as mine. You're objectively incapable of feeling sexual pleasure on the same scale as me. Not to mention my glans will be nice and smooth well into my senior years while yours will be all wrinkly and disgusting by the age of 40.

Yeah these stinky cocks project their disgust with extra smelly skin onto those of us with smooth, clean, aesthetic dongs.

And you are a nigger.
MUH DIK

BEAR MY MARK WITH PRIDE GREATEST ALLY

>Life would somehow be different if 60% of my pleasure would still be here.

>shit nice glands, bro. How you get your glands so nice like that?

>actually something you think

holy fuck dude

You Amerilards crack me up.

yu should kill that kike doctor

Glans. Not Glands.
How can you be so unaware of your own fucking anatomy?

how would you know?

www.foreskinrestore.com

Canada fag detected.

it is.

>Larping as American.
Stop bringing shame to this nation nigger

Are you trying to pass that off as an argument?

I mostly just put my cock in piping hot pussies and then I don't think about it very much the rest of the day. Enjoy your sick glans though dude that sounds like I'm missing out.

>people mutilate me without my consent
land of the free

No no. Just stating the facts alien schlong.

>I HAVE LOTS OF SEX I LITERALLY HAVE SEX ALL DAY THAT'S WHY I COME ON Sup Forums AND BRAG ABOUT HOW MUCH SEX I HAVE.

Show me your glistening glans

What are you a faggot?

I see a normal one to the left and a wet, stinky, roll back the skin and see schmegma one to the right.

Dude, calm the fuck down right now.

You are a Jewish rape victim. You were less than 3 days old with no possible way of defending yourself. There is noting for you to be ashamed of.

Lots of us have stupid parents. If you wouldn't kill your own mother and father for having you circumcised, then you should definitely not kill yourself.

You are the victim. They are the perps.

>Burgers think this is perfectly fine and normal

Having kid on xmas day. His big present will be cutting off that bacteria flap.

Once I see how nice your glans is I have a feeling I might be.

>you will never feel the real power of your cock

If you want to see dicks go to /soc/ you faggot.

You are literally marked cattle. And this not a joke jew boy.

I'm putting lotion on my glans every day so not all wrinkly when I'm 40

And if you wanna smell dicks, go to /user/s house

You wanna know how I know you're cut?

The lady's sure do, NEET.

You seem rapey.

But it's no matter. The Jews will sell a commodity you voluntarily paid to have extracted and forfeited to them for cash. So I'm sure they'll appreciate. Better a good goy than nothing, I suppose.

This meme is golden.

>worries endlessly about strangers' cocks
>knows what a glans is
>admires some glans, but not others
>just wants everyone to have nice glans
>calls people "faggot"

>cut/uncut threads don't even stay up on Sup Forums
>cut/uncut threads on Sup Forums get 300 replies

COME ON GUYS

That's cute, but we all know women are stupid.

Calm down, cut fag.

calm down merchant

It's almost like forced genital mutilation is a deeply political issue.

So you mean God made the human defective?
And some sand-people found how to repair it?

THIS times 100000 skins

Why do uncuts worry so much about other cock?

GAY

At least make sure you kill a muslim.

bro do you even have a gorgeous glans?

ITT cut dicks

You're like a 6 year old that just learned a new word.

Um yeah?

I can literally taste the bitterness in this post.

It is a deeply political issue. Genital mutilation is a big problem now in Sweden due to the importation of Islam.

t.cutfag
You don't have the foreskin to do something faggot.

Hmm. I wonder if infant male rape and permanent irreversible genital disfigurement is legitimate concern of the legal system. I just don't know. Let's ask (((them))) to be certain.

It's alright burger bro
Enjoy your cleaner and more aesthetic penis
Literally the only argument anyone ever has is "buh buh muh sensitivity!!!" but non-procreational sex is degenerate anyway so making it less pleasurable isn't exactly a bad thing.
Mass snipping babies is still fucked up though.
>t. medical-reasons circumcisee

I'm a female, bro. I just prefer uncut guys.

>Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love. ...
T. Galatians 5:2-11

i.e. if you are circumcised you are bound by the old Jewish covenant and aren't subject to the benefits of Jesus's forgiveness. Amerilards are all going to hell

kek
You damn near ran down the list of excuses they came up with as each prior one was debunked.

They even did scientific studies to prove you could still procreate without a foreskin and therefore it's a good thing.

Nobody cares what your gaping flesh wound needs to feel satisfied, bitch.

We are talking about men here. The REAL victims of circumcision.

I'm a virgin. I just like the look of foreskin, idiot.

Genital mutilation is not a laughing matter.
I have a theory that circumcision traumatizes the child and permanently alters your brains ability to reason and control your emotions, making you essentially, into a angry asshole.

Just think about who causes most of the worlds problems?
'muricans, Muslims and Jews.

Get in here:

Can crank one out in under 5 mins, the time savings are immense
I feel bad for those who got thier weiners jewed

So why the Europeans does not circumcise?
Even the most of muslims in Balkans does not.

I usually do it in under 2 minutes even with jewcock and not even deathgrip or anything.

And your personal preference means absolutely nothing compared to the lifetime of suffering of millions of male mutilation victims. Get a fucking clue, bitch.

Your Parents did it because they hate you.
I'm sure they are laughing behind your back :)

Don't be mean to women who are on your side. See Finnbro here To suggest that there are not psychological traumatic effects is beyond the pale.

Why are you attacking me? I'm telling the cut guys who are making fun of foreskin to shut the fuck up. You do the same, faggot.

Typical burgerino response

It crosses the sex neurons with the violent self-defense neurons. That's exactly why (((they))) do it.

>no affect on my life
Probably because no one wants to touch it

That and
according to the bible being a cutfag makes you a Jew in the eyes of the lord.

You are wrong. Any woman who cannot accept male rape and mutilation as a legitimate fact when there are literally millions of men desperately fapping the flesh wounds created for them by their actual rapist is not on my side.

There is no fucking excuse. It is rape or it is not. Female preference is irrelevant to that question.

ebinfag, you're right on the money.

Circumcision alters the neural structures and pathways of infants who undergo the procedure, it is definitely traumatic and studies have supported long term effects too.

not inscribed into our culture and im thankful how lucky I am for that

Don't be like that. You know full well they were just trying to be good goys.

You missed my subtext. You're acting like a traumatized cutfag. All she did was state a preference for an intact penis.

t. traumatized cutfag

Fuck the left one looks so fucking disgusting, it looks like its dead

>a fucking mushroom

Jewdick. I hope you tipped the mohel.

Not getting weekly circumciseds.
smugpepe.jpg

'She' doesn't have a penis, you whiteknight faggot. Her opinion is entirely uninformed. She does not possess the very thing we are talking about.

What's remarkable is that for the first several years the flesh still looks healthy. The foreskin is pink and even mushrooms out a bit.

Puberty kicks in and your dick grows and then it stretches that slack out and over time it dulls down to that dead look and doesn't feel the way it did when you were young and your body was growing fast enough to keep it in good repair.

i used the snipping tool to save this, feel familiar yet?

It's ok OP they are just mad because their dicks look gross

Because you are doing it wrong. You do not get say 'please stop raping men because I have a vagina'. Men are entitled to bodily integrity irrespective of female sexual desires.